PDA

View Full Version : WWE insulting muslims!

cricman
July 11, 2005, 07:05 PM
They have this new character named Mohhamed Hassan and he's muslim ( In his character he is anyway) and he is totally making Islam look bad.

Just look at the script of last week

They had hassan and another bunch of men that are dressed up like Terrorists gang up on a wrestler. Even though wwe is fake it's sending the wrong message of Islam.

Hassan also always blames Democracy and all other kinds of western values on whats wrong with the world.

Akib
July 11, 2005, 08:59 PM
Kool cricmand you are staff now. Congrats. Must be that today in history like thing.

Now back to the topic. The bunch of terrorist thing was the absolute wrong hting to do especially after the london bombings... They should have thought of something else. Anways this Hassan guy and his sidekick Davari are just idiots.

Locutus
July 12, 2005, 07:54 AM
Who is Hassan and who is Davari?
Wait let me surf the net on them.

desi_pride
July 21, 2005, 10:37 PM
hassan is a fake muslim and so is davari everything in this show is fake not only the fight but also the people in it

Edited on, July 23, 2005, 2:24 AM GMT, by desi_pride.

mhferdaus
September 3, 2005, 01:29 PM
:D:D:D

People People, these things have been going on for ... I do not know centuries, besides not many Muslims watch those idiots lurking with each other and calling it wrestling ...

Word of advice : dont even care about that ...

Tehsin
September 5, 2005, 12:32 AM
wrestling is a classless sports. No self-respecting individual can watch, let alone enjoy this scripted shows. It's for 'simple minded' people and no matter how much you try, you won't be able to change their minds. You're out of luck on this one.

When retards scream - we are the best nation in the world, I feel like saying - NO THANKS TO YOU. There's not much you can do.

Dream theater
September 16, 2005, 03:01 PM
Yup I saw that hassan dude. WWE always exploits the current trend. Wrestling fans who belongs to a specific demography likes the sort of stuff WWE is showing . You know after the 9/11 Muslims are suppose to be hated and here we have Hassan is getting his A** kicked every week by "American Hero" Hulk Hogan.

I dont think the kind of person who follows wrestling as favourite sport cares much about Muslims or International politics anyway.

chinawoman
September 21, 2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by cricman
They have this new character named Mohhamed Hassan and he's muslim ( In his character he is anyway) and he is totally making Islam look bad.

Just look at the script of last week

They had hassan and another bunch of men that are dressed up like Terrorists gang up on a wrestler. Even though wwe is fake it's sending the wrong message of Islam.

Hassan also always blames Democracy and all other kinds of western values on whats wrong with the world.

do u think this USA people care about it??

Huda
September 24, 2005, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Tehsin
It's for 'simple minded' people and no matter how much you try, you won't be able to change their minds. You're out of luck on this one.

That is so true, i know a couple of people and try to explain my views on wwe, but no way hose they dont even listen to me.In denial all the time

VladMamu
September 29, 2005, 07:56 PM
It's a pretty stupid sport! Still, maybe an email to the stations who carry them. I doubt it would do any good though. I'm sure they get emails for a wide spectrum of demographics they offend. I've tuned in a few times, and can never stay with it. Bunch of steroided out drug addicted freakizoieds with anger management issues. Incidently, in real life they are different, but the characters they portray are mad. One of the dudes, "The Rock" comes to our gym "Gold's Gym" in Surrey. Everyone freaks out, and calls on their cells, and before he leaves the gym is always mysteriously full. No one bothers him though.

Tehsin
October 5, 2005, 11:10 PM
The Rock (Duane Johnson) is probably an exception to the rule. He is one of the few actor, errrr wrestlers who actually made it out of WWE and landed lucrative hollywood roles. I like the guy, you should check him out in 'Be Cool'.