PDA

View Full Version : How many matches will BD win in this tri-series ?

shahid
April 10, 2003, 11:53 AM
I think we will WIN THIS SERIES. This time i am realistic. Both SA and Ind are sending weakened teams and our team is getting stronger with Opee and Golla back. We should beat these 2 teams comfortably.

2 wins takes us to the finals, so not given as option.

rafiq
April 10, 2003, 01:56 PM
that is the most absurd thing I have heard on this board since the end of the world cup. sorry, shahid, doorbin's poetry is having a delirious effect on you.

Sham
April 10, 2003, 04:44 PM
Oh God! Is he serious? The team that got bowled out for 166 by our own impotent bowlers are gonna win this series? Shahid, firstly, you need a dose of reality. And secondly, you should stop using words such as easily/comfortably so often. Its only gonna make you look like a fool later.

shahid
April 11, 2003, 06:55 AM
Sham,

You seem to be pesimistic. We can easily score over 300 with our batting line up and you are blaming our batsmen with just 1 bad game. It's with this pesimistic support that BD is not doing well.

Shubho
April 11, 2003, 09:37 AM
Shahid, I admire your optimism, but you somehow remind me of the Ba'ath Party stalwarts in Iraq.

"We're winning the war. We're winning the war! Yallah, habibi, we're winning the war. We've taken the airport. We've killed thousands of Americans. We have cut their supply lines. They have not entered Baghdad. They will swim in their own blood, these mercernary Americans."

And the next thing you know, the Americans are in Baghdad, the people are greeting them in their thousands, and Saddam's statues are falling everywhere.

There's a phrase to describe the phase you're going through, Shahid miya: it's called "being in denial".

We suck. Let's face it. But we love our team. That's why we should be given the right to whoop their *** in times like this.

Ehsan
April 12, 2003, 10:36 AM
Absolutely rite Shubho bhai!!! We love our team but dat doesn't mean we should be unaware and ignore the reality.

shahid
April 13, 2003, 09:21 AM
GET OPTIMISTIC GUYS, YOU ARE TOO PESIMISTIC.

6 votes for no wins out of 8 ??? :mad: That's 75% of votes by pesimists :(

Which team do you guys support ??? :mad:

[Edited on 13-4-2003 by shahid]