PDA

View Full Version : bangladesh is leading by 1-0 against myanmar now

guy_zin
November 2, 2005, 07:39 AM
bangla desh team is on their way to offer a nice eid gift..

they are now leading by 1-0 against myanmar now as per ntv.

hope & pray they gonna retain the lead

reverse_swing
November 2, 2005, 08:00 AM
Well BD XI was handed a 1-2 defeat by the Myanmar under 23 :(

Source >> (http://www.myanmarfootball.org/MFF/html/index.php?newlang=english)

Edited on, November 2, 2005, 1:05 PM GMT, by reverse_swing.

guy_zin
November 2, 2005, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by reverse_swing

are u sure u're referring to the news of today's final?

reverse_swing
November 2, 2005, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by guy_zin
Originally posted by reverse_swing

are u sure u're referring to the news of today's final?

This is what I got from that site:

Myanmar beat to South Asia Champion Bangladesh by 2:1 on Grand Royal 05 Challenge Cup Final

Grand Royal 05 Challenge Cup winner Myanmar team will prize award USD 15000

Bangladesh, runner-up of Grand Royal 05 Challenge Cup tournament, will prize award USD 8000

Yan Pine, Best player of the tournament will prize award USD 1000

Grand Royal 05 Challenge Cup top scorer Yan Pine will prize award USD 1000 by 6 goals

Myanmar midfielder Aung Kyaw Moe will prize award USD 200 for man of the match of final

15 players of South Asian Champion team, will be play with Bangladesh team

guy_zin
November 2, 2005, 08:15 AM
ya..its another heart-breaking team-effort from bangladesh just before the eid( we're celebrating eid tomorrow) like the earlier defeat to canada in cricket

Edited on, November 2, 2005, 1:23 PM GMT, by guy_zin.

Tigers_eye
November 2, 2005, 01:05 PM
The Coach is a good one. He will make sure we do good in SAAF games. So don't be sad guy_zin. Think of the bright future.

sadi
November 2, 2005, 01:08 PM
Good effort. I am happy they reached final.

Humbaa_humbaa
November 2, 2005, 01:27 PM
monder valo...aar ki korbo...samnei Eid..

akabir77
November 2, 2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by guy_zin
ya..its another heart-breaking team-effort from bangladesh just before the eid( we're celebrating eid tomorrow) like the earlier defeat to canada in cricket

Edited on, November 2, 2005, 1:23 PM GMT, by guy_zin.

this defeat is no where near to the canada defeat.. They played full time for 1-1 and got beaten with the silver goal.. this maynmer team is playing under some foreign coach for last 2 years and this is their main team even though they r saying its u-23.. and bd is playing without their maradona... (arman 2 yellow card)..
so i say its much better performance like bd got beaten by england but ash scored 94 kinda match not like canada.. that would be getting beatn by bhutan...

Dawah
November 4, 2005, 12:20 PM
BD did very well to reach the final and giving a good fight. You cannot expect this result with 1 month of training. I am suprised to see people expected a better result than this. Our BD fans are always too emotional, and uses no logic or common sense whatsoever.

We have a good coach, let him train the BD team for at least 4 to 6 months, and then I am pretty sure they will beat this same team a 3 goal margin.

Also, we really need high class coaches to train our under-16 players.

AsifTheManRahman
November 4, 2005, 04:34 PM
this myanmar side has improved a lot. we used to beat them fairly easily even a couple of years ago.

alNoor
November 5, 2005, 12:45 AM
guy_zin...thanks for your update on the game man....take care

aosaif
November 6, 2005, 01:24 PM
appartenly, we're playing a "latin" style of football.

"Latin style," hmm.............

Sami
November 10, 2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Dawah
BD did very well to reach the final and giving a good fight. You cannot expect this result with 1 month of training. I am suprised to see people expected a better result than this. Our BD fans are always too emotional, and uses no logic or common sense whatsoever.

I dont think a lot of people know whether the footers had a month training or a yr to train... we expect them to beat teams like myanmar... the only team that ever played any good against us in this region was India and expecting them to win this tournament wasnt a lot to ask for.

so ato birokto hoar kichu nai...

AsifTheManRahman
November 10, 2005, 02:55 PM
hmm...shetai. myanmar ke harate chawata kono ucchakankha na.

akabir77
November 10, 2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Sami

I dont think a lot of people know whether the footers had a month training or a yr to train... we expect them to beat teams like myanmar... the only team that ever played any good against us in this region was India and expecting them to win this tournament wasnt a lot to ask for.

so ato birokto hoar kichu nai...

Any idea what myanmar's ranking is? I bet BD is much lower then them, so how do u/ one expect that BD team should beat them:-/

btw myanmanr:141
and BD: 169

source (http://www.fifa.com/en/mens/statistics/index/0,2548,25998-Oct-2005,00.html)

Like dawa bhai said bd people expects to much without any logic...... i think it was great going by BD footballers...

AsifTheManRahman
November 10, 2005, 04:39 PM
the expectation is derived from the facts that we used to beat myanmar even a couple of years ago, and that rankings don't always portray the true picture; i mean although we're at 169, we are good enough to be higher than that, and there's not much of a difference between teams in the 140's and the 160's.

AsifTheManRahman
November 10, 2005, 04:40 PM
for example, india is at 132, and yet we have the potential to (and it has become a habit these days) beat them. clearly, there's not much of a difference between them and us.

akabir77
November 10, 2005, 04:54 PM
i got that but what i am try to say is hope that bd wins those game cause we use to (but still i think myanmer has improved a lot then us and india).. but surely we cant demand or expect that to happen autamatically sp when bd can draw a match against a team like bhuttan...(my best watch bd game was against them, saarc 88/86, i forgot the time, but it was during ershads time and bd won 8-0).. in that tournament aslam scored from out side the penalty box against india and lost in the tiebreaker... sadest day (football wise) of my life...

mshakir56
December 31, 2005, 11:51 PM
this is sad but I am sure they will perform better in future.