PDA

View Full Version : Best of BanglaCricket 2005: Best Member

Sami
December 27, 2005, 07:55 PM
Vote for the Best BanglaCricket Member for the year 2005.

Good Luck to all the nominees.

sadi
December 30, 2005, 02:21 PM
Nice.... Its time.......:joy:

GuruTM
December 30, 2005, 09:25 PM
What a tough choice. Except for one member i am inclined to vote everyone.

GuruTM
December 31, 2005, 09:51 AM
Great competition between Fazal and BabuBangla. It will be very interesting to see who win it. I thought Sorry and Cats_eye would do good. But there is still a lot of time left.

James90
December 31, 2005, 09:51 AM
Who's BabuBangla? :o

GuruTM
December 31, 2005, 09:54 AM
Who's BabuBangla? :wow:

You do take typoes seriously? Don't you? BTW, where did you go to on nye?

James90
December 31, 2005, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by TeamManager

Everyone decided they'd go to Woodford so I was left at home with the family. :(

GuruTM
December 31, 2005, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by James90
Originally posted by TeamManager

Everyone decided they'd go to Woodford so I was left at home with the family. :(

Feel bad for you. :(
I have something to make you happy. Click on my "site" button.

James90
December 31, 2005, 10:09 AM
Jesus! 150 alerts...don't you just wish you were the guy who created that page? I know I do.

Orpheus
December 31, 2005, 10:17 AM
I want a recount! Only 2 votes! how sad... must be glitch in the system......

Whoever those only two GENUINELY unbiased person are..... name yourself and I will surely send you a New Year's Card.

Team manager, I am curious - who is that ONE person you wouldn't vote? They all look good to me... I am really having hard time figuring it out... :P

Edited on, December 31, 2005, 3:21 PM GMT, by Orpheus.

GuruTM
December 31, 2005, 10:20 AM
Did you go through all of them? Are you feeling a bit better now?

GuruTM
December 31, 2005, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Orpheus

Whoever those only two GENUINELY unbiased person are..... name yourself and I will surely send you a New Year's Card.

Team manager, I am curious - who is that ONE person you wouldn't vote? They all look good to me... I am really having hard time figuring it out... :P

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Glitch in the system! Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.

Do i need to say it?

James90
December 31, 2005, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Orpheus

I expect a New Year's Card now.

Orpheus
December 31, 2005, 11:38 AM
I am a man of my word.. ck your mail henri porte..

Rubu
December 31, 2005, 02:22 PM
I was expecting more vote for FRV. bad for him, he discontinued his presence here, other wise, there would have been a healthy 3 way competition.

good going BB and Fazal!

Those others lacking behind, you still have chances by doing something exceptional before the poll ends.

how about writing some article to start with? or something else that you can think of?

PoorFan
January 1, 2006, 03:14 AM
Who is that kind guy voted for me?:)
Thank's btw.

James90
January 1, 2006, 03:45 AM
You probably voted for yourself.

GuruTM
January 1, 2006, 10:36 AM
Did you vote for yourself too? I knew it. Every one is actually voting for themselves. People who didn't get the nomination are actually voting for others.

AsifTheManRahman
January 1, 2006, 01:18 PM
actually, i haven't voted on this poll yet...perhaps i should be diplomatic and vote for someone who's clearly not a competitor? :)

Navarene
January 1, 2006, 01:47 PM
Arrghhh...haven't got a single vote in my favour!! Thank heaven I feel comfy this way.....no vote no responsibility to serve for BC as a "best" member. Sounds like sour grape? But who cares :umm:

I didn't even caste my vote for myself since I never considered myself nowhere near to the "best member" nominee. Wish our politicians would learn a thing or two from my honesty!

Adios!

Orpheus
January 1, 2006, 02:23 PM
I don't think anyone voted for himself - there is an unwritten rule that you can't vote for yourself! I mean if I voted for myself I would be leading this poll by now :p

but I do consider myself the best member though!

Edited on, January 1, 2006, 7:32 PM GMT, by Orpheus.

shovon13
January 1, 2006, 04:07 PM
man this was a tough poll for me. there are a number of people up there that i really like....but i got only one vote. oh well.

PoorFan
January 1, 2006, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by James90
You probably voted for yourself.
:P No, I didn’t vote for myself, I voted for the one which named for best member nominee.

endofinnocence
January 2, 2006, 12:39 AM
I like both Babubangla and Fazal. Since I have to choose one it is a hard decision.

Fazal, you seem to get overenthusiastic at times. You try to come up with humor at everything - therefore loose quality. This is a reminder to Fazal, from a well-wisher, that sometimes saying less is more effective.

Babubangla, you seem too flat at times. You have you r heart in the right place but you do have to stand up to all the nonsense that we see here in a section of banglacricket members.

Sami
January 2, 2006, 04:52 AM
Jotil fight hobe... :D

:fire:

Tigers_eye
January 3, 2006, 11:55 AM
This is really a tough one. Just opposite of any of our national elections. Here quality candidates, there whom not to vote for.

pagol-chagol
January 3, 2006, 01:16 PM
Hey who voted for me. Can I withdraw my nomination. Who paid my fees?

I don't deserve any vote.

I voted for FAZAL. He owned this site in 2005.

DJ Sahastra
January 4, 2006, 04:58 PM
My list for poll would look something like this (the numbers don't denote any meaningful order):

1. FaltuRidwanBhai - Dhonnobad fame - and very likeable
2. Fazal - Very witty - made his first impact with a good poem - I name him Poet Fazlaru or Fazal Baba
3. ATMR - Some very quotable quotes and the scariest of all avatars!!! Ebong -.... Chomotkar shot ... DhristiNondan Maar ... Ekti Raan
4. Spitfire_86 - Cute avatar, very witty, One of the most well-behaved members. His avatar faces competition from sami though, as i just noticed.
5. Kana Baba - Ingenious Name and avatar!!! What more can i say.

Navarene should've got more votes and BabuBangla is terrific in his stats/analysis.

I must apologise for not knowing enough or having not read enough from the rest of the members from teh list above.

(Chinaman, Pompous, Rajputro and Zunaid are excluded for the sole erason of not merely being "members")

I am gonan vote for Navarene for a simple reason that i believe he deserved some votes :)