PDA

View Full Version : What will happen to BD Football Team after AFC's Ban on Cruciani for 2 year?

Mohiul
January 23, 2006, 02:44 PM
Very Big Bad News.

Ban on Crucieani (http://www.dailynayadiganta.com/fullnews.asp?News_ID=all&sec=7)

Carte Blanche
January 23, 2006, 02:52 PM
You made it sound like the ban is on BFF. This is what will happen:

# He will leave BFF (involuntarily of course)
# We will shop for a new coach
# We won't win too many games
# We will fire the coach or the coach will do it himself
# Standard of football will not get any better
# Some venting threads will arise on Banglacricket

Rinse and repeat...

Fazal
January 23, 2006, 05:02 PM
too bad too bad....

Players are supposed to learn from the Coach...

but looks like Cruciani is learning from from BD players about beating the referee. But they didn't teach him how to get out of the trouble with minimum damage.

Tehsin
January 23, 2006, 07:52 PM
Let's look at the country he is from. HIs actions are just a reflection of Argentine soccer. I like Argentina but their players have a history of ungentlemanly conducts. Besides, I think Crucinani did more talking than all other BD football coach combined. A coach can only do so much. We have to change BFF and its policy. kudos to BFF for successfully arranging and completing the 2005 football season. :)

mshakir56
January 23, 2006, 08:12 PM
This is a very sad news for us. Cruciani seemed like the man who can get things done, but as you already know, everybody has their weaknesses. How come there is always misfortune for Bangladesh?

Fazal
January 27, 2006, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by bdcricmad
Very Big Bad News.

Ban on Crucieani (http://www.dailynayadiganta.com/fullnews.asp?News_ID=all&sec=7)

So what happened? Is he Banned or Not? Is news on nayadiganta Bhua or what?

mshakir56
January 28, 2006, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Fazal
Originally posted by bdcricmad
Very Big Bad News.

So what happened? Is he Banned or Not? Is news on nayadiganta Bhua or what?

I don't think there is any ban on him, because starting from January 30 he is to train the squad for the upcoming UZbekistan tour.

cricman
January 28, 2006, 06:53 PM
Is this the same newspaper that said Ash was going to play for surrey

Edited on, January 28, 2006, 11:53 PM GMT, by cricman.

mshakir56
January 28, 2006, 07:42 PM
If you are asking me, I got the info from the Daily Star.

Shafin
February 6, 2006, 01:48 PM
daily star is not anymore the newspaper it used to be,it is building up a habit of lying and making others belief the lie,AFC didnt ban cruciany,it sent the file to fifa for decition,which have not been taken yet

mshakir56
February 6, 2006, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Shark_fin
daily star is not anymore the newspaper it used to be,it is building up a habit of lying and making others belief the lie,AFC didnt ban cruciany,it sent the file to fifa for decition,which have not been taken yet
I had the same thing in my mind.

mshakir56
February 12, 2006, 09:33 PM
Well I just heard on NTV that Cruciani won't be able to coach during our match against Uzbekistan and Hong Kong for right now, and Fifa pretty soon is gono decide how long that ban will last.