PDA

View Full Version : Formula 1 2006 Thread

chyicarus
January 30, 2006, 07:53 PM
Another season coming soon to the F1 circuit. I'm not sure if there are many members following the sport, but this season will see some radical changes in many technical aspects, driver change, team changes and even circuit changes.
This is surely to be a colorful season although many experts say that the new V8 engines will cause a lot of DNF(did not finish) races for many teams.
As usual, I'm for Michael Schumacher for the 14th season in a row, although my ever increasing support for Kimi Raikkonen isn't lagging far behind. I want to see him pairing up with Michael next year as a tribute to Michael leaving the sport, he should be in Ferrari (as ppl are speculating) - to take over Michael's mantle!
Go F1!!!!

sadi
January 30, 2006, 08:05 PM
wrong section... it should go to other sports section

chyicarus
January 30, 2006, 09:56 PM
My bad, i didn't really notice that i hadn't change the section. Can any moderator change it for me.

thanks

Nasif
January 30, 2006, 09:59 PM
It has already been moved.

chyicarus
January 31, 2006, 06:14 PM
Thank you webmaster.
I guess it was kind of early to start this thread. So i'll start more discussions in about 2-3 weeks time.
Think everybody's busy with the Ind vs Pak battle and also the Superbowl game :P
But if anyone has anything to contribute to this thread, feel free to drop a line or two.