PDA

View Full Version : Send E-mail to ICC: U-19 WC Coverage: Let Our Voice Be Heard

babubangla
February 4, 2006, 11:11 PM
ICC has capability to provide live coverage for only 2 matches per day. So everyday there will be no coverage for the other 2 matches. There is no other radio or TV coverage for the preliminary round. ICC themselves can not cover the remaining 2 matches of the day and still they are not allowing Cricinfo to cover those matches.

Spirit of Cricket and Cricket Lovers are the only losers here.

As suggested by Zunaid in another thread, we should send e-mail to ICC. We should let ICC know how cricket lovers around the world feel about their decision of restricting online coverage.

I know our e-mail will not make any changes in ICC's money-motivated decision. But we should raise our voice for passion of Cricket. Let's make our voice heard.

Official Web Form to Contact ICC:
http://www.icc-cricket.com/icc/contact-us.html

E-mail Address of the U-19 WC Tournament Officer:
u19wcup@srilankacricket.lk

Edited on, February 12, 2006, 8:19 AM GMT, by babubangla.

Faisal
February 4, 2006, 11:41 PM
its too late buddy. you sould have done it 2 days ago.

Zunaid
February 4, 2006, 11:52 PM
Nothing is never too late.

betaar
February 5, 2006, 12:02 AM
I am sure BD mathes will never be one of the two matches covered unless they play Pakistan, India, England or Australia. It sux.............we are always at the receiving end.

imran78
February 5, 2006, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by betaar
I am sure BD mathes will never be one of the two matches covered unless they play Pakistan, India, England or Australia. It sux.............we are always at the receiving end.

actually they will cover the BD vs Uganda match. or so i have heard.

Hatebreed
February 5, 2006, 12:51 AM
This is not fair....

AsifTheManRahman
February 5, 2006, 01:54 AM
off-topic: it was nice to see how the icc mentioned bangladesh among the three contenders for the world cup playing today.

Flipper
February 5, 2006, 02:20 AM
We should also send our Thanks to TigerCricket.

Great Job !!! :up:

islam
February 5, 2006, 05:11 AM
Total (2 wickets, 4 overs) 13

chasing 175 ...

Looks like another plate for us..

-source cricinfo.

cricket_pagol
February 5, 2006, 06:01 AM
Good idea... we really need to protest against such unreasonable decisions by ICC

Umar
February 5, 2006, 11:12 AM
i did just E-mail them.