PDA

View Full Version : Who is gonna win for us the u19 cup?

Shafin
February 6, 2006, 01:40 PM
who will become the man of the tournament after BD wins it?
http://www.banglacricket.com/pictures/newpic529.jpg

:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

sadi
February 6, 2006, 01:55 PM
if we win it all, it has to be a total team effort.... however I am waiting to see some fireworks from tamim and sakib

Tigers_eye
February 6, 2006, 02:19 PM
Has to be Dollar Mahmood. He need to stop giving extras. If he can do so he should be the man of the tournament.

rudro
February 6, 2006, 02:27 PM
gach-e knathal gnof-e tel.

sadi
February 6, 2006, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by rudro
gach-e knathal gnof-e tel.

haate e bij, gof e tel.

Faceoff
February 6, 2006, 03:15 PM
mathai tel, haate bij

Nasif
February 6, 2006, 03:22 PM
কাপ বিজয় একটা দলীয় অর্জন। শুধু একজনকে বাছাই করা কঠিন ব্যপার। তবে জয়ের নায়ক হয়তো তামিম ইকবাল হতে পারে।

হাতে রিক্সা চাঁদে রকেট!

oracle
February 6, 2006, 03:50 PM
Aargh...I voted for Shamsur Rahman by mistake. I was going to click on Suhrwardi Shuvo . Anyway, by a quirk of fate both are my 2 favourite U-19 players, so never mind.

Suhrwardi Shuvo is one player that , in fact , i have seen since he was 14. I think that he was with BU and it was a spell of his spin bowling that was amazing. Later, I also came to learn a few years later in 2004 that he was regarded in high esteem by Mcinnes( who compared him to Enamul Jnr.).

As a person, his mental character is solid and reminds me of Rana in many ways- a very confident cricketeer which is one the ingredients for a potential allrounder. I would,nt be surprised if he contributes with both bat and ball in this competition. As such, a very likely canditate for a matchwinner.

SS
February 6, 2006, 06:09 PM
Why there is no option for no one!!!

CricTiger
February 6, 2006, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Nasif

কাপ বিজয় একটা দলীয় অর্জন। শুধু একজনকে বাছাই করা কঠিন ব্যপার। তবে জয়ের নায়ক হয়তো তামিম ইকবাল হতে পারে।

হাতে রিক্সা চাঁদে রকেট!

100 % Khatee kotha

Tigers_eye
February 8, 2006, 08:40 AM
Dollar mahmood ekhono extra komotey parlo na. Ar asa nai okey niye. 2nd highest extra kay দেয়?

prasad
February 8, 2006, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by SS
Why there is no option for no one!!!

oh boss!that was funny.i am supporting wi.