PDA

View Full Version : These Tigers are the biggest cats - Indian Express

Sauron
February 10, 2006, 12:32 PM
From an indian site, written by an indian guy. I guess they are all not that bad, eh?

I specially liked the sub-heading [/b]Nepal: The new Bangladesh?[/b]

:up: to Express India!

Success has so many friends! :lol:

Now, here's the cake -
http://cricket.expressindia.com/fulliestory.php?content_id=87589

Sauron
February 10, 2006, 12:35 PM
Also :up: for BCB.

The prepartion and logistics sound awesome!

RazabQ
February 10, 2006, 12:38 PM
I don't like the "we've arrived" activities like chatting with reserve players and not taking the match seriously. I know these are a confident bunch but they need to rein it in somewhat.

Sauron
February 10, 2006, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by RazabQ
I don't like the "we've arrived" activities like chatting with reserve players and not taking the match seriously. I know these are a confident bunch but they need to rein it in somewhat.

You are one uptight dude! Are you sure you went to Berkely? :lol:

Chill, man. Enjoy the moment. No one stays at the top forever :)

Rubu
February 10, 2006, 01:28 PM
Razab vai, the best of the performences comes when you take it with professional attitude. If they can cool their nerves by chatting with the people on the bench, they can actually do that (at the same time show the others that we are not caring hence creating pressure).

what i'm trying to see is, the attitude has to be professional not serious. like chewing gums and with a smile on the face ripping throw the top order of a team.

Sauron
February 10, 2006, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Rubu
what i'm trying to see is, the attitude has to be professional not serious. like chewing gums and with a smile on the face ripping throw the top order of a team.

:up:

My sentiments exactly, but expressed in better terms.

mshakir56
February 10, 2006, 03:05 PM
"But they (Bangladesh) know the importance of this tournament and have come with the biggest support staff in the entire tournament — more than double that of Australia. Trainer, physio, coach, assistant coach, manager, computer analyst, selectors."

Did you guys notice this paragraph in the article. I didn't know that for a fact.

Umar
February 10, 2006, 03:15 PM
[quote]Originally posted by Sauron
From an indian site, written by an indian guy. I guess they are all not that bad, eh?

I specially liked the sub-heading [/b]Nepal: The new Bangladesh?[/b]

LOL......thats a funny title !

aosaif
February 10, 2006, 07:39 PM
Hey according to the article.....and average player can earn US$5000-7000 per year. Thats good enough income for a Bangladeshi Am I Right? Sorry I lived my life abroad, but I am aware of the dollar-taka exchange rate.

reverse_swing
February 10, 2006, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by aosaif
Hey according to the article.....and average player can earn US$5000-7000 per year. Thats good enough income for a Bangladeshi Am I Right? Sorry I lived my life abroad, but I am aware of the dollar-taka exchange rate.

Well things have changed now a days. It's ok but not good enough if you want to lead a decent life there.

Tintin
February 10, 2006, 08:05 PM
What a relief ! I was half expecting to find another India-bash thread ;)

mshakir56
February 10, 2006, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by aosaif
That should be enough if you want to live a decent life in Bangladesh,with a little bit of spice, but if you want to wear a different outfit every single day than offcours thats not enough.

Fazal
February 10, 2006, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Tintin

:mad: #@4%%%!!!&*%$

We are still biggest cat ???? Whats wrong reconnizing us a a tru tiger. Huh?

Those Indian newspaper never learn how to appreciate our boyz...

Now your expectation is fullfilled. Now you are happy?

Edited on, February 11, 2006, 1:17 AM GMT, by Fazal.

SMHasan
February 10, 2006, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Fazal
Originally posted by Tintin

:mad: #@4%%%!!!&*%$

We are still biggest cat ???? Whats wrong reconnizing us a a tru tiger. Huh?

Those Indian newspaper never learn how to appreciate our boyz...

Now your expectation is fullfilled. Now you are happy?

Edited on, February 11, 2006, 1:17 AM GMT, by Fazal.

Chuto mukhe boro kotha ki ar manay? India age chilo boro bhai ar ekhon......