PDA

View Full Version : To All Bangla Posters

Rubu
February 18, 2006, 08:37 AM
I have seen one common mistake most Bangla posters are making which is making it really hard to read, and destroys the pretty look off written bangla. That is the use of
ে ো

On the traditional Bijoy layout, when typing they had to be typed before the letter they were associated to. But in uniBijoy that is used in Avro, they have to be typed AFTER the letter it will be associated to.

so to type
কে
First you need to type j then x. not the other way around.

So, now that you know what to do, please fix your writtings, specially the sigs.

I think the same is true for all other keyboard layouts in Avro. It is phonetic. Since those
ে ো
comes after the letter ক জ খ they have to be typed that way.

Edited on, February 18, 2006, 1:40 PM GMT, by Rubu.

Rubu
February 18, 2006, 08:49 AM
আরেকটা কথা, থ্রেড এর বাংলা সুতা করাটা ঠিক হছ্চে না। আমরা কি আর কোন শব্দ তৈরী করতে পারি না? আসুন সবাই মিলে একটা ভাল প্রতিশব্দ খুজে বের করি। আমার প্রস্তাব: বিষয় সুত্র। অথবা, বিষয়াধার। আরও ভাল সাজেশন চাই।

reverse_swing
February 18, 2006, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Rubu
I have seen one common mistake most Bangla posters are making which is making it really hard to read, and destroys the pretty look off written bangla. That is the use of
ে ো

On the traditional Bijoy layout, when typing they had to be typed before the letter they were associated to. But in uniBijoy that is used in Avro, they have to be typed AFTER the letter it will be associated to.

so to type
কে
First you need to type j then x. not the other way around.

So, now that you know what to do, please fix your writtings, specially the sigs.

I think the same is true for all other keyboard layouts in Avro. It is phonetic. Since those
ে ো
comes after the letter ক জ খ they have to be typed that way.

Edited on, February 18, 2006, 1:40 PM GMT, by Rubu.

আমার ধারনা এখানে যারা বাংলা লিখছে সবাই ব্যাপারটা বেশ ভালো করেই জানে। এখন পর্যন্ত আমি কোনো ভুল পেলাম না কারো। দু একটা টাইপো থাকতে পারে কিন্তু অকার,আকার,ইকার এসব বিষয়ে কারো কোনো সমস্যা নাই।

Edited on, February 18, 2006, 4:56 PM GMT, by reverse_swing.

reverse_swing
February 18, 2006, 10:39 AM
I think you need to install everything properly.This is your own setup problem.

Follow this from the beginning:

http://www.banglacricket.com/tools/bangla

I'm sure everything should be ok then.

Edited on, February 18, 2006, 5:03 PM GMT, by reverse_swing.

babubangla
February 18, 2006, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Rubu

আরেকটা কথা, থ্রেড এর বাংলা সুতা করাটা ঠিক হছ্চে না। আমরা কি আর কোন শব্দ তৈরী করতে পারি না? আসুন সবাই মিলে একটা ভাল প্রতিশব্দ খুজে বের করি। আমার প্রস্তাব: বিষয় সুত্র। অথবা, বিষয়াধার। আরও ভাল সাজেশন চাই।

আমি বোর্ড রুলস অনুবাদের সময় থ্রেড এর বাংলা প্রতিশব্দ হিসাবে ব্যবহার করেছিলাম “বার্তাসূচী”
আমি সম্ভবতঃ অন্য আরেকটি বাংলা ফোরামেও থ্রেড এর প্রতিশব্দ হিসাবে “বার্তাসূচী” ব্যবহার করতে দেখেছিলাম।

Fazal
February 18, 2006, 01:10 PM
কিতু এখন যে আমাদের বাংলা সুদ্ধিকরন জন্ত্র লাকবে?

Edited on, February 18, 2006, 6:11 PM GMT, by Fazal.

reverse_swing
February 18, 2006, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Fazal

কিতু এখন যে আমাদের বাংলা সুদ্ধিকরন জন্ত্র লাকবে?

Edited on, February 18, 2006, 6:11 PM GMT, by Fazal.

কিন্তু এখন যে আমাদের বাংলা শুদ্ধিকরণ যন্ত্র লাগবে?

বাংলা লিখতে মনে হয় আপনার খুব কষ্ট হচ্ছে। বানান নিয়ে কোনো সংশয় থাকলে google এ যেয়ে ওই শব্দটা search করলেই সঠিক বানানটা খুঁজে পাবেন আশা করি।

Edited on, February 18, 2006, 7:10 PM GMT, by reverse_swing.

Shafin
February 19, 2006, 04:05 AM
বার্তাসূচীর চেয়ে সুতা লেখাও সুবিধা,পড়তেও ভাল লাগে,আমি সুতার পক্ষে ভোট দিচ্ছি

Nasif
February 19, 2006, 04:14 AM
Thread-কে সহজেই বলা যায়: আলোচনা
নতুন আলোচনা পোষ্ট করুন = Post A New Thread ;)

imran78
February 19, 2006, 08:45 AM
testing....

আমার নাম ইমরান।

:joy::joy:

Edited on, February 19, 2006, 2:22 PM GMT, by imran78.

RazabQ
February 20, 2006, 01:15 AM
আমার কাছে সুটাই ভালো লাগে. যদি সুটার কোনো synoynym থাকে তাহোলে ওগুলা list করা হোক এবং আমরা ওগুলো থেকে একটা নাহয় গ্রহন করে নিব

thebest
February 20, 2006, 01:22 AM
আলোচনা ভালো। সুতা বলেন আর বার্তার্সূচী বলেন এটাতো আলোচনাই।

Edited on, February 20, 2006, 6:22 AM GMT, by thebest.

Edited on, February 20, 2006, 6:24 AM GMT, by thebest.
Reason: বানান ঠিক