PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka -- wanna see live?


rajuboy
February 19, 2006, 01:19 PM
Im an Indian live in Costa Rica... And im a true cricket lover...My bangalii friend told me about this site...

Right now im geting BTV world and some other Bangali tv channels to my home cable...

im alo getting this channel -

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9475/banglacricketcomstream2qz.png

Im not sure if it bangali or not.. but if you gus tell me wut chanel the match is on today.. I can show it to you.. i have a dsl connection; it will be kind of slow but afterrr alll its free right?

tell me the channel its on and i can show...

Edited on, February 19, 2006, 6:21 PM GMT, by rajuboy.

sunniath
February 19, 2006, 01:36 PM
this is the logo of pakistan tv (PTV) if i am not mistaken.the game will be on espn.

rajuboy
February 19, 2006, 01:42 PM
its noton BTV?


which channel do they showing in bangladesh?

too bad :umm:

i think i dont get esppn india

Carte Blanche
February 19, 2006, 01:51 PM
How exactly do you plan on showing us the games? You can't stream to the hundreds of us with a meagre DSL. If you have your own server, will you be charging us?

rajuboy
February 19, 2006, 01:52 PM
i sw this sopcast match pakistani india match
i show that one to people
it was workinggg

Shafin
February 19, 2006, 01:56 PM
BTV will show it,Btv has agreement with espn about showing all the home serieses.

mafizraju
February 19, 2006, 02:11 PM
I dont think that BTV World will show it

mafizraju
February 19, 2006, 02:56 PM
I just paid USD 18.99 for the whole seriecs to Dilmatv.com....... I guess its a very good price for the whole seriese. We are five guys here who will be watching the game so 4/5 dollars for the whole seriese is not a bad deal at all............. Rather I will say its a very good deal................ nebody who wants to watch a better quality streaming (Although BDlive does a fantastic job in streaming the games at 102Kbps) I say try it...... Thaks Dilam

shamster
February 19, 2006, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by mafizraju
I just paid USD 18.99 for the whole seriecs to Dilmatv.com....... I guess its a very good price for the whole seriese. We are five guys here who will be watching the game so 4/5 dollars for the whole seriese is not a bad deal at all............. Rather I will say its a very good deal................ nebody who wants to watch a better quality streaming (Although BDlive does a fantastic job in streaming the games at 102Kbps) I say try it...... Thaks Dilam I paid that all on my own, but wont be able to watch all of it as I will be at work hope its good and safe.

gravitY
February 19, 2006, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by mafizraju
I just paid USD 18.99 for the whole seriecs to Dilmatv.com....... I guess its a very good price for the whole seriese. We are five guys here who will be watching the game so 4/5 dollars for the whole seriese is not a bad deal at all............. Rather I will say its a very good deal................ nebody who wants to watch a better quality streaming (Although BDlive does a fantastic job in streaming the games at 102Kbps) I say try it...... Thaks Dilam

Thank you, but I failed to understnd repeating the same post over and over in different threads.

SMHasan
February 19, 2006, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by rajuboy
Im an Indian live in Costa Rica... And im a true cricket lover...My bangalii friend told me about this site...

Right now im geting BTV world and some other Bangali tv channels to my home cable...

im alo getting this channel -

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9475/banglacricketcomstream2qz.png

Im not sure if it bangali or not.. but if you gus tell me wut chanel the match is on today.. I can show it to you.. i have a dsl connection; it will be kind of slow but afterrr alll its free right?

tell me the channel its on and i can show...

Edited on, February 19, 2006, 6:21 PM GMT, by rajuboy.

Btv world will show the match definitely and espn india will as wel. Now the question is will you make any effort to provide us live feed?

mahrookh
February 19, 2006, 08:12 PM
How can you show it unless you have a broadcasting website unless you can try from your wecam by the msn . That's the cheapest way for some people to watch :) Put your cam infront of the tv :) and some people can enjoy from there :)

mahrookh
February 19, 2006, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by mafizraju
I dont think that BTV World will show it

BTV world shouldn't be showing it at all for their own business :)

SMHasan
February 19, 2006, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by mahrookh
Originally posted by mafizraju
I dont think that BTV World will show it

BTV world shouldn't be showing it at all for their own business :)

Btv has got agreement with espn to show all the home series. And Btv and Btv world are same (as far as i know). Can you remember when bdlive.net showed last BD vs SL series from Btv world? So keeping this in mind I think Btv world will show the match.

mshakir56
February 19, 2006, 09:04 PM
offcourse BTV will show it. I have no doubt about that.

Edited on, February 20, 2006, 2:04 AM GMT, by mshakir56.

aosaif
February 19, 2006, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by rajuboy
Im an Indian live in Costa Rica... And im a true cricket lover...My bangalii friend told me about this site...

Right now im geting BTV world and some other Bangali tv channels to my home cable...

im alo getting this channel -

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9475/banglacricketcomstream2qz.png

Im not sure if it bangali or not.. but if you gus tell me wut chanel the match is on today.. I can show it to you.. i have a dsl connection; it will be kind of slow but afterrr alll its free right?

tell me the channel its on and i can show...

Edited on, February 19, 2006, 6:21 PM GMT, by rajuboy.

YES you nutcase! Show it! I will be happy!