PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Bangladesh

DJ Sahastra
February 19, 2006, 11:19 PM
Time to break some trends and cause some upsets. More like make upsets a norm.

I would be happy to see BD team not only put up some fight but also eye an ODI win against SL.

SL is a formidable opponent but definitely not invincible.

If you can beat India, Pakistan and Australia, i see no reason why you can't beat SL. And i see no reason why it shouldn't happen now - today.

The talent is there and so is the opportunity. Good Luck and give me some good news when i wake up tomorrow.

thebest
February 19, 2006, 11:24 PM
Thanks DJ
Where u been?
U r missing Pagla Babar doa
:up:

DJ Sahastra
February 20, 2006, 12:27 AM
I had been London to see the queen - Ok, just kidding :)

I had taken a self-exile from the board since it was getting too anti-India and was swamped with negativity thatnks to some developments concerning ICC & BCCI.

The negativity had started to affect me and to stay away for sometime was the best option i could see.

Pagla Baba has couriered his blessings via Fedex 24-hrs guartanteed delivery. I hope those courier boys don't mess up :).

Also Pagla baba has a message for the BD players - "You guys are capable enough to win on your own and don't need my blessings athough my blessings will always be with you, in rain or sunshine"

sajjad4098
February 20, 2006, 12:43 AM
:up:

good luck bangladesh team

irteja
February 20, 2006, 12:47 AM
:fanflag:

Zobair
February 20, 2006, 01:22 AM
good to see around DJ :) and as always thanks for your goodwill.

hkooraham
February 20, 2006, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by DJ Sahastra
Time to break some trends and cause some upsets. More like make upsets a norm.

I would be happy to see BD team not only put up some fight but also eye an ODI win against SL.

SL is a formidable opponent but definitely not invincible.

If you can beat India, Pakistan and Australia, i see no reason why you can't beat SL. And i see no reason why it shouldn't happen now - today.

The talent is there and so is the opportunity. Good Luck and give me some good news when i wake up tomorrow.

Well you've got the bad news.

DJ Sahastra
February 20, 2006, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Zobair
good to see around DJ :) and as always thanks for your goodwill.

Good to see your Pokemon back, Zobair aka Pompous :)