PDA

View Full Version : Why the heck are Bangladesh a Test Playing Country???????????

Darwin
February 20, 2006, 11:09 AM
It makes no sense cos Bangladesh are just average - too poor to beat any of the Test Playing Nations apart from Zimbabwe:D who shpuldnt be 1 either. Kenya are much better than both these teams put together!!!

Darwin
February 20, 2006, 11:10 AM
Hahaha I guess none of you guys wanna reply to that cos there aint no argument 2 dat:)

Shakalaka
February 20, 2006, 11:11 AM
And you are equally stupid to state that Kenya is better than both Zim and BD.

Oh hold on..You must be from kenya! or may be ur ancestors are..! who knows!

cricman
February 20, 2006, 11:12 AM
Let Darwin have his fun

Darwin
February 20, 2006, 11:13 AM
It aint having fun - it's fact mate!

Rubu
February 20, 2006, 11:14 AM
Why the heck are Bangladesh a Test Playing Country???????????

because we have test status, that is why we are a test playing country.

Nasif
February 20, 2006, 11:15 AM
Bangladesh is here to kill the giants. Hmmm... like Aus...

Thats the end of discussion. This is pointless thread.

Tehsin
February 20, 2006, 11:49 AM
Just looked at the time difference between the first post (11:09) and the second post (11:10).

Gives you an idea about the individual and his/her patience level.

While there is no excuse for the rash cricket our players are sometimes engaged in, we have been playing test cricket for little over 5 years and our first class history is less then 10 years. Compare that to those of India, Australia, Pakistan, England, etc.
Having said all that, we are a test playing nation and the you and your friends can just get used to that fact.

Quoting Nasif, "Thats the end of discussion. This is pointless thread."

Nasif
February 22, 2006, 06:28 AM
You got your answer very quickly, didn't you. hahaha...

MarufH
February 22, 2006, 06:30 AM
Dude in your face.. now you know why they playing test.. see that win was just shut the hell u up. what do u have to say now Darwin?

Hatebreed
February 22, 2006, 06:31 AM
Bangladesh rulez! Darwin, you need to evolve! *gives u a banana*

yaseer
February 22, 2006, 06:31 AM
:D

imran78
February 22, 2006, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by Hatebreed
Bangladesh rulez! Darwin, you need to evolve! *gives u a banana*
hahaha

too many [ ] coming to this board nowadays.

howzatt!
February 22, 2006, 06:34 AM
<u>India, Pakistan, Sri-Lanka, Australia</u>

whats common among all of these countries? they were all world champions. what else? they all lost to BANGLADESH.

Hatebreed
February 22, 2006, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by howzatt!

whats common among all of these countries? they were all world champions. what else? they all lost to BANGLADESH.

well put sir :up:

ekatturerBangalee
February 22, 2006, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Darwin
It makes no sense cos Bangladesh are just average - too poor to beat any of the Test Playing Nations apart from Zimbabwe:D who shpuldnt be 1 either. Kenya are much better than both these teams put together!!! \

Darwin, u r so primitive....
Why we r a test playing nation? 'cuz we can beat the Sh*t out of anyone.... It's already proven.

yaseer
February 22, 2006, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by howzatt!

:up::up: nice mate...........

al Furqaan
February 22, 2006, 06:41 AM
cuz we can ....[]... anytime...

your question would have been apt just 15 months ago.

too late though.

hows that banana?

Edited on, February 22, 2006, 11:46 AM GMT, by Carte Blanche.
Reason: mod.content: that's just sick

BanglaCool
February 22, 2006, 06:46 AM
We won!!!

Hatebreed
February 22, 2006, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by al Furqaan
cuz we can ....[]... anytime...

your question would have been apt just 15 months ago.

too late though.

hows that banana?

Edited on, February 22, 2006, 11:46 AM GMT, by Carte Blanche.

lol!

i like this part-

israr
February 22, 2006, 07:37 AM
hey darwin, if i see any other stupid replies, i think you have surely lost it, by the way you already have lost it!!!!!!!!1 :pig:

Tigers_eye
February 22, 2006, 07:41 AM
2 posts in 2 minutes and then after so many responses no reply. Nicely done. I don't think we will see him again any time soon.

mahrookh
February 22, 2006, 07:46 AM
What kind of topic is this ? We did make a draw against the West Indies too . So , you can't say why West Indies is playing the test ? Just find out how many matches did west indies win in their last few matches .

Mohiul
February 22, 2006, 07:57 AM
Hey Darwin, I think shouldn't tell anything other than just address you as a m***n.

Mahmood
February 22, 2006, 09:17 AM
I feel sorry for jokers like this guy, they are running out of chances to bash Bangladesh. Soon, they will go postal from withdrawal.

SillyChild
February 22, 2006, 09:28 AM
Kenya are much better than both these teams put together!!!

I guess we won't be hearing from you sometime soon (ever?).

I love my Tigers. But I absolutely adore them when they slap lame a$$ critics like you with the perfect timing.

Edited on, February 22, 2006, 2:29 PM GMT, by SillyChild.

Mr-khan
February 22, 2006, 09:35 AM
Mr-khan rastar ek neri kukur k gali diye bollo "Tui ekta Darwin"

Ejaj
February 22, 2006, 09:35 AM
Well Well well.. :D .. post like this.. kind of encourage to write a novel myself.. I feel like, on this kind of issues, i can write a post almost in level with some novel in volume( may be like Human Ahmed's..) lol.. But. I need to stop. I can only say.. You better get some more crickeing knowledge and better mind.. before you come to post someting like this.. Coz.. U wont really be able to compete with the logics/stats that these Banglacric fans will put u though!.. anyway. cheers...:)

mahrookh
February 22, 2006, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Mr-khan

Seems like he is an aussie suppoter :)

Ejaj
February 22, 2006, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Mr-khan

lol.. although its kinda offensive.. but. still funny..:)

sheshprohor
February 22, 2006, 10:02 AM
I am feeling pity for this guy 'Darwin'. Let him speak...he won't be able to speak about BD like this for long. So, before we conquare the world.....Darwin...you have little time to speak up your in-words.

And to rest of all....leave this guy 'Darwin'...he is still in a processing stage of 'evolution' of 'Darwinism' (from monkey to man)

Prohor

brikonwall
February 22, 2006, 10:23 AM
well, I guess Darwin is still stuck at the pre-evolutions era...

anayet
February 22, 2006, 10:32 AM
halai deki futlo..kobor je naii ar..baag deika tu kangaroo emnetei futbo:tiger:

dash
February 22, 2006, 11:21 AM
bloody english blood in an ausie.
whats new.
scared of globalizing

6alltheway
February 22, 2006, 11:22 AM
why BD still playing test?

BECOZ WE CAN.

hahahahahaha:fanflag:

mahrookh
February 22, 2006, 11:27 AM
The Bottom line is ; We approved by the ICC , that's why we play the cricket .

irteja
February 22, 2006, 11:38 AM
i hope that [] Derwin got his answer today:fanflag:

Edited on, February 22, 2006, 4:39 PM GMT, by reverse_swing.

Hatebreed
February 22, 2006, 11:42 AM
It's always supporters of the 'great' teams we've beat who question our credibility...... get a life!

:fanflag:

akbar1
February 22, 2006, 12:37 PM
hay Darwin ki cham cha!

Koy gele? kota kos na ken?

:mad::mad::mad:

Mueid
February 22, 2006, 12:51 PM
poor darwin. feeling sorry for this loser

zmahbub
February 22, 2006, 12:57 PM
It makes no sense cos Bangladesh are just average - too poor to beat any of the Test Playing Nations apart from Zimbabwe:D who shpuldnt be 1 either. Kenya are much better than both these teams put together!!!

What a moron!!!
I guess u have ur answer by now....:fanflag:

LateCut
February 22, 2006, 02:27 PM
Darwin! Which state of evolution you are in? The real Darwin would have been puzzled. May be he would evan revised his theory after reading your two quick posts.

Edited on, February 22, 2006, 7:27 PM GMT, by LateCut.

sufism
February 22, 2006, 02:39 PM
man this thread is funny. i m having so much fun reading those comments by my fellow TIGER supporters. bechara boroi bhul somoy-e criticise korte gesilo. halar ******** ekhon geli koi. halar *******. sogula critic-er matha fatay dey. r besi deri na2 ki 3 bochor. insh allah.

russellprb
February 22, 2006, 02:52 PM
what a moron u r darwin.....saying this after a victory against SL

israr
February 22, 2006, 03:08 PM
why don't u kiss a :pig: for celebrations darwin

shamster
February 22, 2006, 04:47 PM
Ooops I think we have lost Darwin !

Mr-khan
February 22, 2006, 05:14 PM
Mone hoy atokkhone sucide korse

FagunerAgun
February 22, 2006, 05:37 PM
@Darwin...seems to me you are either a cousin of Ricky Ponting or a thrashed and dejected SL fan. You should ask this question to ICC-cricket, not here. Take it easy bro. LOL.

FagunerAgun
February 22, 2006, 05:40 PM
ra ra ra ra

la la la la

hei hei hei

Go BD go
:clap::flag:

Hasib
February 22, 2006, 06:37 PM
Well done guys I think you have sent him packing :D

mshakir56
February 22, 2006, 06:44 PM
Whoever started this tread, needs medical attention right away man ! I am serious.

mhferdaus
February 22, 2006, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Hasib
Well done guys I think you have sent him packing :D

yup hastala vista darwin, and your theory is proven to be an incompetent one in the end :D.

jabbar
February 22, 2006, 07:03 PM

I smell sour grapes.... :duh:

BappyHayat
February 22, 2006, 09:09 PM

I think you are also from Australia and now questioning Bangladesh's Test Cricket Status.

Mamu Dont mind...I guess: probably you have seen too much "aussi" performance and have played (if you live in Darwin) cricket with ABO People and Crocodile Dundee. Thats why you are trying to kick-out our Bangladesh Cricket Backbone...SHAME ON YOU :down: if you are a Bangladeshi Cricket People living in Australia

(NB> Manush Bideshe gele DeshPremik Hoi...Unar Belai...)

Darwin
April 21, 2006, 05:40 AM
I'm sorry - I was a bit too harsh with my comments but now I realise that with time Bangladesh are a gud team in the making.

Sovik
April 21, 2006, 06:15 AM
its about time he came to his senses

Anher
April 21, 2006, 06:39 AM
Just looked at the time difference between the first post (11:09) and the second post (11:10).

Gives you an idea about the individual and his/her patience level.

While there is no excuse for the rash cricket our players are sometimes engaged in, we have been playing test cricket for little over 5 years and our first class history is less then 10 years. Compare that to those of India, Australia, Pakistan, England, etc.
Having said all that, we are a test playing nation and the you and your friends can just get used to that fact.

Quoting Nasif, "Thats the end of discussion. This is pointless thread."

Nice time difference catch....n we r in test team cos we just want to beat our rival. Rival- yes aus is our rival now. we play better against aus than any other test playing country. I didnt count Zim or Kenya...they r now not even close to bd to become rival. just stay alive to see what we do to aus in ODIs

Anher
April 21, 2006, 06:50 AM
hay Darwin ki cham cha!

Calm down akbar the great. U shouldnt argue with Darwin Stupid. I just say" never argue with a stupid cos u he will lower u in his level n beat u with experience."

zakirc
April 21, 2006, 07:22 AM
I am posting reply #59 to this thread .... babubangla ... add this to your list of how to get lots of response to a thread.

:d

israr
April 21, 2006, 07:25 AM
Alright Darwin, its good that you know the fact now. Ok guys, lets keep our cool, we or rather our team has been finally able to convince him. Be careful Darwin next time, and think before you say something against us. And hopefuuly, u won't say anything like that again.

crikeyfan
April 21, 2006, 04:24 PM
...well deleted my well intended message (whoever did it..dear moderator or whoever)...I will send it again and again....what's the use of hiding???

chinaman
April 21, 2006, 04:34 PM
[edit] I AM JUST BEING HONEST.....(no offence intended)

Like to be honest? Then admit that Bangladesh is a test playing nation and move on without any but or if.

Not that I care about your opinion on this, I'm bemused to see you get into what I call dirty business in only your 4th post.

I strongly suggest that you don't post on this subject again, atleast not before another test match involving Bangladesh. In case if you wonder what might happen if you do post, let me just say this, you'll have to look elsewhere in the net to carry out whatever agenda you might have.

On the other hand, if you enjoy whatever we offer here with it's boardly bounds, you are most welcome to continue to enjoy. Thank you.

Sauron
April 21, 2006, 04:47 PM
I'm sorry - I was a bit too harsh with my comments but now I realise that with time Bangladesh are a gud team in the making.

বান্দরে এখন আর কলা খায়না ... বান্দরে এখন লেখাপড়া শিখতেছে। কয়দিন পরে দেখবেন হেতেইন্যা কম্পিঊটারে টাইপ করতেছে (বাংলাদেশ যখন নিউজিল্যান্ড রে ধরাইয়া দিবো, তখন)।

Translation - Mr Darwin proved his own theory of evolution again. From a cycnical Bangladesh basher, he has evolved in to a begrudging tolerator of Bangladesh Cricket. Hopefully by the end of this year, after the NewZealand visit, Mr. Darwin will start to admire Bangladesh Cricket.

PS - It takes a good man to admit mistakes.

Sauron
April 21, 2006, 04:54 PM
Like to be honest? Then admit that Bangladesh is a test playing nation and move on without any but or if.

যদিও ওই ব্যাটা'র পোস্টটা মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে, চায়নাম্যানের জবাব দেখে বুঝতে পারছি যে crikeyfan হচ্ছে আমাদের নতুন বাঁদর। ডারউইনের পরে এখন আবার অন্য আরেকটা বাঁদরের বিবর্তন দেখতে হবে মনে হচ্ছে।

অবশ্য বলা যায়না। সব বাঁদর তো আর মানুষ হয় নাই। কিছু কিছু বাঁদর তো এখনো বাঁদরই আছে।

crikeyfan ভাইজান কি রেগুলার বান্দর, না হনুমান?

cricman
April 21, 2006, 05:46 PM
leave him alone, maybe he'll fall in face like darwin did after the first ODI

chinaman
April 21, 2006, 05:49 PM
Seems like you didn't like my suggestions, crikeyfan. Well, so be it. Good bye.

SMHasan
April 21, 2006, 07:59 PM
hahaha

too many [ ] coming to this board nowadays.
Exactly! Too many [ ] these days. You cant even take some rest. They are really ennoying.

mod.content: No more name calling please.

Sauron
April 21, 2006, 11:22 PM
I am pretty sure I had a couple of posts in this thread ... can't find them anymore. Is this Chinaman magic? Or is it RazabQ "as mod"? Or is it someone else swiping off my letters under cover of darkness?

Bottom line - Whichever mod got freaky on my posts, please do the courtesy of letting me know somehow whatever happened.

akabir77
April 21, 2006, 11:46 PM
just one q. have you seen bangladesh kicking kenyan [Edited] 4-0 or you are still in the darwin ara?

chinaman
April 22, 2006, 12:41 AM
I am pretty sure I had a couple of posts in this thread ... can't find them anymore. Is this Chinaman magic? Or is it RazabQ "as mod"? Or is it someone else swiping off my letters under cover of darkness?

Bottom line - Whichever mod got freaky on my posts, please do the courtesy of letting me know somehow whatever happened.

Yes, I unapproved them and I'm pretty sure you know why. Please do us a big favor and stop calling people Bador, monkey or other names. Thank you.

tiger1000
April 22, 2006, 05:55 AM
darwin how [ ] can u get
do u even know the sport cricket

cricket_pagol
April 22, 2006, 09:02 AM

Evolution taking place right in front of our eyes... some people still disapprove evolution!!!

DotBall
April 22, 2006, 10:10 AM
It aint having fun - it's fact mate!

It fun idea may be a fact to you, but Bangladesh is here in test arena and we are staying - that's the fact.

OZGOD
April 22, 2006, 10:30 AM
Below is a list of all Test playing countries and the years they had to wait for their first win.

Country 1st Test 1st Win Yrs Waited Tests Played

England 1877 1877 0 yrs 1
Australia 1877 1877 0 yrs 2
Sth Africa 1889 1906 7 yrs 12
West Indies 1928 1930 2 yrs 6
New Zealand 1930 1956 26 yrs 45
India 1932 1952 20 yrs 25
Pakistan 1952 1952 0 yrs 2
Sri Lanka 1982 1985 3 yrs 14
Zimbabwe 1992 1995 3 yrs 11
Bangladesh 2000 2005 5 yrs 35

Everyone has to start somewhere.

Hatebreed
April 22, 2006, 11:28 AM
Compared to all the other test nations, we are still the babies. Don't forget we were agonisingly close to beating Pakistan (in Multan), and now recently the Aussies. We are definitely on a steep learning curve, but cricket is more competitive today so it'll take few more years before we can cause an upset.

Sauron
April 22, 2006, 12:56 PM
Yes, I unapproved them and I'm pretty sure you know why. Please do us a big favor and stop calling people Bador, monkey or other names. Thank you.
Aaah! The mighty chinaman.

Given that the "objectionable" (from your perspective) part was in Bangla, I thought it deserved the leniency. If you think differently, I don't want to argue with you on the finer points of subjective judgement. But please do me a favor and either leave the placeholder of the post or let me know via u2u an acknowledgement of your handiwork. Otherwise, I am left helplessly pondering what happened to my post. Thank you.

Locutus
April 22, 2006, 04:04 PM
Sorry Chinaman. And I like to say welcome to Darwin.

chinaman
April 22, 2006, 05:18 PM
Locutus

This is totally unacceptable. You just can't call people names. Consider this as a warning. Please edit your post. Thank you.

Shakalaka
April 22, 2006, 06:39 PM
Hahaha I guess none of you guys wanna reply to that cos there aint no argument 2 dat:)

Son Darwin,

Ask your mom to get you Bsskin Robbins on the way back from school. OK?

cricman
April 22, 2006, 06:46 PM
This post was made after the first ODI vs Sri Lanka. He had his fun but after we won the 2nd ODI he stopped posting.

He came back yesterday apoligezed for his comments, now drop the issue.

Omio
April 22, 2006, 08:02 PM
If we dont play test cricket , then U guys cudnt make this thread.
Ha ha ha

Mav
April 22, 2006, 10:00 PM
I like darwin, he is high....

Sauron
April 23, 2006, 07:01 PM
Okay, so the under-evolved homo-sapience sugar-daddy'ed by chinaman is still not back to this thread.

bengaltiger
April 23, 2006, 07:18 PM
hay Darwin ki cham cha!

hilarious...