PDA

View Full Version : Bashar


pilot fan
February 20, 2006, 11:43 AM
i think it is time for him to show some responsblitly and move himself up to number three

he is our best batsman and he should come in when we are still in the game

he is thinking of his own game by moving himself down the order

Edited on, February 21, 2006, 12:05 AM GMT, by reverse_swing.
Reason: Bashar not Basher!

Shakalaka
February 20, 2006, 11:45 AM
He is thinking nothing. if he would have thought little of anything, then we would be little better off than where we are. All he can offer is to smile like bus conductor whenever possible to avoid responsibilities.

We need someone like Javed Omar to captain our team. cool head, experienced and know his role. but Alas! we dropped him.

mafizraju
February 20, 2006, 11:54 AM
I think JO will make a horrible captain... although I always support his inclusion in the team. The only person in the team who can lead other than bashar is pilot...........

CricTiger
February 20, 2006, 12:15 PM
Another Batting Collapses
Another disgraceful Loss
Another Basher threads
Another Captaincy Issue
Another Team Selections problem

For how long we will keep doing these? When we be able to move forward and enjoy our outings in the fields and our time here?

Only TIME will Tell..Only God knows

AsifTheManRahman
February 20, 2006, 03:18 PM
ekektar odi batting stats dekhte kandte iccha kore

Rubu
February 20, 2006, 03:26 PM
basher (kunchi) should come at five. Aftab actually is a better suit at #3. But the gets those rushes of blood. But again, even a 3 years old kid can beat basher kunchi in responsibility. so, let him come down the order.

BagherBacha
February 20, 2006, 03:42 PM
bashar doesn't deserve to be in the odi squad. he doesn't know how to play odi and he let bd team sink many time and he will do it continuously. However, right now we don't have any player to replace him. before the world cup he should be replaced by one of teh under 19. masud needs to be replaced too. his wicket keeping now a days is below par. yesterday he couldn't catch a sitter.

until bashar, rajin, masud replaced we can't expect any thing from bd team. we will see good results when we don't see these above named players.

i had respect for Bashar. when i saw him got out against Srilanka last test match , i wondered what kinda player he is let alone captain. he has no responsibility whatsoever. nada. those pull shot hook shot won't take him anywhere.

Hasib
February 20, 2006, 05:16 PM
We lost coz of our batting. That has nothing to do with his Captancy. As for his batting why open a thread about just him then? Why not everyone of them who failed?

mahrookh
February 20, 2006, 06:00 PM
Bashar was falling asleep in the field . Just wonder who told them to play the day night matches there ?

Fortuner
February 20, 2006, 06:52 PM
Bashar sholnt play ODI. He doesnt noe how to play ODI. Good for test...but alas we go no other option right now in his place.

His avg is ODI is too bad. He is jst not gud for ODI's. Only fro test..

He plays ODI's like test matched and test macthes like ODI's. whtz rong wid him???

Edited on, February 20, 2006, 11:54 PM GMT, by lance_klusner.

mahrookh
February 20, 2006, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by CricTiger
Another Batting Collapses
Another disgraceful Loss
Another Basher threads
Another Captaincy Issue
Another Team Selections problem

For how long we will keep doing these? When we be able to move forward and enjoy our outings in the fields and our time here?

Only TIME will Tell..Only God knows

You might have a good chance after 10-20 years :) So wait untill then or might not have a chance like Zimbabwe :) Who knows !!

FagunerAgun
February 20, 2006, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by CricTiger
Another Batting Collapses
Another disgraceful Loss
Another Basher threads
Another Captaincy Issue
Another Team Selections problem

For how long we will keep doing these? When we be able to move forward and enjoy our outings in the fields and our time here?

Only TIME will Tell..Only God knows

Good observation. We understand it, we feel it but we can't resolve it.
Why? Because we don't have capable human resources on and off the field.

thebest
February 20, 2006, 10:55 PM
সাবাস বাংলাদেশ, সাবাস বাংগালী, সাবাস বাংলাদেশী। এরপর হোয়াট্মোর মূর্দাবাদ?


Edited on, February 21, 2006, 3:56 AM GMT, by thebest.

mahrookh
February 20, 2006, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by thebest

সাবাস বাংলাদেশ, সাবাস বাংগালী, সাবাস বাংলাদেশী। এরপর হোয়াট্মোর মূর্দাবাদ?


Edited on, February 21, 2006, 3:56 AM GMT, by thebest.

That's the time to get the batting coach . Even "Micheal Hussey" can lead the team better than DW . Bring "Micheal Hussey" atleast to play in our domestic league and take the tips from him how to bat :) This guys is really awesome . Can't forget his 28 runs in 8 balls against Srilanka :) in the last match he batted against them :)

sadi
February 21, 2006, 12:18 AM
why do you have to bring aus or nz in everything?

sadi
February 21, 2006, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by BagherBacha
bashar doesn't deserve to be in the odi squad. he doesn't know how to play odi and he let bd team sink many time and he will do it continuously. However, right now we don't have any player to replace him. before the world cup he should be replaced by one of teh under 19. masud needs to be replaced too. his wicket keeping now a days is below par. yesterday he couldn't catch a sitter.

until bashar, rajin, masud replaced we can't expect any thing from bd team. we will see good results when we don't see these above named players.

i had respect for Bashar. when i saw him got out against Srilanka last test match , i wondered what kinda player he is let alone captain. he has no responsibility whatsoever. nada. those pull shot hook shot won't take him anywhere.

have to agree with you. He shouldnt be in the odi team as I really haven't seen anything good from him. But just like you said, we don't have any good replacement for him and he will be there till the worldcup. You wouldn't wanna bring a new kid right into the world cup... so like it or not, bashar will be there as a player and the captain.

thebest
February 21, 2006, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by sadi
why do you have to bring aus or nz in everything?

Though he is frm NZ he never mentioned abt Flemo, Bond, Vettori. He is more Aus than the Aus. I never heard so much eulogy of Aus players even in Australian forum. It just remind me a saying in Chittagong নতুন মুসলিম গরুর সবচেয়ে বড যম

(the greatest enemy of Cow is the one who just converted from hinduism to islam; it is prohibited to eat beef in Hinduism):lol::lol:
Any way he thinks everything good comes from Australia. What a farce this is the same Australian team which failed in their first real test.

To the real issue I do not believe removal of Basher or Ash or promoting Rana /Mushi would solve the problem of absymal performance. Now a days I took it as fate.