PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news: BCB Sacks the Bangladesh Team [Joke]

CTazim
February 21, 2006, 01:12 AM
Bogra, February 21, 2005 (Associated Press): The Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB), which held an emergency session of the executive committee right after the dismal performance by the aging and spineless Bangladesh Team, has decided to terminate the contracts with all the players of the current Bangladesh National Team. On their arrival from SriLanka, the Under-19 team has been renamed as the new national team. High Performance coach Allister de Winter has been bestowed the task of the national team. Coach Dav Whatmore has been made Office on Special Duty (OSD) for the BCB, where he will merely collect his paycheck until his contract runs out.

BCB has also decided to outsource its selection process and has agreed in principle to engage in a process similar to the caretaker government. In the spirit of the caretaker government, the BCB has agreed to hire a neutral committee 90 days prior to the Corporate Cricket League. A close source in the BCB, seeking anonymity told the Associated Press that should plan A to sack the old farts fail, they are planning an alternate plan, cleverly titled, Plan B to ensure diarrhea spreads in the Sri Lankan camp. According to that source, that may be the only way to win with these danguli playing cricketers. `

Edited on, February 21, 2006, 9:27 AM GMT, by Sami.
Reason: Title edited

mahrookh
February 21, 2006, 01:16 AM
How you get that crap news ? They can't sack anyone in the team now .

howzatt!
February 21, 2006, 01:18 AM
Its not a breaking news. they said it on tv yesterday.

mahrookh
February 21, 2006, 01:26 AM
That's way too funny thread :) Where's the source ? I can't stop laughing after reading ;

Plan A &
Plan B

Don't know who made these rules :)

Hegar
February 21, 2006, 01:28 AM
This is huge news if it's true but somehow it dosen't seem so. Anyway surly Mashrafe and a few others are good enough to retain their contracts.

yaseer
February 21, 2006, 01:39 AM
you tried.........but did not look funny to me.....

sufism
February 21, 2006, 01:45 AM
dude, this is IMPOSSIBLE. i don believe this. who will play those test matches then?? U-19 players??? how many players will make their debut. and if it's true, all it could do is ruin the confidence of U-19 players and end their career before starting.
why the hell m i saying all these?? it's appearently not true. with all due respect, i don believe it.

BTW is that some kind of a joke???? i hope so. if it is, i loved it. lol.

nemo
February 21, 2006, 01:49 AM
great pranlk! keep it up.

Sami
February 21, 2006, 04:27 AM
Please do not post jokes with a serious headline like this one.

Thanks

This thread will be closed.