PDA

View Full Version : Record today's Game or the Highlights

Ehsan
February 21, 2006, 09:33 PM
This message is for those of you who are going to watch today's match on TV or Internet. I would like to request you to record today's game if not possible then the highlights. This would allows others who did not have live feed an opportunity to watch tidbits of the game. And plz do not compress the files as much to take off the quality of the video. If you need assistance uploading the videos plz U2U me, Nasif bhai, Mahmood bhai or Zunaid Bhai. We will happy to assist you to upload the videos right into our server.

We will whole heartedly acknowledge your contribution in the Multimedia section. Thank you for contributing to your community. :flag::clap:

Ehsan

Edited on, February 22, 2006, 7:29 PM GMT, by Ehsan.

Spitfire_x86
February 22, 2006, 01:46 AM
Yes, please somebody do it. I will miss the complete 2nd half due to class.

Hatebreed
February 22, 2006, 06:36 AM
plz someone post highlights of the game as I missed 90% of it due to buffering!

fwullah
February 22, 2006, 06:41 AM
For everyone's information, Star Sports or ESPN will show today's match's highlights starting from 8:30 pm tonight.

Since I don't have any recording device (either VCR or TV capture card in computer) so I will not be able to record it myself.

fwullah
February 22, 2006, 06:41 AM
8:30 pm, meaning 8:30 pm Bangladesh time.

Hatebreed
February 22, 2006, 06:53 AM
plz plz plz record it someone plzzzzzz

BanglaCool
February 22, 2006, 07:05 AM
On this very rare and historic win and the one that completes atleast one win against any sub-continent test playing nation, can anyone upload highlights or preferrably the whole game somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

israr
February 22, 2006, 07:18 AM
yes plz care for us i beg oh my.........please puleeeezzzzzzz

yaseer
February 22, 2006, 07:23 AM
someone do it for us plz.....:fanflag:

israr
February 22, 2006, 07:25 AM
highlights c'mon highlight!s! someone? atleast someone!!!!!!!!?????

sunny747
February 22, 2006, 07:28 AM
anyone plz........amra probashira chatok pakhi'r moto boshe ase bhai...

Aritro
February 22, 2006, 09:03 AM
Bump ^^

Spitfire_x86
February 22, 2006, 09:05 AM
There's a sticky on the same topic

http://banglacricket.com/alochona/viewthread.php?tid=16098

sunnyctg
February 22, 2006, 09:50 AM
hi
i missed the match, and really want to see it. does anyone has the highlights? please post!!

thanks

irteja
February 22, 2006, 10:49 AM
i put my name in this demand list..plzzzz....can wait to see the tigersssssssss:fanflag:

irteja
February 22, 2006, 11:41 AM
please sunny do not flood this forum with treats there is already two threat on this...some admin should close this one...:E

Sovik
February 22, 2006, 12:07 PM
i missed the match today. i couldn't watch match but i was watching animated match update. but i want to see the highlights of this match very badly

asyed007
February 22, 2006, 12:40 PM
really looking forward to see some highlights... Guys help us out..

Faceoff
February 22, 2006, 12:59 PM
It would be too bad if no one recorded any highlights.

Ehsan
February 22, 2006, 02:14 PM
For those who are watching the game through DilmaTV can record the games using WM Recorder 10 which can be found here: http://www.download.com/WM-Recorder/3000-2194_4-10362896.html?tag=lst-0-6

That's not the full version of the software. If anybody has the full version or tricks to turn this into full version plz U2U the recorders. And those who are willing to record the games plz post your messages here so other can tell you the trick or help you out with the full version of WM Recorder. Use only your U2U to discuss anything about having the full version.

nannu
February 22, 2006, 02:14 PM
i own a satellite. but, are espn and star sports a free channel and if it is what are the frequencies and satellite name?

sadi
February 22, 2006, 02:17 PM
it will be very hard to get the highlights I guess... cuz both willow tv and dilmatv streaming was really bad and unless someone gets it from the subcontinent, I doubt we can get anything

Ehsan
February 22, 2006, 02:18 PM
Sherlockhomes,

Could you share with other how you have recorded the first ODI? Did you record the 2nd ODI? Don't push too much for compression, make sure the video is not too bad or gets stuck. We have enough storage in BC and would help you to upload here.

Ehsan

Edited on, February 22, 2006, 7:31 PM GMT, by Ehsan.

Faceoff
February 22, 2006, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Ehsan
For those who are watching the game through DilmaTV can record the games using WM Recorder 10 which can be found here: http://www.download.com/WM-Recorder/3000-2194_4-10362896.html?tag=lst-0-6

That's not the full version of the software. If anybody has the full version or tricks to turn this into full version plz U2U the recorders. And those who are willing to record the games plz post your messages here so other can tell you the trick or help you out with the full version of WM Recorder. Use only your U2U to discuss anything about having the full version.

Keu amake ekta thik shirial nombor u2u koren. dhonnobaad.

Street_Cricketer
February 22, 2006, 03:57 PM
faceoff bhai google search koren apner product name and version number diye.

ar noito try..ceeraks.am ... heh heh! ...ar downloader (limewire/bearshare/morph..kazaa...etc) thakle to kotha'e nai... !

..aro kisu lagle janaiyen...! ja-e koren... video da thora thori khori fadai den... LoL

... size doesnt matter... bhalo quality'r dike focus diyen...

thanks a ton!

Edited on, February 22, 2006, 9:23 PM GMT, by Ehsan.
Reason: mod.content

irteja
February 22, 2006, 03:59 PM
how come there is not a single bangali from bangladesh who watch in BTV or ESPNSTAR and record the match....when i was in chittagong i record almost every ODI bangladesh played:o

Faceoff
February 22, 2006, 04:05 PM
Bhailog,
Ami kichu shirial chesta korechilam notun vaarshon dosh doshomik dui e. prothome shiriaal grohon kore kintu kicchukhhon por saarvaar er shaate jogajog kore buje fele dui nombori karbaar. mone hoi shudu shirial e hobena, dui nombori patch laagbe jate sharvarer shate jogajog er poth bondho kore dei. ekhon apnader karo kache jodi thake jeta apni bebohar koren ebon kono shomossha deina tahole 'tumi theke tumi' koren amake. dhonnobaad.

ps. shudu jobab diyen jodi apnader kache thake. khojakhujir upodesh na dileo cholbe. dhonnobaad.

Edited on, February 22, 2006, 9:25 PM GMT, by Ehsan.
Reason: I like shirial better :). mod.content

Edited on, February 22, 2006, 9:38 PM GMT, by Faceoff.
Reason: banglish onubaad

Faceoff
February 22, 2006, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by irteja
how come there is not a single bangali from bangladesh who watch in BTV or ESPNSTAR and record the match....when i was in chittagong i record almost every ODI bangladesh played:o

what can I say, Its just unfortunate.

Tigers_eye
February 22, 2006, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Spitfire_x86
There's a sticky on the same topic

http://banglacricket.com/alochona/viewthread.php?tid=16098

merge it please.

Ehsan
February 22, 2006, 04:20 PM
Ceeracks or shirial er jonno either U2U koren othoba banglay lekhen. Shrial or ceeracks paile U2U-er madhome ek-e-oporke janale bhalo hoy. BC-er rules-e ei shob allow na, tai U2U bebohar korun. Dhonnobad.

Faceoff,
Apnar last post ta doya kore ektu banglay translate koren.

Edited on, February 22, 2006, 9:22 PM GMT, by Ehsan.

irteja
February 22, 2006, 04:25 PM
alright...ehsan bhi and faceoff i got the shirial....i even download the software to check if it is working or not....and good news it is perfectly working.......i every record a clip .....awesome...so here we go.....

so plz plz use this software and record the match ...and ashare with us

cheers

let me know if u need anything else

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry bro, Rules don't allow it. Plz use U2U. BTW use the word shirial or ceeracks (kudos to faceoff) if you are posting anything here in public. Thanks!

Edited on, February 22, 2006, 9:30 PM GMT, by Ehsan.
Reason: mod.content

Faceoff
February 22, 2006, 04:30 PM
alright...ehsan bhi and faceoff i got the shirial....i even download the software to check if it is working or not....and good news it is perfectly working.......i every record a clip .....awesome...so here we go.....

so plz plz use this software and record the match ...and ashare with us

cheers

let me know if u need anything else

Edited on, February 22, 2006, 9:28 PM GMT, by Ehsan.

ok bro, amake and cats_eye bhaike shirial ta pathan. btw kon version eta?

Bat-PadTogether
February 22, 2006, 04:30 PM
Dorjo Duroon!We will get the Highlights soon!:fanflag:

Ehsan
February 22, 2006, 04:33 PM
Faceoff & Cats_eye: plz check your U2U :)

irteja
February 22, 2006, 04:37 PM
ops sorry ehsan....shiril ta apney kindly U2u kore face off ke diye den...
thanks....
arekta bepar 3 odi dekte best website konta...dilmiatv??

Faceoff
February 22, 2006, 04:40 PM
irteja bhai,

apni ki eta onekdin dhore bebohar korchen naki ajkei prothom?

Ehsan
February 22, 2006, 04:42 PM
ops sorry ehsan....shiril ta apney kindly U2u kore face off ke diye den...
thanks....
arekta bepar 3 odi dekte best website konta...dilmiatv??

There have been some complaints about Dilma, I think willow is the best but its expensive.

Faceoff boltese je oi shirial gula first-e accept kore kintu pore reject kore dey. Irteja, Apni ki full try kore deksen?

Faceoff
February 22, 2006, 04:45 PM
amar tho mone hoi dilma willowr tai shomprochar kortese.
so willow niye kono laav nei ei muhurte.

irteja
February 22, 2006, 04:50 PM
faceoff and ehsan bhiya

.....ami onek din dhore bhebohar korchi na ami just 20-25 minute use korshi...ami faceoff yer message pore double check kore dekshi......ami ekta web site theke record kore dekshi...eta kaj korshe...apnar syrial ar eita jodi eki na hoi...tahole to mone hoi thiki ase.....tobe apney kon version use korsen jani na...amar ta 10.1 ye kaj kore....ami latest 10.2 te kaj kore kina try kori ni

Faceoff
February 22, 2006, 04:56 PM
ami dosh doshomik dui e try korechi. tahole dosh doshomik ek achesta kore dekhi. dhonnobaad.

irteja
February 22, 2006, 04:58 PM
faceoff bhi ami ei matro arekbar try korlam...bangladeshlive theke s tv ekta choto clip download korshi.......amar mone hoi apney nichinto thakun...everything is okay

Faceoff
February 22, 2006, 05:00 PM
dosh doshomik dui er uuupdate dekhe mone holo eta te onek bhalo quuaality te raakord kora jabe

irteja
February 22, 2006, 05:08 PM
oi duitar modhe ki asolei kono parthoko asse...ess internet ye dekha ar tv te dekhar mode parthoko texas ar tangail yer parthokor cheye besi...sob cheye joss hoi keo jodi BTV theke bangla comentary shoho download korto...aha koto din...jaforullah sharafat, khoda baks, maruf eder golai comentary suni na...:(

fishyguy
February 22, 2006, 05:43 PM
Ok just to clear things up are we gonna get the highlights of the match?

bop
February 22, 2006, 05:47 PM
Is any one going to upload video clips? Can’t wait to see them.

ASA
February 22, 2006, 05:59 PM
Somebody .... plz, plzzz, plzzzzz!!!! :drool::drool::drool:

If someone has the video, please update soooooon!!!!!

sufism
February 22, 2006, 06:45 PM
boroi dukkhojonok, ekhon porjonto kuno clips nai.

ehtasum_
February 22, 2006, 07:12 PM
hey anyobne has the video from 2nd odi betwen BD and SL? really want to see it.. if anyone have it plz give me a link or post it.. high will be fine too.. thankss.. byee

Alomelo
February 22, 2006, 07:33 PM
Requesting admins and everyone(who ever has the video)... please upload the video of BD VS Srilanka 2nd ODI.

Thanks in advance.

:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

Alomelo
February 22, 2006, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Faceoff
Bhailog,
Ami kichu shirial chesta korechilam notun vaarshon dosh doshomik dui e. prothome shiriaal grohon kore kintu kicchukhhon por saarvaar er shaate jogajog kore buje fele dui nombori karbaar. mone hoi shudu shirial e hobena, dui nombori patch laagbe jate sharvarer shate jogajog er poth bondho kore dei. ekhon apnader karo kache jodi thake jeta apni bebohar koren ebon kono shomossha deina tahole 'tumi theke tumi' koren amake. dhonnobaad.

ps. shudu jobab diyen jodi apnader kache thake. khojakhujir upodesh na dileo cholbe. dhonnobaad.

Edited on, February 22, 2006, 9:25 PM GMT, by Ehsan.
Reason: I like shirial better :). mod.content

gmail add ta den pura ta pathaia dei.....

aosaif
February 22, 2006, 08:29 PM
I am drowing in frustration of not being able to see highlights!
Please somebody! Say something!

Faceoff
February 22, 2006, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Alomelo

gmail add ta den pura ta pathaia dei.....

faceoff007ATgmaildotcom

Faceoff
February 22, 2006, 09:20 PM
WMRDosh.DoshomidDui vaarsiooner paattcch peyechi jeta thik moto kaj korche. Apnader karo jodi Laage tahole amake u2u korben. Dhonnobaad.

thebest
February 22, 2006, 10:32 PM
faceoff bhai
apni ki record kortey parchen

Faceoff
February 22, 2006, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by thebest
faceoff bhai

program kaj korche, apni ki wilma or willow subscribe korechen?

Carte Blanche
February 23, 2006, 02:35 AM
I'm dying to see some highlights. Understandably the Srilankans didn't post it on their website ;)

irteja
February 23, 2006, 03:03 AM
Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

lol:D...very funny carte

mshakir56
February 23, 2006, 03:08 AM
so did anybody get their hands on the highlights?

vindeshi
February 23, 2006, 10:34 AM
I would really appreciate if someone post the highlight of the second ODI.

Ejaj
February 23, 2006, 10:38 AM
There is alreay a thread opened for this topic.:)

Go_Bangladesh
February 23, 2006, 10:41 AM
hl chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

tarifmahmud
February 23, 2006, 12:31 PM
chinta koirenna bhai era apnar [edited].....shob hobe ektu shobur koren

Edited on, February 24, 2006, 12:08 AM GMT, by Ehsan.
Reason: unnecessary provocative stuff. mod.content

irteja
February 23, 2006, 01:00 PM
highlight....

Din Gelo Tomari Potho Chahia
Mon Pure Sokhigo Kar Lagia
Sohe Na Jatona Tomaro Ashay Boshia
Mane Na Kichute Mon Amar Jay Jee Kadia
Puri Ami Agune

howzatt!
February 23, 2006, 01:04 PM
apnara jodi akhono keerak khujte thaken,amar kache kintu ota ache. jotokhkhon ichcha tep kora jay. ami paach choy ghonta porjonto ak tana tep korechi. amito khelata tep kortei cheyechilam kintu atto baje chobi chilo je parinai. apander pura keerak lagle amake janayen.

sunny747
February 23, 2006, 04:01 PM
ohh man ..no highlights yet...this is the longest wait..plz guys who are living in Bd....do something.......unek doya korbo!!;)

sufism
February 23, 2006, 04:28 PM
allah-r duhai lage, some1 plzzz upload the highlights. joy-er resh thakte thakte highlights na dekle ki labh?? 3rd match-e here jawar highlights dekhe r moja pawa jabe na.

6alltheway
February 23, 2006, 04:31 PM
come some plzzzzzzzzzz upload highlights..........................:(:duh:

Alomelo
February 23, 2006, 04:34 PM
any news on 2nd ODI highlights? Moderators? anyone?

Ehsan
February 23, 2006, 05:50 PM
Guys, I am as much desperate to see the highlights as you are. We are trying what we can, this thread itself should give you an idea.

cricman
February 23, 2006, 06:02 PM
who ever is going to watch the third ODI, watch the pre game if there is one, i'm sure that'll have highlights of the 2nd ODI and record plz.

ehtasum_
February 23, 2006, 06:36 PM
OMG.. noone has the highlight??

sensible
February 23, 2006, 06:55 PM
Bhai o Bonera,

Aami to aapnader seba korte prostut. Aami khela-r cholochitro aapnader jonno eikhane dite raaji aachi. Kintu ektai somosya. Aami Wm recorder namiye niechi. Kintu Shirial nombor nai. Tai uha kaj kore na.....aapnader karo kache jodi shirial nombor thake tobe onugroho kore lakeufala at gmail dot com-e potrodara pathai dile kritoggo thakibo. Sei songe aapnader jonno khelar cholochitro sorboraho koribo.....

Ehsan
February 23, 2006, 07:53 PM
Sensible apnar u2u check koren plz.

prasad
February 23, 2006, 08:02 PM
someone plz say something in english,let me understand too.i am in need of that hilites too.

Ehsan
February 23, 2006, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by prasad
someone plz say something in english,let me understand too.i am in need of that hilites too.

You'll know when the highlights are available.

Edited on, February 24, 2006, 1:06 AM GMT, by Ehsan.

prasad
February 23, 2006, 08:31 PM
ok.thanx

BD Tigers
February 23, 2006, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by thebest
faceoff bhai

program kaj korche, apni ki wilma or willow subscribe korechen?

Faceoff, please check yr U2U.

al Furqaan
February 23, 2006, 09:58 PM
wait, so does sensible have the highlights?

ehtasum_
February 23, 2006, 10:02 PM
does he ? Anyone?? pleaseeeeeeeee:'( :'(. pleasee maaaan

Lasker
February 23, 2006, 10:20 PM
still no video clip of 2nd match:-/

Ehsan
February 24, 2006, 12:19 AM
Stop requesting guys, this will just make the thread longer. We know everybody wants the video clips of the 2nd match including us. It has been mentioned more than once that we are trying to get it and once availbe will make an announcement as usual. If we are out of luck then we might not get a hold of it. And it would be only fair if you query about after a week which would give us time too.

Thank you for your patience.

Edited on, February 24, 2006, 5:20 AM GMT, by Ehsan.

tas
February 24, 2006, 12:20 AM
COME ON PLEEEASSEE!!!!!!

Guys, the last showing of the highlights will be 7AM tomorrow (Saturday) morning on Star Sports

Thats 7AM TOMORROW MORNING on STAR SPORTS

At least somebody should record on VHS and send it to someone with capabilities of video capture.

Please guys! Somebody in Bangladesh/India/Pakistan or anyone anywhere with Star Sports India should do this!!! For the sake of all Bangladeshi's worldwide!!!!

EDIT: (sorry we must have simultaneously posted)

Edited on, February 24, 2006, 5:22 AM GMT, by tas.

Ehsan
February 24, 2006, 12:27 AM
Tas, I guess you didn't read my last message. :)

If anyone wants to post here then post only to give INFOs to help get the videos rather than requesting.

Infact this thread was actually created so that those who are watching the game do record it.

Al-furqaan, sensible does not have the highlights but he offered to volunteer for recording. Thanks sensible, that is very sensible! :)

I would like to thank everyone who showed their enthusiasm to record the games for all other who would not be able to watch the games. Thanks guys! Your efforts are very much appreciated by more than 2000 BC members. :)

Edited on, February 24, 2006, 5:50 AM GMT, by Ehsan.

sar2005
February 24, 2006, 03:08 PM
Emon ekta khela keo record korlen na? Amra koi dekhmu??

AsifTheManRahman
February 24, 2006, 04:40 PM
bhai abar ghan ghan kortesen ken? message poren nai? 2 min por por manush eshe khali ekta one liner post koira jaay r complain kore...eshob useless kothabarta boila labhta ki? jodi highlight dekhoner etoi shokh hoy taile highlight record korte shahajjo koren na ken? ajaira kothabarta boila labh ase? jodi record korai jaito tahole ki etokkhone sheta multimedia sectione thakto na? BC team to r ghaash khaay na...bujhtesen e to record kora shombhob hoy nai...akhon opekkha koren kokhon ei khelar clip internete onno kothao pawa jaay

sar2005
February 24, 2006, 04:57 PM
Bujlam apni ghash khan na. And sorry for posting without reading previous messages. Extremely sorry.

But we are asking to the people if anyone has recorded it. I saw srilankas have recorded their game (when they own in the first) and made it available in their forums. It was expected that some of our friends would be recording the match.

All the posts in forums are to describe one's emotion, feeling and love to their cournty. Perhaps some of those are just showing frustration of the people since they missed the game.

Aar AsifTheManRahman bhai, shob kissuke 'ghan ghan' mone koiren na. Upnito onek senior and one of the cricket legend of bangla cricket. If you don't want people to post their comments, please work with BC to close the forum.

Trust you would agree that we are commenting here to show our love to country as well as banglacricket.

Cheers!! Let's hope some one will record the 3rd ODI where we are going to show our strength again !!

Edited on, February 24, 2006, 9:59 PM GMT, by sar2005.

Ehsan
February 24, 2006, 05:03 PM
Some people have already volunteered to record the 3rd game. And I hope they do record it. Faceoff, Cats_eyes, sensible - I am counting on you guys. So, it not a worry for the moment.

Asif, Thanks! :)

sar2005, since you love your country and BC so much, do me a favor: contact bangladeshlive and ask them if they recorded the highlights of the 2nd ODI. Thanks, appreciate your effort.

AsifTheManRahman
February 24, 2006, 05:05 PM
desh re eto bhalobashle jaan highlights record koren giye. tarpor eikhane post koira diyen. jodi sheta na paren taile eto bhalobasha dekhay labh nai.

sar2005
February 24, 2006, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman
desh re eto bhalobashle jaan highlights record koren giye. tarpor eikhane post koira diyen. jodi sheta na paren taile eto bhalobasha dekhay labh nai.

Dekhen bhai, I guess 90% of us who stays out of the country do not record or post a match in forums. So you mean we should not have any valobasha for the country?

Apnader moto biggo lokra (cricket legend with 5656 posts) jodi emon montobbo koren, sheta manay na.

Bollam to ekta vul korssi tarpor o apni e dhoroner kotha boltessen. I have to say you need to work on your manner. Shobkissure ghan ghan mone hoile forum e asha ta thik na.
Alright, if I heart you in any way, I apologise once again! Can we please stop it now?

Ehsan
February 24, 2006, 05:25 PM
Ok, its all good as long as you understand what is going on.

Can anyone contact bangladeshlive? Anyone?

Edited on, February 24, 2006, 10:27 PM GMT, by Ehsan.

sar2005
February 24, 2006, 05:27 PM
Ehsan bhai, confirm I am writting to bangladeshlive.net
Hope they will also record the highlights this time.

Thank you.

AsifTheManRahman
February 24, 2006, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by sar2005
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman

Dekhen bhai, I guess 90% of us who stays out of the country do not record or post a match in forums. So you mean we should not have any valobasha for the country?

Apnader moto biggo lokra (cricket legend with 5656 posts) jodi emon montobbo koren, sheta manay na.

Bollam to ekta vul korssi tarpor o apni e dhoroner kotha boltessen. I have to say you need to work on your manner. Shobkissure ghan ghan mone hoile forum e asha ta thik na.
Alright, if I heart you in any way, I apologise once again! Can we please stop it now?

ajaira kotha bolen ken? stop to apni e kortesen na...sorry boila to ek gada ajaira kotha apni e likhsen...jodi highlights keu record korei thakto ei threadta 4 page hoito na...eta common sense...er poro ajaira ghen ghen korata desher proti bhalobasha na.

AsifTheManRahman
February 24, 2006, 05:46 PM
i'll try to convince rio bhai to record games from now on. i think he has pretty much the whole year bought out.

Ehsan
February 24, 2006, 08:54 PM
Thanks sar2005 and Asif.

Mohammed
February 25, 2006, 07:44 AM
i'm just curious, is ATN bangla, channel 's' or bangla tv going to show the highlights?

which channels are the matches and highlights being shown on?

Ehsan
February 25, 2006, 07:11 PM
Did anyone of the people on whom I was counting on record the 3rd ODI?

I am still trying to get the 2nd ODI highlights unfortunately it looks rather hopeless.

sar2005, did you get any response from Bdlive yet?