PDA

View Full Version : What a WIN

BappyHayat
February 22, 2006, 06:04 AM
Am I the lucky person to post the winning declaration?
:joy:

Lovely_cr
February 22, 2006, 06:26 AM
hahha it looks like it...anyhow great win..really impressed by the bd bowlers. Batsmen did chase it really well.

Can anyone please justify the Rajin Saleh choise at nr 3???
He is horrible. He hasnt done anything in the last three series and still not performing. How many chances should u offer him???

Edited on, February 22, 2006, 11:28 AM GMT, by Lovely_cr.

Hatebreed
February 22, 2006, 06:28 AM
rajin should stay as supersub to come at number 6 or something.. we need to replace nazmul with a real pacer.... great win!! wooooo

Lovely_cr
February 22, 2006, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by Hatebreed
rajin should stay as supersub to come at number 6 or something.. we need to replace nazmul with a real pacer.... great win!! wooooo

japp what happened to that tall guy who bowled quite well in SL? cant remember his name

Daddy_Mac
February 22, 2006, 06:30 AM
:-/ yeah.....!
Dissipoint really to see Srilanka loose actually I am gettingbored of seeing Bangladesh thrashing Srilanka.....
Its about time they go home before they loose both the series.....:lol:

Sham
The win was fantastic of course, but I'm so damn happy with the team performance. Almost everyone contributed something to this match. There will always be one or two failures but overall, the team effort was fantastic! If the whole team plays well, there isnt pressure on any one or two players to play extraordinarily!

I hope we put in another team performance in the next match, I wouldnt be too upset about the result even if we ended up losing the series!

ibnul
Rajib, I think, yes he would be better than najmul.
What a win!!!!

imran78
February 22, 2006, 06:31 AM
rajin is fine as supersub. but nazmul needs to be replaced. missing tapash here. he would have been a great 3rd seamer.

great job all-around by the whole BD team. fielding, batting, bowling..everything clicked today.

:fanflag:

Hegar
February 22, 2006, 06:32 AM
Great win but still some selection problems with nazmul and rajin.

MarufH
February 22, 2006, 06:33 AM
What A WIN!!! Go bangladesh.. one more to go.. the series is ours!!!

Lovely_cr
February 22, 2006, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by imran78
rajin is fine as supersub. but nazmul needs to be replaced. missing tapash here. he would have been a great 3rd seamer.

great job all-around by the whole BD team. fielding, batting, bowling..everything clicked today.

:fanflag:

i dont mind rajiin as a subersurb but putting him to bat at nr 3 is a bad decision.

Hatebreed
February 22, 2006, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by Lovely_cr
Originally posted by Hatebreed

japp what happened to that tall guy who bowled quite well in SL? cant remember his name

i dunno.. if u remember, jayawardene had a problem with his grunting! hah i hope he gets no sleep tonight!

BanglaCool
February 22, 2006, 06:38 AM
Great Win!!!
A perfect gift for Omor Ekushey

Now the pressure is really on SL to perform on the final ODI to defend the series or get defeated to a new low by the bottomer in the table.
We should take everything positive from this match and be calm and professional in the next game.
Obviously SL will bat better next time and we have to match them.

fai_hasan
February 22, 2006, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by BappyHayat
Am I the lucky person to post the winning declaration?
:joy:

yeah you are. i tried to log in but it was so busy that i couldn't.

what a victory man. i knew there would be something extra ordinary today, didn't expect the win.

i betted £0.10 now would get £0.90

hahaha

three cheers for Bangladesh

Hip hip hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

fai_hasan
February 22, 2006, 06:40 AM
Javed omer belim, Golla bhai founded the base, don't forget to tell his name:bravo::bravo:

yaseer
February 22, 2006, 06:44 AM
JADED OMAR BELIM GOLLA :great::great::great:

fwullah
February 22, 2006, 06:53 AM
"I hope we put in another team performance in the next match, I wouldnt be too upset about the result even if we ended up losing the series!"

First of all, we should have won against Sri Lanka in the last series in Sri Lanka.

Secondly, if we can keep up with our fantastic effort that we showed today in the next game, then we may end up winning the series.

I have told this before- sometimes the only difference between us and the Lankans is that their team spirit was always high and our team spirit was always low - UNTIL TODAY!

Mohiul
February 22, 2006, 06:57 AM
Victories are always sweet but some are special like this win against SL as it's the 1st against them.

mahrookh
February 22, 2006, 07:01 AM
Haha now noone saying we can't win the series against Kenya :) hahaha . I can't stop my laughing . It's the "aftab Ahmed" again . A real match winner . Whatever the result is ; Just stick to your home team and success will be there :)

Aaj k Sharadin khela dekha sharthok hoisey :)

Bat-PadTogether
February 22, 2006, 07:09 AM
Great win!Congratulations!Poor prize giving ceremoney at the end of the match.Wasim Akram is a very bad commentator.Ravi should take over from him.:down:

cricket_zenith
February 22, 2006, 07:12 AM
i neva knew dat bangladesh had won a match!!
well its really gettin xcitin (i mean by the series)

cricman
February 22, 2006, 07:35 AM
Congratulations :great:

bdmoderator
February 22, 2006, 07:37 AM
Well done to Bengal Tigers. :fanflag:

Mon
February 22, 2006, 10:04 AM
simply irresistible
:)

BappyHayat
February 22, 2006, 08:48 PM