PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh cheat to win with Srilanka.

Prasanna_ar
February 22, 2006, 08:10 AM
J Mubarak the sri lankan opener in not out. the ball was bounce in the ground before it went to keeper's hand.
SO Bangladesh CHEAT TO WIN WITH SRILANKA.

IT IS OK TO LOOSE BUT CHEATING TO WIN IS SAME AS disrespecting their own mothers.

Cricket46
February 22, 2006, 08:17 AM
What is that supposed to mean? I did not see the match, but is that the first time something like this happened in a cricket match? Grapes are sour, right?

Sham
February 22, 2006, 08:19 AM
Bangladesh got two dubious decisions as well my friend. Neither Shahriar Nafees nor Javed Omar were out so I think that more than makes up for the shocker of a decision Mubarak got.

And really, are you seriously trying to argue that Jehan Mubarak is the difference between Sri Lanka and Bangladesh? Thats just idiotic. Go take a dip in the Indian Ocean!

capslock
February 22, 2006, 08:20 AM
A post that is damning in its eloquence, well done!

Rubu
February 22, 2006, 08:25 AM
I'm not sure about your background, but I'll assume you are not bangladeshi. that is why I'll explain, we did not cheat to win.

The only person who could really know what happened was the keeper. He did not appeal. he actually explained to jayasuria what happened after which jaya talked to the umpires. but if the umpires do not alter their decision as it has already been decleared, that is nothing of our business.

second, jayasuria was cleanly lbw. it was not given. the ball did not touch the bat of shahriar nafis. .... the list goes on up to 3. so, there had been 5 bad decision in the match. surprisingly 4 of them went against us, and one for us. simple math says, we did win it against bad umpiring.

mahrookh
February 22, 2006, 08:25 AM
Very funny :)

Now just have look how many decision have gone against Bangladesh .

1) Jayasuriya's LBW shout By Mashrafe . A plumb LBW not given .

2) Shahriar Nafee's caught behaind not touched anything at all .

3) Rajin Saleh's LBW was outside off stump and bit higher ball .

4) Javed Omar's LBW was completely joke , was outsside off stump . Even it's says on the cricinfo .

Now , you can guess who cheated ?

ekatturerBangalee
February 22, 2006, 08:30 AM
Folks, take it easy. No reason to get upset.
We have wicked people everywhere. Some wants knee jerk reaction from us with a bait.

It was a big win and we are more optimistic than ever.
b

thebest
February 22, 2006, 08:31 AM
check cricbuzz. JO was forced out by appealing. Umpire just caved in. So that was also cheating. In case of Nafis only S'kara appeal even bowler did not appeal. Umpire caved in aggresive appealing. In both cases if not cheating it was unsportsmanlike