Schedule of Upcoming Series: Bangladesh vs Australia

9th - 13th April , Dhaka - 1st Test
16th - 20th April, Chittagong - 2nd Test
23rd April, Chittagong - 1st ODI
26th April, Dhaka - 2nd ODI
28th April, Dhaka - 3rd ODI

Asif
February 22, 2006, 09:58 AM
we will win against aussie this time again INSHALLAH.... I really want to slap ponting hard till the left side of his face goes right and the right side of his face comes to left... totally disfiguring, i mean :mad:

fishyguy
February 22, 2006, 02:21 PM
Take it easy.

Aussies have made incredible replacements since the last match with BD such as Micahel Hussey Nathan Bracken etc. Plus Gillie's in form again.

Man they have so much talent coming in that they dont know what to do. Phil Jaques got 94 on debut as a replacement for Simon Katich and was dropped from the side on Katich's comeback.

The tests forget about it but hopefully the one dayers they can put up a fight.

Thats all I ask put up a fight.

There is no way Australia will lose.

This is revenge for them. They will be absolutely ruthless.

The next team they should aim for is West Indies. Even though WI is my favourite team it seems like they could easily lose to BD the way they're playing right now.

bd_cricket
February 22, 2006, 02:41 PM
matches in Dhaka?? Which means another new ground - Mirpur Sher-e-Bangla stadium.
Why no match in Bagra?

BostonTigers
February 23, 2006, 12:25 AM
It will be close to impossible for BD to win against the Aussies. Those guys have set a new bar in excellence in cricket and Bangladesh need to work more to get to that stage.

If Bangladesh puts up a good fight in the whole series then from my point of view that will be as good as winning the series and who knows maybe sneak in a win in the ODI? After all we have beat them once maybe once more?

Beamer
February 23, 2006, 12:27 AM
arey bhai..ay series shesh hok na agey...ato matha ghamay luv ta ki. porey dekha jabey aussieder...not now..

SillyChild
February 23, 2006, 01:02 AM
True, the Tigers won't win. But I guess it's time we start playing aiming to win and not draw. If the entire team plays well, I don't see why can't we beat the Aussies. We have the talent, but have to prevent the shocking batting colapses that occur a bit too often.

mahrookh
February 23, 2006, 01:17 AM
Yeah tigers won't with kangaroos . All theers batsmen would be eatean up by Bracken and Lee :)

fab
February 23, 2006, 01:24 AM
So.. 'mahrookh' you gonna support Australia or Bangladesh? :)

cricketboy
February 23, 2006, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by bd_cricket
matches in Dhaka?? Which means another new ground - Mirpur Sher-e-Bangla stadium.
Why no match in Bagra?

Do India always have matches in every series at Kolkata England have in Oval, Australia in SYdney? Bogra is a fantastic ground but it is the right decision by BCB to make it a less important ground than DHaka and CTG. These 2 are the main cities with more facilities like airport and all. Bogra should get one-day matches in most of the series and dont forget we also have Khulna as a ODI venue.

Edited on, February 23, 2006, 6:33 AM GMT, by cricketboy.

mahrookh
February 23, 2006, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by fab

Ofcourse Bangladesh but i am afraid all our batsmen would be eaten up by the Kangaroos like "Bracken and Lee"

Bangladesh is first choice

2nd is New Zealand

3rd is Australia

Lee er ball deikha shobai pavillion e dour marbey . Something gotta be done about this guy . When he bowls 155 kph then just wonder who can see that ball :)

Lee er fast ball aar Bracken er swing dekhlei amader batsman gulla herat fail korbey mathei :)

esteban_loaiza
February 23, 2006, 01:34 AM
Where in Dhaka? Mirpur? If there is no venue in Dhaka then will Durjoy do hunger strike? May be it will be good his health too...........

mahrookh
February 23, 2006, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by cricketboy
Originally posted by bd_cricket
Why no match in Bagra?

Do India always have matches in every series at Kolkata England have in Oval, Australia in SYdney? Bogra is a fantastic ground but it is the right decision by BCB to make it a less important ground than DHaka and CTG. These 2 are the main cities with more facilities like airport and all. Bogra should get one-day matches in most of the series and dont forget we also have Khulna as a ODI venue.

Edited on, February 23, 2006, 6:33 AM GMT, by cricketboy.

Australia won't go to Bogra . The road construction is way too crap . So , it's a good choice to have them in Dhaka and ctg .

Shafin
February 23, 2006, 02:31 AM
esteban_loaiza
Where in Dhaka? Mirpur? If there is no venue in Dhaka then will Durjoy do hunger strike? May be it will be good his health too...........

নির্বাচন আসছে,দুর্জয় এখন লাইমলাইটে থাকতে চাচ্ছে।নির্বাচনে আওমায়ী লীগ জিতলে ক্রিকেট বোর্ডে কোন পোস্ট বাগানোর ধান্দায় আছে।

yaseer
February 23, 2006, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by mahrookh
Originally posted by fab

Bangladesh is first choice

2nd is New Zealand

3rd is Australia

Lee er ball deikha shobai pavillion e dour marbey :)

Lee er fast ball aar Bracken er swing dekhlei amader batsman gulla herat fail korbey mathei :)

Comments pore to uporer choice order ta bissas hocche na.......apne bhai australia r new-zealand kei 1st choice rakhen....taile apner comments sojjo khomoter moddhe thakbe.....kono BD supporter ei comments kortese sunle seta sojjo khomotai thake na.