PDA

View Full Version : Tv Channels

anakwalajinn
February 22, 2006, 06:22 PM
Hey guys! First of all congratulations with the big victory from a pakistani!!! :fanflag:
I know, I know! A little silly to make a new topic I could have used a little more time to search. But I checked my dish after the match and I get many Sri Lankan & Bengali channels! So I was wondering if you guys could tell me what Lankan or Bengal Tv Channels are showing the series? :D
What's the name of the channel? :)
And where on net can I watch?
Is dilmatv.com good? Is it free?
Once again congrats! :joy:
And yeah, most of you bengalis on the forum are nice people, but last time I was here I got some harsh comments from someone, if you are one of those: don't reply! :duh:
ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS WITH THE WIN! :flag:

Mr-khan
February 22, 2006, 06:28 PM
Dilmatv.com is not free.You have to pay 18.99$ for the whole series.Espnstar is showing this match in Asia.But this channel is not available in Norway.

sufism
February 22, 2006, 06:30 PM
thanks alot. i hope u r supporting BD in this series. i m looking for the channel too. thanks again for ur warm congratulation.

mshakir56
February 22, 2006, 06:36 PM
Wellcome back "anakwalajinn" ! I hope your stay here in Banglacricket will be pleasant and memorable. Now I will try to answer your questions. Dilmatv.com and willowtv.com are both paid services. The only Bangla channel thats covering the series is BTV. ESPN STAR SPORTS is also covering the match. If you would like to watch the series for free, then you only have one option in hand. here is the option: http://www.bangladeshlive.net/1050891.html

anakwalajinn
February 22, 2006, 07:46 PM
Thank you for your kind replies! :)
But what Bengali based & Lankan based channel is showing the match? I get some Dan Ceylon ATN Bangla & some other channels...
And Mr-Khan I love your avatar! :D
Do you have it as a video??
Good night all! :fire:
Norway me raat charr ghayi he! ;) :cool:

anakwalajinn
February 24, 2006, 07:27 PM
Match due to start in a couple of hours.
What Bangla or Lankan Tv channels are showing it?????