PDA

View Full Version : Mushfiqur Rahim- the bowler

sadi
February 23, 2006, 12:06 PM
Musfiqur Rahim is not only a good batsman and great wicket keeper but can also bowl a bit. Guess what he did in the latest NCL match. He took 4 wickets and was the man of the match for his effort. Kool huh?

source (http://www.bangladesherkhela.com/default.asp?strrefer=displayocr&straction=headline&iItemID=18461&iCategoryID=1)

Edited on, February 23, 2006, 5:21 PM GMT, by Zunaid.
Reason: mod.misc fixed link

irteja
February 23, 2006, 12:20 PM
so what ?...

sadi
February 23, 2006, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by irteja
so what ?...

never mind... either you get or you don't and I don't think you get it...

irteja
February 23, 2006, 12:28 PM
well my point is why u open a threat and telling mushfiqur got 4 wicket ...he got it against barisal which is not that strong team in NCL....are you mushfiqur friend or relative....or a fan who wants to see him bangladesh team

sadi
February 23, 2006, 12:37 PM
Dude relax... I hope you are not his enemy or a fan who doesn't want to see him in the national team... just kidding... I am not his friend or relative... my point was he is a wicket keeper and still won the game for his team bowling the opposition out... it clearly shows his heart and he is just a match winner... doesn't matter who he is playing against barisal or dhaka, he would go out there and do his thing... just refreshing to see:

Arnab
February 23, 2006, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by irteja
well my point is why u open a threat and telling mushfiqur got 4 wicket ...he got it against barisal which is not that strong team in NCL....are you mushfiqur friend or relative....or a fan who wants to see him bangladesh team

Watch your tone. Be friendly. Generally.

irteja
February 23, 2006, 12:41 PM
sorry i did not get your point ..i thought u want mushfiquer in team ....i am a big fan of pilot...so when u say good wicketkeper i got confused....i know mushfiqur is a good cricketer but i think pilot should play atlist 2 more years....but mushfiqur will sure get a chance to serve bd for a long time:bravo:

Edited on, February 23, 2006, 5:44 PM GMT, by irteja.

Rubu
February 23, 2006, 12:50 PM
AMTR, koi deer por por.............. ;)

sadi
February 23, 2006, 12:51 PM
definately... I like pilot too... I am sure noone will want to see him go right now and would want Musfiq in place of him right now... Musfiq is not ready to take his place just yet... however his kid is quite impressive... he is sound behind the wicket and very useful with the bat... however I never knew he could bowl... I was just pleasantly surprised....

pagol-chagol
February 23, 2006, 12:57 PM
Are you sure its not a typing mistake. This kid is shorter than the wicket. He could bowl 6 dead balls in a row.

Beamer
February 23, 2006, 01:02 PM
I think its Musfiqur Rahman babu of Rajshahi, not Rahim, and could easily be an error on part of that site bdkhela, which is known to give error prone misinformation on a daily basis.

Fazal
February 23, 2006, 01:15 PM
Yes shame on you sadi. How you dare to praise another young wicket keeper when Pilot's place is still solid as rock in the national team? It creates discomfort to Pilot fans. Moreover it demeans Pilot's status and past performance. :pig:

p.s. Mushfiq rocks!!!! Sorry I meant only as a cricketer not as a wicket keeper... can I be excused.. no?

sadi
February 23, 2006, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Fazal

p.s. Mushfiq rocks!!!! Sorry I meant only as a cricketer not as a wicket keeper... can I be excused.. no?

Don't do that again.

irteja
February 23, 2006, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Fazal
Yes shame on you sadi. How you dare to praise another young wicket keeper when Pilot's place is still solid as rock in the national team? It creates discomfort to Pilot fans. Moreover it demeans Pilot's status and past performance. :pig:

lol...its look like i m not the only person who misunderstood what sadi try to say at first....

sadi
February 23, 2006, 01:30 PM
lol...

irteja
February 23, 2006, 01:32 PM
i just checked it Mushfiqur Rahim never bowled a single bowl.......the Mushfiqur Rahim u are talking about is a wicket keeper who was captain of Bd under 19 team.....

the person who got 4 wicket is Mushfiqur Rahman and he play for Rajshahi

http://content-aus.cricinfo.com/u19-worldcup/content/player/55976.html

Sadi i know it is not your fault.....its okay we all make mistake...

Admins plz close this threat ...cuz we are talking in wrong information....

at the end...good luck bangladesh

CricTiger
February 23, 2006, 01:34 PM
Is this really Mushfiqur Rahim or Mushfiqur Rahman?If it is Mushfiqur Rahim than I would only say ...so What?And this is also another

বেহূদা সূতা

irteja
February 23, 2006, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by CricTiger
Is this really Mushfiqur Rahim or Mushfiqur Rahman?If it is Mushfiqur Rahim than I would only say ...so What?And this is also another

বেহূদা সূতা

cant agree more.....what a weste of time:mad:

sadi
February 23, 2006, 01:38 PM
well yeah.... i checked daily star and it seems like its mushfiqur rahman and not mushfiqur rahim...... BDkhela mistakenly wrote rahim instead of rahman and got me surprised for a second... so this thread doesn't really mean anything anymore

irteja
February 23, 2006, 01:39 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

reverse_swing
February 23, 2006, 01:40 PM
well yeah.... i checked daily star and it seems like its mushfiqur rahman and not mushfiqur rahim...... BDkhela mistakenly wrote rahim instead of rahman and got me surprised for a second... so this thread doesn't really mean anything anymore

Thread closed as requested by thread opener.

mod.action

Edited on, February 23, 2006, 6:44 PM GMT, by reverse_swing.