PDA

View Full Version : The rested Lankan trio chronicle and the rosebed tragedy of Chittagong Stadium

nihi
February 24, 2006, 01:02 AM
Joshuha Bearman

The speed in which the events have been turning corners in the past few hours, around the third and deciding ODI between Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, may only be compared with the frenzy of the fervant fans of faintly favorite host team after the first ever win against the touring side. Gone are the days when this attribute (favorite) to the host team could be ascribed as a mere induction from their under 19 counterpart being tagged the same in their world cup. Too many good is bound to warp the comparative standardisation, and the victories, which once would have spawned 'historic' headlines, from now, will merely be counted as some more plumes added to the hat.

But as if the historic win was not enough, it has to be other
unprecendented events to take place in addition to send the cricket-crazy nation go into frenzy. While the failure to attend the post-match presentation was attributed to the ignominy of losing to the so-called minnow, the acting skipper and the coach of the guest team, in reality, gathered in a furtive conclave to fly in the rested veterans from their island of despair. In an extraordinary measure of allegedly consipratory act, the local authority has made sure to desist the flight on the implausible pretext of port security, continuing the iniquitous way that started from the controversial decision that already has partly stained the famous win.

But the scheme was foiled by an inconsipicuously shrewd counterpart, as the trio were set on their way on a small unassuming cargo plane to furtively foist the veteran-trio into the shadower side of Chittagong airport.

When the pretext of port security at Chittagong was a laughable one, it was enough for the same issue on the other side of the world, along with the infamous Samara mosque explosion, to spark an urban riot within the port city.
In spite of tight security, the pitch of the Chittagong stadium, which is the venue for the most anticipated decider, found to be violated in the dark of the night before. According to the spectators it was nothing more than a tilled bed of plant, presumable roses. Whether this roses will be of blood or love, only time will tell.

The original author of this write-up may justify his going overboard, a bit. The god of coincidence took the pleasure of frying up his dsl connection on the famous night of the lionicide. Thus he had a full night of sleep only to suffer the bitter ignominy of envy to the sleepy compatriate co-worker on the following morning at work. For the artless readers: everything written above (except the author's misfortune) is fabricated and is devoid of any truth.

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/bdeshvsl/content/story/2385421.html

billah
February 24, 2006, 02:56 AM
Psycho...

billah
February 24, 2006, 02:56 AM
Nutjob...

billah
February 24, 2006, 02:58 AM
The viciously verbose villain...

Hasib
February 24, 2006, 03:03 AM
:bravo: :fire:

Daddy_Mac
February 24, 2006, 03:16 AM
:great::great:
:-/....I am speechless....

hkooraham
February 24, 2006, 04:30 AM
Idiotic.

Lasker
February 24, 2006, 04:39 AM
Confusing.

Sham
February 24, 2006, 05:05 AM
write a book, it'll sell!

aosaif
February 24, 2006, 06:49 AM
hey nihi,
what can i do to start writing like you?
seriously,
lemme know.

BanglaCool
February 24, 2006, 07:19 AM
nihism

Shafin
February 24, 2006, 07:56 AM
How many dictioonary's do you have?:lol:

Edited on, February 24, 2006, 1:01 PM GMT, by Shark_fin.

6alltheway
February 24, 2006, 08:07 AM
Great! Fantastic!

nihi
February 24, 2006, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by aosaif
hey nihi,
what can i do to start writing like you?
seriously,
lemme know.

Start with this:

An Idiotic selling stuff of Classical Psychology dept went speechless after reading a Confusing but Fantastic book on [/b]a[/b] viciously verbose dictioonary that writes about many nutjobs of nihilistic villains.

Beamer
February 24, 2006, 03:38 PM
He is on to something! brilliant piece of work though.

Tigers_eye
February 24, 2006, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by nihi
Start with this:

An Idiotic selling stuff of Classical Psychology dept went speechless after reading a Confusing but Fantastic book on [/b]a[/b] viciously verbose dictioonary that writes about many nutjobs of nihilistic villains.
This is much better than the real piece. Great job on both. Apnakey diye'i hobey.

rudro
February 24, 2006, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Cats_eye
Start with this:

This is much better than the real piece. Great job on both. Apnakey diye'i hobey.

I agree. Now nihi, how are you going to use Cats_eye's "Apnakey diye'i hobey" in your next write-up?.

nihi
February 24, 2006, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by rudro
I agree. Now nihi, how are you going to use Cats_eye's "Apnakey diye'i hobey" in your next write-up?.

Let others give a try :)

Flipper
February 24, 2006, 07:02 PM
Great work Nihi!

sufism
February 24, 2006, 07:06 PM
ba ba go baba, amar dath gula bhainga porsilo arektu hoile. bhai apni ki khan r kunane thaken???

CTazim
February 24, 2006, 07:12 PM
AWESOME!!! lol!!

CricTiger
February 24, 2006, 07:19 PM
Very very High Frequency বাতচিত
হালকার উপর ঝাপসা বুঝা গেল

Toutais
February 24, 2006, 07:20 PM
Name the anitmatter particle of an electron.:exclamation:

Haradhon
February 24, 2006, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by TheWatcher
Classic stuff nihi:up:

?
?
?

Spitfire_x86
February 24, 2006, 08:27 PM
Start with this:

Can someone explain this? I'm in total darkness :embaressed: