PDA

View Full Version : well played bangladesh

indian_bd_fan
February 24, 2006, 05:03 AM
well played bangladesh for beating sri lanka. looks like bangladesh is finally improving and have got a good all-rounder + big-hitter in aftab ahmad.

also, i do hope that bangladesh reached the top 5 soon:flag:

:great::great::great::bravo::bravo::bravo:

also, well played to beat australia as well last year. now, hopefully bd can do that again this year as well:flag:

Edited on, February 24, 2006, 10:04 AM GMT, by indian_bd_fan.

Asif
February 24, 2006, 06:26 AM
thanks brother... welcome to this discussion group.. we have a few indian admirer/critique... your coming will certainly help us getting valuable feedback in various occasions in future.. Enjoy you stay.

Greetings to gambhir to put up a fight against the English team today.. Actually, gambhir is my ex-roommate's very good friend from delhi.. he used to talk of him a lot 3-4 years ago when gambhir first came into the limelite.. way to go for him.. Best of luck.

cracky
February 24, 2006, 10:48 AM
Thanks m8. It nice to see an Indian supporting Bangladesh.

SMHasan
February 24, 2006, 11:10 AM
Welcome aboard indian_bd_fan.

indian_bd_fan
March 4, 2006, 04:00 AM
thanks for the welcome guys, but then i have been out here before as "amit" way back in 2003 and also as "amit(a huge bd fan) in 2004 and later on as "bd_fan_from_india". i have been banned as well on this forum, as amit i got banned for insulting bangladesh and i got back only when i apologised. as "amit(a huge bd fan)" and "bd_fan_from_india", i got banned for supporting india saying that "ind will crush bd by an innings within 2-3 days during the ind-bd series in 2004".

RazabQ
March 4, 2006, 04:22 AM
As myself: why do you keep coming back? :) :)

As mod: operate within the board rules and you'll be fine. Your previous bans had nothing to do your stance and everything to do with the way you went about communicating it.

prasad
March 4, 2006, 04:31 AM
this kid is funny mods,u r just ruining the e factor here.entertainment..:E:E

RazabQ
March 7, 2006, 03:11 AM
prasad, while you and I might be able to rise above drivel, many here, are epidermally challenged after constant exposure to the media's UV-rays :)

nas
March 7, 2006, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by indian_bd_fan
well played bangladesh for beating sri lanka. looks like bangladesh is finally improving and have got a good all-rounder + big-hitter in aftab ahmad.

also, i do hope that bangladesh reached the top 5 soon:flag:

:great::great::great::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Edited on, February 24, 2006, 10:04 AM GMT, by indian_bd_fan.

loser.

Hasib
March 7, 2006, 08:36 AM
LOL I knew it was you the moment I read your name in the thread list...

Well I hope you have a better record this time... Welcome back