PDA

View Full Version : Times of oman article on BD win

Shafin
February 24, 2006, 08:24 AM
http://www.timesofoman.com/newsdetails.asp?newsid=26150

Tigers_eye
February 24, 2006, 08:38 AM
I read this exact article somewhere else. Can't remember where though.

fan_frm_the_uk
February 24, 2006, 09:38 AM
may b it was cricinfo

Asif
February 24, 2006, 10:04 AM
Its a ditto copy from somewhere else...

shark_fin bhai.. ki shomosha khali nutun nutun thread open koren??????? Oman er kon potrikae ki likhse tao uthae disen... there is no prize for opening most number of thread, is there?? Thakle bolen amio protijogitay nami!!!

Shafin
February 24, 2006, 12:05 PM
naima jan!! i was just trying to point out that cricket is a more widespread game than we think,even some newspaper in oman is keeping track of BD matches,isnt that awesome?

anthrax
February 24, 2006, 12:06 PM
this was taken by the times from rueters and AFP..

hey shark do u live in oman ..?

right now i m in muscat..

Shafin
February 24, 2006, 12:15 PM
Naa re vai,ami dhakay thaki,ekebarey lungi pora bangladeshi

sunny747
February 24, 2006, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Shark_fin
Naa re vai,ami dhakay thaki,ekebarey lungi pora bangladeshi

tai naki? apni to tahole to the luckiest person to see the match........u joined not even a month but u have posted almost 500 posts and with lots of new threads...atoii jokhon pochondo koren amader tahole akto matchguli'r highlights dekhanor bebosta koren? ki bolen? ..............

Shafin
February 24, 2006, 01:29 PM
vaire,ami dial up use kori,1-5 kbps er beshi pai na,nahole thik-e babstha kortam.

Spitfire_x86
February 24, 2006, 01:41 PM
আমিও ঢাকায় থাকি। আমার টিভি কার্ড নাই, বাসায় ক্যাবল কানেকশনও নাই। বিটিভিতে খেলা দেখালেই শুধু দেখতে পারি। রেকর্ড করতে পারলে নিশ্চয়ই আপলোড করতাম। 3 KB/s upload speed হলেও ধৈর্য আমার বেশ ভালোই আছে।

Spitfire_x86
February 24, 2006, 01:45 PM
Shark_fin, তোমার কি আনলিমিটেড কানেকশন না প্রি-পেইড? প্রি-পেইড কানেকশন হলে তো খরচের একটা ব্যাপার আছে, কিন্তু আনলিমিটেড কানেকশন হলে তো একটু ধৈর্য থাকলেই অনেক কিছু Download/Upload রকা যায়।

Shafin
February 24, 2006, 01:57 PM
pri-paid and i am also a BTV only spectator,no dish connection.
But i have some friends on unlimited,maybe i'll be able to persuade them to do it.

Spitfire_x86
February 24, 2006, 02:00 PM
How much you spend for the pre-paid connection? You could get a 3 hour/day connection for only 300 tk/month

Shafin
February 24, 2006, 02:11 PM
thats from 10-1,i had it,but my family members didnt like it.

sunny747
February 24, 2006, 02:12 PM
amer kase server ase...if anyone can gmail me , i can upload on my server for jonoshadharon.............

Spitfire_x86
February 24, 2006, 02:21 PM
thats from 10-1,i had it,but my family members didnt like it.
Agni had a 300tk package in which you could use total 3 hours per day (at any time). I'm not sure if they still offer this.

Proshika also has a similar package. (link) (http://www.proshikanet.com/indexT.asp?page=9&vsub=1) Scroll to the end of page and see "Your choice unlimited" section

billah
February 24, 2006, 02:25 PM
Sharkey miah:

Open a thread thanking Ananda Herath for the fantastic front page article on our victory. Its really good and he should be thanked.

Spitfire_x86
February 24, 2006, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by billah
Sharkey miah:

Open a thread thanking Ananda Herath for the fantastic front page article on our victory. Its really good and he should be thanked.
See this thread

http://banglacricket.com/alochona/viewthread.php?tid=16119

Shafin
February 24, 2006, 02:31 PM
I thanked him when he posted it in the bangladesh cricket section
here (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/viewthread.php?tid=16119)

billah
February 24, 2006, 02:37 PM
I meant a thread dedicated to thanking him, after all, you seem to have a knack for opening threads...:)

Shafin
February 24, 2006, 02:42 PM
thats a great idea :up:

Asif
February 24, 2006, 02:56 PM
naima jan!! i was just trying to point out that cricket is a more widespread game than we think,even some newspaper in oman is keeping track of BD matches,isnt that awesome?

No it is not awesome... I'll tell you why?

There are a lot of people from bangladesh, india and pakistan live in the middle-east and you know how popular cricket is among these nations... onno kono khela to khelei na...

there is more... pretty much all the english newspaper columnist, editors (just the owner is arab) are indian, paki or bangladeshi.. entire newspaper is compiled by ppl from the subcontinent everyday round the year....Aarbi murkho gula to english newspaper pore na... so readers are also ppl from the subcontinent and other english speakers (non arab). I'm telling it from my experience of reading english newspapers from two arab countires.. Saudi-arabia (my parents are living there 10 years now) and kuwait... I'm sure oman is no difference. I used to read sports column regularly and they used to have all the details of cricket affairs from around the world.

Finally, for your knowledge, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Saudia-arabia and UAE are ICC and ACC member countries from the arab world.

I hope that clarifies what I wanted to say.

sunny747
February 24, 2006, 02:56 PM
i'm starting became a big fan of shark fin.........whatever u say, he will keep himself cool.....really appreciable....unlike others...