PDA

View Full Version : No video clips from 2nd ODI still?

zahid
February 24, 2006, 12:46 PM
Its a real shame that no video clips from second match has still been put in the multimedia section or any links put up.

U GUYS LISTENING TO ME?

truetruetiger
February 24, 2006, 01:05 PM
ye i'm sory guys i didnt record the 2nd ODI i didnt no how to - but i'll definately record the next match. btw can any1 tel me wot tym the match starts 2moro at english time?

fishyguy
February 24, 2006, 01:15 PM
Apparently they are trying.

But they are being very vague about it.

Telling us to wait.

tanvir_nus
February 24, 2006, 02:19 PM
:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LISTEN TO MY CRIES AND SHOW ME THE HIGHLIGHTS OF MY TEAM WINNING...PLEASEEEEEEEEE

anyone?

i m frustrated and depressed, extremely jealous of all those who watched, I can't believe I missed such a golden era in bangladeshi cricket, and I can't believe there is noooooooooo body in the world with even the smallest heart of not sharing it with me and others underprevileged....:(:( :(

pinch_hitter
February 24, 2006, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by tanvir_nus
:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LISTEN TO MY CRIES AND SHOW ME THE HIGHLIGHTS OF MY TEAM WINNING...PLEASEEEEEEEEE

anyone?

i m frustrated and depressed, extremely jealous of all those who watched, I can't believe I missed such a golden era in bangladeshi cricket, and I can't believe there is noooooooooo body in the world with even the smallest heart of not sharing it with me and others underprevileged....:(:( :(

Tanvir,

I don't think people are depriving you or anyone else who missed the game. First of all, it takes time to edit the video to make it postable. Second, some people are already saying they didn't record it. I myself didn't. Not because I forgot, or didn't know how to, but simply because of the third reason. And the third and most important reason, even if someone did attempt to record it, I seriously doubt how far he succeeded, with the infamous 'buffer problem' that all faced.

So you see bro, these might be the reasons that the 'smallest hearted' people are not sharing it with you and others, which gives rise to serious doubts about why those people did share all the other games.

Mahir
February 24, 2006, 08:44 PM
you guys better start being a bit more understanding. The guys at BC, those who didnt get to watch the match, are dying to see the highlights like you and me. And those guys include the mods themselves here.

Getting a video ready is a matter of a lot of time. Everyone's participation here is voluntary. So please be patient and reasonnable... you definitely dont need to assume that your request is being neglected.