PDA

View Full Version : What would you do after Winning the 3rd ODI & the Series?

babubangla
February 24, 2006, 03:54 PM
What would you do after winning the 3rd ODI & Series against Sri Lanka tomorrow?

I know I will look just like a dumb loser if we fail to achieve this tomorrow.
But with all the hopes high and hyper-active temptation inside, it is really hard to stop dreaming about it.

If we win, it will feel like a dream for a while.
It will be early morning here by the time the match ends.
We are planning to drive 30 miles to a Cracker Barrel restaurant for a French-toast breakfast celebration. Certainly my wife will do the driving---it will be hard to drive with such an excitement flowing all over me.

:joy::joy::joy:
:fire::fire::fire:

Edited on, February 24, 2006, 9:01 PM GMT, by babubangla.

shovon13
February 24, 2006, 03:58 PM
i'll just call EVERYONE!! i'll be talking like a 13 year old overly excited girl, just blabbering on and on. man i wish i was back in bangladesh. missing these moments.

lol my girlfriend will be in for a tough night tonight. hopefully she wont get a headache.

Edited on, February 24, 2006, 8:59 PM GMT, by shovon13.

sar2005
February 24, 2006, 04:03 PM
party!!! Come all at my home in Odensgade at osterbro......

AsifTheManRahman
February 24, 2006, 04:03 PM
nothing. winning is a habit. :cool:

sar2005
February 24, 2006, 04:05 PM
well said AsifTheManRahman.

start to dream to win next 3 out of 3...........which should come true now.

cricman
February 24, 2006, 04:09 PM
I'll start spaming the BBC TMS!, just joking :P

Musfique
February 24, 2006, 04:12 PM
Ill go to the eye clinic for surgery, seriously!

sadi
February 24, 2006, 04:14 PM
I am having a big game party tonight... all of my friends are coming over and if we do win tomorrow, I don't know whats gonna happen... hopefully my landlord won't kick me out cuz the party is gonna go out of hand...... :joy:

Sauron
February 24, 2006, 04:16 PM
যদি আমরা এই তৃতীয় ম্যাচে জিতি, আমি fwullah কে এক্‌টি খোলা চিঠি লিখবো। :lol:

oracle
February 24, 2006, 04:19 PM
I would like to max out on CC and book a flight for the tests, to chittagong ,but I know it's out of the question. And it would affect the rest of my cricket viewing career.

Umar
February 24, 2006, 04:20 PM
By the way...I want to know...If BD live is gonna show the match or not....??

BD live bhai........Asen naki?? Aktu bolen na....Match ta live kortesen kina.....plz.......

AsifTheManRahman
February 24, 2006, 04:32 PM
some people just never read, do they?

sadi
February 24, 2006, 04:37 PM
check this thread

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/viewthread.php?tid=16222

babubangla
February 24, 2006, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Umar
By the way...I want to know...If ##live is gonna show the match or not....??

##live bhai........Asen naki?? Aktu bolen na....Match ta live kortesen kina.....plz.......

That's sound like a good plan.
After winning the match our Umar Bhai will ask "did they show the match last night?" :lol::lol:
পড়, তোমার প্রভুর নামে।

rudro
February 24, 2006, 04:44 PM
আমি গাছে কাঁঠাল রেখে গোঁফে তেল দেওয়া পছন্দ করিনা। আগে জিততে চাই

Bat-PadTogether
February 24, 2006, 04:46 PM
Big Celebrations!:fanflag:

babubangla
February 24, 2006, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by rudro

আমি গাছে কাঁঠাল রেখে গোঁফে তেল দেওয়া পছন্দ করিনা। আগে জিততে চাই

তারও আগে চাই পর্যাপ্ত পরিমান গোঁফ।
গাছে কাঁঠালও রইলো, দুর্দান্ত এক জয়ও এলো- কিন্তু পর্যাপ্ত গোঁফ না থাকলে তখন উপায় কি?
গাত্রচর্মে ওই আঁঠালো পদার্থ প্রয়োগের কোন বাসনাই আমার নেই।:lol::lol:

Sorry
February 24, 2006, 05:22 PM
…it will be hard to drive with such an excitement flowing all over me.

…is gonna go out of hand......

my girlfriend will be in for a tough night tonight.

'nuff said.

Edited on, February 24, 2006, 10:26 PM GMT, by Sorry.

Orpheus
February 24, 2006, 05:24 PM
Shovon I will be calling your parents telling them you are spending the night with your girlfriend...:D

Biya na korleo wife bolba, naile kharap shonai buzzo :P

bangalee polapan ajkaal shob nosto hoiya geche ..

By the way

I will be going to Disney World.

mahrookh
February 24, 2006, 05:28 PM
Why you guys started to dream like me now ? Now let me tell you guys the truth . "The Dream won't come true" . If Srilanka looses then "Jawardeney" will get fired from captain . "Jayasuriya" would be forced to retire :)

After all these ; You guys reckon Srilnaka will loose :)

Bangladeshi people do watch more dreams than any other countries people in the world .

I do want Bangladesh to win but reality is very hard to face :(

Rubu
February 24, 2006, 05:38 PM
Don't celebrate too early guys.

Lets frist just pray....

pray that we win.

once that part is done, rest like যেমন খুশি তেমন সাজো

Edited on, February 24, 2006, 10:39 PM GMT, by Rubu.

February 24, 2006, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by babubangla
We are planning to drive 30 miles to a Cracker Barrel restaurant for a French-toast breakfast celebration.

30 miles for a cracker barrel!! where in boondocks do you live man?!

babubangla
February 24, 2006, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by newbie
We are planning to drive 30 miles to a Cracker Barrel restaurant for a French-toast breakfast celebration.

30 miles for a cracker barrel!! where in boondocks do you live man?!

Some victory laps included.:lol:

mahrookh
February 24, 2006, 05:55 PM
One of my Srilankan friend said to me yesterday ;

If Srilanka loose today then ;

Jayasuriya shoub be forced to retire and looking for another job .

Jawardene would get sacked from the captaincy in the future .

Fernando and Perrera End of the odi carrier .

After all these if it's true then Srilanka won't loose today but I still hope we can give a fight if we managed to get around 270+ .

Good Luck Bangladesh , you have done it before and you gotta do it again .

bd_cricket
February 24, 2006, 06:00 PM
Go to bed to get a sound sleep and dream about a test series win against Srilanka.

Dhakablues
February 24, 2006, 06:02 PM
I dont think Srilanka will be giving up that easily. It will be a deadly blow for them. They will play super hard this time round. Nevertheless, the pressure is on Srilanka to win.. For Bangldesh,we really dont lose comapred.

If we win,,it will be a moral boost for all of us. I will fee much prouder as a Bangladeshi,,feelin that we finally did win a series against a World Champion. I might even wear my flag t-shirt from Nitto Upohar next day... :) But if we dont win,, no sweat, I know there will be a better tomorrow for us. After all, the only way you can go from the bottom is up, isnt it?

mahrookh
February 24, 2006, 06:05 PM
Then the bottom line is ; "Bangladesh will loose odi series as uaual"

But Miracle can be happened and again Miracle doesn't happen everyday in the week :) We already had one :) Just wonder ! one more may be in the corner :)

CricTiger
February 24, 2006, 06:54 PM
এত কষ্ট করে রাত জেগে খেলা দেখার পরে
একটা দারূন ঘুম
তারপর আনন্দ করা অথবা বলা
ঘুমাইয়া ছিলাম ভাল ছিলাম
জাইগা দেখি series নাই

Edited on, February 25, 2006, 12:07 AM GMT, by CricTiger.

sufism
February 24, 2006, 06:56 PM
Bhaiera amar doya kore dhorjo dhoren, 1st odi-er pore to ei apnarai koto ki na bollenr ekon match suru howar 4 ghonta agei celebration-er chinta suru kore dilen. deikhen dhopas kore jeno matite na porte hoy. besi betha paben taile. amra sobai mon pran dia chai BD jituk. kintu bastob badi howa proyojon. 2nd odi-er age matro 2 ki 1 jon-er mone hoisilo amra jitteo pari, ekon mone hochhe amader moddhe 90% nischit joy asha kortesen. dua korte thakun, dekha jak ki hoy.

sufism
February 24, 2006, 07:26 PM
bhaiera amar abaro bolchi, asha akankhar mukhe ektu lagam dile betha kom pawar shombhabona ase. jebhabe sobai asha kortase amar to mone hoy bishal jhor asche.

Haradhon
February 24, 2006, 08:01 PM
If Bangladesh beats SriLanka today and wins the series I would definitely be full of joy.
I had an Indian friend who was showing "thumbs-up" to me. He did the same on the Third day of the Multan test, but we ended up losing because of Inzamam's heroic performance!

I want Ashraful and Bashar to shine today and take the BD score past 250, if batting first.
If bowling first, I do not see how Masri and Rasel repeat their tight spells. So praying for some miracle.

akabir77
February 24, 2006, 09:00 PM
if we win we should go straight to jim and prepare for TEST which is the real deal

Fazal
February 25, 2006, 03:16 AM

So no more celebration... no more 30 miles driving and no more Cracker Barrel for breakfast I guess.

But see the brighter side.

Now you have the opportunity to give a surprise breakfast to your wife at home by making some home cooked French-toast.

And don't forget to send a 99 cents thank you card to Tapash for saving you some time and money and bringing back mil-mohabbat to the family.

Edited on, February 25, 2006, 8:36 AM GMT, by Fazal.

betaar
February 25, 2006, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by Fazal

So no more celebration... no more 30 miles driving and no more Cracker Barrel for breakfast I guess.

But see the brighter side.

Now you have the opportunity to give a surprise breakfast to your wife at home by making some home cooked French-toast.

And don't forget to send a 99 cents thank you card to Tapash for saving you some time and money and bringing back mil-mohabbat to the family.

Edited on, February 25, 2006, 8:36 AM GMT, by Fazal.

The way Bangladesh is playing right now I think you should all switch to ruti for breakfast or don't break your fast at all. ;)

Tigers_eye
February 25, 2006, 04:47 AM
koi din por por emon shob original thread open kora hoi....

JK:D Babu Bangla bhai.

babubangla
February 25, 2006, 12:53 PM
No special celebration for me at the end.
But went out for a breakfast anyway -- Poor IHOP !!

Spitfire_x86
February 25, 2006, 12:56 PM
খেলা যেমনই হোক, এই থ্রেডে কিছু মজা তো হয়েছে। :)