PDA

View Full Version : Attn: the user "dilmatv.com"


Ehsan
February 24, 2006, 04:58 PM
Plz check your U2U from the upper right corner of the message board. Thanks!

Sorry
February 24, 2006, 05:53 PM
I haven’t got any message in u2u. any explanation for deleting this enquiry?

arafath79
February 24, 2006, 06:02 PM
I haven't got any message in u2u !!

Carte Blanche
February 24, 2006, 06:05 PM
He meant the user who registered with the id dilmatv.com, NOT the subscribers of their services.

Ehsan
February 24, 2006, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Carte Blanche
He meant the user who registered with the id dilmatv.com, NOT the subscribers of their services.

Exactly!

Sorry
February 24, 2006, 06:14 PM
thanks Carte Blanche.
lol

dilmatv.com
February 24, 2006, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Ehsan
Plz check your U2U from the upper right corner of the message board. Thanks!

done...

i replied you

good luck BD today :fanflag:

gravitY
February 24, 2006, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by dilmatv.com
Originally posted by Ehsan
Plz check your U2U from the upper right corner of the message board. Thanks!

done...

i replied you

good luck BD today :fanflag:

bhaijan ra ki guti chaltechen U2U dia?? amader bola jayna??

Sovik
February 24, 2006, 07:30 PM
What is wrong with dilmatv. i went to subscribe but there was this message

"Sign up are unavailable at the moment.

Please check back later on for last ODI for $6.99

- DILMA STAFF"

subscription is still available? or all the slots are full?

betaar
February 24, 2006, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by sovik
What is wrong with dilmatv. i went to subscribe but there was this message

"Sign up are unavailable at the moment.

Please check back later on for last ODI for $6.99

- DILMA STAFF"

subscription is still available? or all the slots are full?

I bought Dilmatv subscription yesterday but not sure whether I will be able to get in though. Does anyone know how reliable they are? Otherwise $18.99 would go down the drain!!!