PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh vs Srilanka, Live audio in Paltalk.. Join us and have FUn:)

Faisal
February 24, 2006, 08:30 PM
hi people, if you like to listen live audio broadcasting, then join us in paltalk.
i think most of the people know how to use paltalk. as we did last time.
place: Paltalk
Room Name : Cricket

this is for newbie, who never used paltalk before>>>
go to www.paltalk.com, download the software.then register a nick name. thats it you are ready to use. remember, Its Free.
once you done, sign in... you will see there is an option action.
click on that. then click join a chat room. it will open a window.
which is room list. then left hand side, you will see list, find out
Asia/Africa/Australia
click on that, then right hand side, you will see bengali
once you click bengali, you will see Cricket. click on that, you will be there.

Also you can do a search, cricket, it will directly take you to the room.
see ya there.
:fanflag:

Mahir
February 24, 2006, 08:39 PM
awesome! should be a real party tonight! once again, thanks to faisal for arranging t the audio commentary.

akbar1
February 24, 2006, 08:43 PM
will you connect it up to the real match commentary or like last time, BOKWAS commentry?

akabir77
February 24, 2006, 08:59 PM
first of all thanks for doing this but i have 2 request i have asked this before can we keep the channel G rated please we have sisters, dauters nices listening to this too also like last day Some of us eagerly wait to hear what alll those renouned commentators say about bd after a win but unfortunately somebody in the channel was to eager to talk which he could do after that 5 min alap.. I am not saying this with anger or something please don't get me wrong just think it will make most people happy

Thanks again for doing this

Faisal
February 24, 2006, 09:25 PM
will try the best:) tnx

Cricket46
February 25, 2006, 09:11 AM
Faisal belated thanks, please keep the audio coming for the test matches. I love audio anytime. I can put on the headphone and nap.

battye
February 25, 2006, 09:29 AM
I'm afraid I can't get in for this match, but I remember coming into Paltalk for the Test series against Zimbabwe a year or two back, great times :):cool:

Cricket46
February 27, 2006, 10:51 AM
Hi Faisal,

Can you please confirm if we are going to get the audio in Paltalk for the test matches? That would really be appreciated. Just before match time I get nervous and can't find anything. I just want to be prepared early on.

oracle
February 27, 2006, 11:50 AM
I love audio anytime. I can put on the headphone and nap.

When BD bats? That's like using a pacemaker. no thanks.:lol:

Omio
February 27, 2006, 02:26 PM
Hi brob, I dont find out any cricket room..
Pls help me

sadi
February 27, 2006, 03:02 PM
check for the room when its gametime...