PDA

View Full Version : any willowtv user here?

sadi
February 24, 2006, 10:01 PM
Dilmatv is not showing it yet... is any willowtv user here??? Are they streaming the match yet?? Please update... thanks

oracle
February 24, 2006, 10:09 PM
Me. But it's buffering:down:

shuffiman
February 24, 2006, 10:21 PM
Yes, it's buffering like crazy. Notice on top of page says: "SL Vs BNG 3rd ODI stream is facing technical issues, we are working to resolve it at earliest. Thank you." I hope the video improves.

roi
February 24, 2006, 10:55 PM
They should notice us earlier........its buffering like hell.
I have waste my my money.:down:

Rath_Mama
February 25, 2006, 01:27 AM
same here peoples here told me willow tv is good my money is wasted thats sad i tought they are good i dont know whats wrong with them? still they couldnt fix the problem

Flipper
February 28, 2006, 02:49 PM
How was the stream from willowtv last night? I'm getting it if it was better than dilma. Can Oracle or somebody else confirm? Please...

Beamer
February 28, 2006, 02:52 PM
It was non-existent for the first 45 mins or so due to technical faults. they even posted a message that the series will be cancelled . However, it came back after a little while and picture was pretty good. Only occassional buffering and sometimes without any sound. But, a heck of a lot better than the ODI series.

Flipper
February 28, 2006, 03:05 PM
Thanks! Sounds little better than Dilma which had no sound for the most part.

RazabQ
February 28, 2006, 03:14 PM
Yeah, Wilma was ok after it came on. When sound went bad, I just switched to Paltalk :)