md rafique
enemul haq junior
mashrafi murtaza
sayed rassel
musfiq rahim (sub) -- the under 19 captain

and then for the balling

open by:

mashrafi and russel -- first 12 overs each 6

russel keeps going for his 8 overs, while alok comes in..

then goes alok and rafique together..

alok ends his turn and enamul junior comes in to attack with rafique.. in between aftab will do 2/3 overs.. if he gets wrickets then its ok.. if not then the spiners continues.. and then last overs from the over 45th.. mashrafi and russel takes over again..

i don't see any point of taking tapash or all those others pacers on the team specially in a dead pitch like bangladesh.. we should have more spinners then the pacers.. and specially when lankan bats men were trambling against slow wrickets..

:( man when this bd managemnet will gain some brain?!

sunny747
February 26, 2006, 01:51 PM
That's why Habibul basher is stilll the captain, not you...:lol:
he changes his bowler/fielders according to the condition,not what they have decided b4.........hmm only two pace bowlers? that also depends on the pitch.......

sonarbangla
February 26, 2006, 01:54 PM
lol.. ywah soreee... :P in those damn pitches where balls hardly bounces, he used 4 pacers.. tht was really amazing.. however... bangladeshi captains.. tsk tsk.. wht shall i say.. thy need to eat good to get some brain.. look at all the foreign captains how robust they are... :sorry: look at me... HAHAHHAA... thts why we can think of these much betta then the bengoliez.. jk

TheWatcher
February 26, 2006, 02:31 PM
dukha? Bangla amar Maa? this one really sounds familiar.

sonarbangla
February 26, 2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by TheWatcher
dukha? Bangla amar Maa? this one really sounds familiar.

sorry bro didn't get of wht you were trying to say

Hegar
February 26, 2006, 06:59 PM
I would have Rahim in my team instead of Kapali.

sonarbangla
February 27, 2006, 04:24 PM
hmm not a bad idea.. however, bro kapali was needed on the team for doing his leg spin.. and then to surve the perpose of the batting... :) and if you go back and see then you will find tht kapali did ball really well out of the entire series.. rahim is a good batsman, but he can't ball.. so yeah...

Cricket46
February 27, 2006, 04:42 PM
Did I miss something? Are we talking about test match or something else? I never heard of planning exactly who will bowl which over before the actual game.