PDA

View Full Version : Different fine for the same reason by the same M.R.!!!

akabir77
February 26, 2006, 06:50 PM
Prothom-alo link (http://www.prothom-alo.net/v1/newhtmlnews1/category.php?CategoryID=9&Date=2006-02-27)

Prothom-alo just confirmed that the same Match Referee was officiating the sri-bd and Eng-BD match when in both occasion wicket keepers (pilot and jones) did the same thing. And this guy as we all know fined pilot but didn’t even do anything to the thief jones. Where as I would give pilot better marks for at least telling the people that he wasn’t sure but the thief from England to this day will say he caught it (I guess)….

This is how ICC works… Feels like we r still in east -india time zone.
:mad:

gravitY
February 26, 2006, 07:00 PM
i feel the same!! btw is Alan Hrust an Eng?

justification should be made on the same scale. had this been anyone other than Alan, i had nothing to say, but same person acting differently:mad: under same situation!! unacceptable!!!:E:mad:

Edited on, February 27, 2006, 12:01 AM GMT, by gravitY.

Niceman70
February 27, 2006, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by gravitY
i feel the same!! btw is Alan Hrust an Eng?

justification should be made on the same scale. had this been anyone other than Alan, i had nothing to say, but same person acting differently:mad: under same situation!! unacceptable!!!:E:mad:

Edited on, February 27, 2006, 12:01 AM GMT, by gravitY.

big deal! they all the same.

Tigers_eye
February 27, 2006, 11:49 AM
I can't remember is BD officials had launched an official complaint against Eng to the match referee at that time. However SL team had made an official complaint against Mubarak's out.

I still firmly believe the Referee and Bashar should have been fined instead of Pilot or at least share the fine.