PDA

View Full Version : WHats happening to Umpire shaheen??!!!

Umar
February 26, 2006, 07:03 PM
Wow....BCB is PLanning to kick Umpire Shaheen(Bangladeshi) from his umpiring Status??

They said He did so many Wrong decision during the 2nd ODI....

Plus...He came to ovserve the pitch with Steve Bucknor...and he even he abused one guy from "Gate LAw" and order....Well I dont know much about it...

But u can read here.....Quite interesting....

Okhane giye..."Khelar Pata " te click koren.....
http://dailyinqilab.com/

AsifTheManRahman
February 26, 2006, 07:38 PM
hehehe...i think these guys are overreacting.

mshakir56
February 26, 2006, 08:01 PM
thats simply too bad!!!

abherath
February 26, 2006, 11:17 PM
The dismissal of Mubarak in the second ODI must have been the freakiest incident in cricket ever - apart from W. G. Grace (or some other great like him) limping / running to the boundary line with the ball stuck between his pad flap and thigh, chased by fielders trying to snatch the ball for a catch, and dropping the ball out of the boundary line for a six.

The victim (Mubarak), the perpertrator (Mashud) and the Umpire (Shaheen) have all been punished. :) I won't be surprised if Bashar (who didn't recall the batsman) and Sanath (who raised the issue and asked Mubarak not to walk) too are punished very soon.

To round it all up, the Match Referee too should be punished for punishing everybody else concerned ! :)

Edited on, February 27, 2006, 4:19 AM GMT, by abherath.

Go_Bangladesh
February 26, 2006, 11:22 PM
the umpire was mahbubur rahman and not akhtaruddin shaheen

abherath
February 27, 2006, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Go_Bangladesh
the umpire was mahbubur rahman and not akhtaruddin shaheen

Thanks. I stand corrected.

Bat-PadTogether
February 27, 2006, 08:03 AM
Mahbub is a rubbish Umpire.These guys cant conduct a match like that.I think there should be neutral umpires from both ends.

abherath
February 27, 2006, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Bat&PadTogether
Mahbub is a rubbish Umpire.These guys cant conduct a match like that.I think there should be neutral umpires from both ends.

Cricket is very competitive now leading to allegations of bias. Therefore, yes, it is good to have neutral umpires at both ends.

Edited on, February 27, 2006, 2:07 PM GMT, by abherath.