PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: BD vs Sri Lanka, 1st Test, Feb 28-Mar 04, 2006

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

PoorFan
March 2, 2006, 04:26 AM
8 Down!!!!!

BanCricFan
March 2, 2006, 04:27 AM
Silly!!! Silly!!! Silly!!!

Dhurr
March 2, 2006, 04:28 AM
dhurr! rajib ki marlo!

BanCricFan
March 2, 2006, 04:29 AM
Whats the age different between Shahadat and Maharoof???

mona
March 2, 2006, 04:30 AM
Dhurr - sorry mate, no I didn't go to Willies (is that a school?)

BostonTigers
March 2, 2006, 04:30 AM
shahadat gone. Eight down

Looks like BD won't be able to even bat the entire day. That is just so dissapointing. At the end the same result. Thought I would be watching BD compete till the fifth day but not happening.

Dhurr
March 2, 2006, 04:31 AM
Willes, not willies haha

and yes, that's a school.

my bad :)

hkooraham
March 2, 2006, 04:32 AM
What a pity...Shahadat gone...Dillie-one-ear could have given him an earful !

PoorFan
March 2, 2006, 04:33 AM
52.3 Muralitharan to Rafique, SIX!!, round the wicket, tossed up, Rafique gets on his knees and lofts it over mid wicket, big shot!

Rafique having his fun.:lol:

hkooraham
March 2, 2006, 04:33 AM
Umpire Rauf-ji is Sri Lanka's supersub ! Hi heeeeeeeeeeee ! Way to go maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan !

BostonTigers
March 2, 2006, 04:34 AM
Atleast no innings defeat.

Expecting a win was a bit too much to dream about

BostonTigers
March 2, 2006, 04:35 AM
Hey is anyone watching the game on dilma

I can't seem to get any picture

mona
March 2, 2006, 04:35 AM
| . 4 2 . 4 1 | 1 W 4 . . 1 | . . 6 1 . .

yeah rafique going a little psycho

Fortuner
March 2, 2006, 04:36 AM
I think Rafique is doing smart batting here...he noes it tiem for some dhum drakka batting....as there is only 2wkts left other end....

For the 2nd test match..............

it has to be Mushfiq instead of Nafees Iqbal and...........Mahsrafee Mortaza instead of Alok.....

PoorFan
March 2, 2006, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by lance_klusner
For the 2nd test match..............

it has to be Mushfiq instead of Nafees Iqbal and...........Mahsrafee Mortaza instead of Alok.....
You are right.

BanCricFan
March 2, 2006, 04:39 AM
Malinga will bowl three overs the most. Just see him out!

Fortuner
March 2, 2006, 04:42 AM
Nafees Iqbal's out is all his fault..............

he deosnt waana wrk really hard, if he dont have the required patience, throw him out...we are here for some seriosu business.....the way he got out shows he doesnt mean something serious....

his out shows how much commitment he has............

I can put my money on for Musfiqur Rahim against the selectors for him to bat better than Iqbal instead in the 2nd test match....

Alok wont do something great in bowling....Mash will do better....

and in batting at present mash and alok are both same....cant say alok to be better....so..jst bring mash back...if he is not fully fit...bring...saqib al hassan for jst for the 2nd test match only!!!!

No way alok, taposh , nazmul, hannan, faisla hossain....if the selectors r thinking to 1 of them for the 2nd test match..

Edited on, March 2, 2006, 9:45 AM GMT, by lance_klusner.

BostonTigers
March 2, 2006, 04:42 AM
The way rafique is batting, if they can bat for another 10 overs with him then BD can definately go close to taking a 200 run lead. Something to bowl at.

BanCricFan
March 2, 2006, 04:44 AM
C'mon Rafique! Just stay there! Get a 50;)

Fortuner
March 2, 2006, 04:46 AM
Enamul Haque Jnr....only needs to defend no matter he defneds 50 balls and his score is only 0...dont give a give a damn..jst support rafique..coz if its Rafique's day..he will make a big show....out there....

Edited on, March 2, 2006, 9:49 AM GMT, by lance_klusner.

mona
March 2, 2006, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by lance_klusner
he will make a big show....out there....

haha

Fortuner
March 2, 2006, 04:52 AM
Hey mona...no wonder u a female coz u females
ought to find that funny..

Edited on, March 2, 2006, 9:53 AM GMT, by lance_klusner.

BostonTigers
March 2, 2006, 04:53 AM
rafique is now the 2nd highest scorer in the 2nd innings. Our top order batsmen should be taking notes from the dressing room on how to play positive cricket

sunny747
March 2, 2006, 04:55 AM
IF rafique can bat so comfortably here, what does it mean? is he batting really good or pitch is helping him? if pitch is helping him then obviously not a good news for us...

BostonTigers
March 2, 2006, 04:56 AM
19 more overs left in the day. I don't think they can survive till then but if they can then hat's off to the old chap rafique.

BostonTigers
March 2, 2006, 04:57 AM
Enamul gone.

Just a matter of moments till BD walks back into the field to defend a pesky 2nd innings total

6alltheway
March 2, 2006, 04:58 AM
We lost, End of. lets all go home and look fwd to the 2nd test.

PoorFan
March 2, 2006, 04:58 AM
BD got 150 lead at LAST!:bravo:

Dhurr
March 2, 2006, 04:59 AM
bangladesh 150 run er lead, etei ami khushi. :) ekhon rafique ar rasel mile jai koruk, ami shontushto.

ar din er matro 19 over baki. so at least they did what i expected of them. unlike other bangladeshi fans, i dont have crazy expectations from my team.

BostonTigers
March 2, 2006, 05:00 AM
With lights fading if BD can get 2 wickets by the end of today's play then something to cheer about.

I guess 150 lead is better than innings defeat

sabbir ahmad
March 2, 2006, 05:02 AM

6alltheway
March 2, 2006, 05:04 AM
Syed rasel still batting, Come on Rasel, make ur 1st century and help us win...lolz:embaressed:

SMHasan
If we could get a lead of 200 or something!This pitch will be a turning one in the 4th innoings and we will have Rafique and Enamul.Ish!!!!!!!!!

PoorFan
58.3 Muralitharan to Rafique, SIX!!, comes down the track and whacks it straight down the ground, big hit that

58.2 Muralitharan to Rafique, byes, FOUR!!, Rafique tries to sweep but completely misses, beats the keeper too

Great Rafique.:joy:

BostonTigers
I hope they bring Mashrafee back for the 2nd test and kick Alok out.

reverse_swing
gone.

BanCricFan
March 2, 2006, 05:05 AM
Rafiq ! Why!

PoorFan
And all obver.:fire:

BostonTigers
SIXER from rafique. I hope he gets his half century atleast.

BostonTigers
March 2, 2006, 05:06 AM
Spoke too soon. Rafique gone. Thats it. All ends. Might as well go to sleep.

Mr-khan
March 2, 2006, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by reverse_swing
gone.
Bepar na-150 lead ar pore every run bonus hisebe count hoyeche.;)

sabbir ahmad
March 2, 2006, 05:08 AM
Bangladesh koi run a gitba?

Mr-khan
March 2, 2006, 05:10 AM
Extras (b 13, lb 3, w 3, nb 7) 26
Thanks Mr.Xtra. ar na hole ato boro ekta lead asto na:lol:

Edited on, March 2, 2006, 10:10 AM GMT, by Mr-khan.

salin
March 2, 2006, 05:10 AM
One last question........... Rauf from bangladesh or paki......... ?

4 LBW one catch----- all those dicision was wrong by Rauf bl***

BostonTigers
March 2, 2006, 05:11 AM
Rauf from Paki.

PoorFan
March 2, 2006, 05:12 AM
If we had atleast 200 lead, Sri Lanka would have won by 4 or 5 wickets. I am seek watching bad decision from umpire in a crucial moment against BD.

Most of the time we fail to get benefit of doubt. sooo frustrating.

prasad
March 2, 2006, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by salin
One last question........... Rauf from bangladesh or paki......... ?

4 LBW one catch----- all those dicision was wrong by Rauf bl***

he is from pakiland.in a test match,u cant have home umpires.

Dhurr
March 2, 2006, 05:19 AM
9 wickets in the match for murali.

51.5 - 14 - 141 - 9

BostonTigers
March 2, 2006, 05:23 AM
I am now confident that even if BD got a lead of 300 runs they would have lost the game because they rarely click in all departments at the same time.

I was very hopeful after watching the first 2 days of cricket and even till bashar and nafees was batting today and at one point thought they might post a total of 300 in the second innings but they had to prove me wrong.

I really wonder why our cricketers can't cope with this pressure. Bashar, Javed omar, Ashraful have all played enough test cricket to understand the situation yet they keep on playing like debutants. Infact, debutants of the opposition team perform better than them.

BD really needs to work this out. A lot of credit must be given to our bowlers for restricting the SL team to a score of 338 on a pitch like this. Unfortunately our batsmen did not do justice to the hard work of our bowlers and have simply given victory to the SL team without any fight.

salin
March 2, 2006, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by BostonTigers
I am now confident that even if BD got a lead of 300 runs they would have lost the game because they rarely click in all departments at the same time.

I was very hopeful after watching the first 2 days of cricket and even till bashar and nafees was batting today and at one point thought they might post a total of 300 in the second innings but they had to prove me wrong.

I really wonder why our cricketers can't cope with this pressure. Bashar, Javed omar, Ashraful have all played enough test cricket to understand the situation yet they keep on playing like debutants. Infact, debutants of the opposition team perform better than them.

BD really needs to work this out. A lot of credit must be given to our bowlers for restricting the SL team to a score of 338 on a pitch like this. Unfortunately our batsmen did not do justice to the hard work of our bowlers and have simply given victory to the SL team without any fight.

excellent said........ absolute truth.....
answer is because of FUkruque

Mohiul
March 2, 2006, 05:38 AM
Rajibre Tharanga pitachche

zoraxdoom
March 2, 2006, 05:40 AM
I don't understand it either. They have experience, just knuckle down and give it all for one game. Once they have done it and won, they'll feel like doing it more. They are all talented, just buckle down for petes sake.
But Ashraful was a bit unlucky. Caught to a fantastic catch by Tharanga...

BanCricFan
March 2, 2006, 05:41 AM
Rajib needs to learn to think! Someone shud talk to him... our kaptan, for instance!

Mohiul
March 2, 2006, 05:41 AM
Rajib should be changed now

BostonTigers
March 2, 2006, 05:42 AM
I way the SL openers are batting it looks like they want to finish it off by the end of the day.

Shahadat Hossain has no cricketing brain. He keeps on giving short balls. These are openers not tail enders who will hole out to the slow paced short balls of shahadat.

BostonTigers
March 2, 2006, 05:45 AM
now they are dropping catches too. What can I say it is almost like throwing salt on an open wound.

Mohiul
March 2, 2006, 05:46 AM
wicket chai wicket.

Mohiul
March 2, 2006, 05:49 AM
C'mon Bashar, change Rajib

BanCricFan
March 2, 2006, 05:51 AM
What is Bashar doing? The Umps discussing light and he brings back Shahadat!! What are the spinners here for?! This is very poor stuff from Basher!

BostonTigers
March 2, 2006, 05:51 AM
lights being checked. I hope they allow a few more overs and one of our bowlers somehow slips one delivery in to get a wicket. This the best condition to get a wicket for a quick bowler, bad light and over confident batsmen knowing they are winning the game.

Fortuner
March 2, 2006, 05:53 AM
Rajib....wht da hell is rong wid him...wht cant he bowl likeRasel..

Rasel is bowling smart...he is not dat fast...he is keeping the line and length gud..

Cant Rajib do the same....

There has been no improvement in Rajib's bowling....

I swear..we are always in need of some1....

Other than Mash and Rasel..all other pacers..suck big time...

BostonTigers
March 2, 2006, 05:54 AM
end of day 3. Atleast BD fans will have some consolation that they took the game into the 4th day. Good night guys.

Fortuner
March 2, 2006, 05:54 AM
WHO THE HELL DROPPED THE CATCH IN THE SLIP?????

Tiger4Life
March 2, 2006, 05:56 AM
i think ash did!

BostonTigers
March 2, 2006, 05:56 AM
I think it was out captain Bashar sahib.

BostonTigers
March 2, 2006, 05:57 AM
Your right Ash was the one

Fortuner
March 2, 2006, 06:06 AM
Ash ...acting smart and thinking too much of himself...thus dropping that easy catch...online commentry says it wasnt that diffcult...

We actually shldn't put shrt fellows like Ash in slip...

Hatebreed
March 2, 2006, 07:37 AM
BD will lose this match by 10 wickets.... I can predict all and I'm always correct thanks to out predictable players...

chyicarus
March 2, 2006, 09:17 AM
as i mentioned before, BD does not have the ability to play more than 60-70 overs in the second innings.
thoroughly disappointed by their batting performance in the 2nd innings!

BanCricFan
March 2, 2006, 09:59 AM
Mashuds wicket was a real blow! It seems like we always...well, never mind!

Tigers_eye
March 2, 2006, 10:33 AM
If you look at the 2 BD innings there were 4 partnership over 50.

1st innings Bashar and Nafiz Iqbal - 72
1st innings Ash and S Nafees - 65
1st Innings Ash and K Mashud - 64
2nd innings S nafees and K Mashud - 53.

Even though K Mashud didn't score but he did his job. Built partnership of some sort in both innings.

tiger1000
March 2, 2006, 11:48 AM
BANGLADESH ARE OUT OF THIS TEST

Sheer_Stats
March 2, 2006, 12:02 PM
I just feel sorry for Bangladesh fans. So much backing from the fans and yet their team is frustrating them. :(

Bangladesh just needs to get that first victory (against a reasonably good team) in tests and I feel it will start building to a more strong team.

While this match is not yet over until the fat lady sings, I think Bangladesh regional teams could do better if they join the Indian Ranji trophy. It should improve their overall batting, and bowling abilities and should gear them to a better caliber.

what do u guys say?

Tigers_eye
March 2, 2006, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Sheer_Stats
While this match is not yet over until the fat lady sings, I think Bangladesh regional teams could do better if they join the Indian Ranji trophy. It should improve their overall batting, and bowling abilities and should gear them to a better caliber.

what do u guys say?
Welcome to Bangla Cricket Sheer_stats.

We don't have a Bob Willis, nor we have a Murali or Hirwani. So the reality is, the match is lost. We take pride on after a long time we competed against a decent side for 2 full innings.

Ranji trophy is very highly competitive tournament. Sending a regional team would not be a bad idea but our A team or the HP squad would be a better option. Then they can compete and bring back the temperment back to the domestic league. We are still learning the basics of the longer version of the game.

SS
March 2, 2006, 02:37 PM
Can you believe this till 2nd day it was fine but the third day they just messed it up AS USUAL.
Our batsmen don't know how to play test cricket..and Murali why he had to do that why now :mad:
there is no hope just can reduce the margin...
Why they make the same mistake...don't they have any shame.

Fazal
March 2, 2006, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by SS
Can you believe this till 2nd day it was fine but the third day they just messed it up AS USUAL.
Our batsmen don't know how to play test cricket..and Murali why he had to do that why now :mad:
there is no hope just can reduce the margin...
Why they make the same mistake...don't they have any shame.

After 3rd day, I was expecting much more fire from you, SS.

You disapointed me.

Sauron
March 2, 2006, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Navarene
Originally posted by Sauron

কি মজা, কি মজা
শ্রীলঙ্কা খাবে ঘুটা ভাজা

ঘুটা মানে কি ভাই? জীবনে এমন ভাজা খাই নাই
:lol:

আমিও খাই নাই রে ভাই। ভেবেছিলাম শ্রীলঙ্কা খাবে, এখন দেখছি আমরাই খাচ্ছি ... :(

যাই হোক, ঘুটা হল ঘুঁটে ... গরুর শুক্‌না গোবর ... সাধারণত পাটখড়িতে মাখিয়ে রোদে শুকিয়ে লাকড়ি হিসেবে ব্যবহার করা হয়। অনেক সময়ে গোল থাব্‌ড়া মার্কা ঘুঁটেও দেখা যায়।

কেউই ঘুঁটে খায় না, আশা করেছিলাম শ্রীলঙ্কা খাবে, ... সে আশার গুড়ে বালি (অথবা আশার ঘুঁটেতে বালি)।

Fazal
March 2, 2006, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by rafiq
So if we need to bring Aftab back, dropping Nafis instead of Alok is a fine option. As long as Alok scores 23 in the second innings, BC board members should not complain if he is not dropped, right?

:great::great:

:sorry: he just scored 9. Therefore nafis stays ... Alok goes.. no?

Wait a minute... he scored 4 more runs than Pilot. So Alok stays Pilot Goes? :great:

But can he do wicket keeping? No problem Mushfiq will do wicket keeping for him... Alok will just be unused designated wicket keeper.

Then who goes for Mushfiq? Its Bashar. beacuse its all bashar's fault for not using Alok properly. No?

ps: :P Sorry can't resist....

Edited on, March 2, 2006, 11:44 PM GMT, by Fazal.

islam
March 2, 2006, 09:12 PM
Just drop them all..

most of the shots were nto even 20-20 shots....give swipes..

no need.

bring in players who care. None of these players are international players

Haradhon
March 2, 2006, 10:14 PM
BANGLADESH SURPRISE THE CRICKET WORLD. SriLanka are all out for 123 in the second innings! ------- This is what I want to dream!!!

Sorry
March 2, 2006, 10:32 PM
why everyone is dreaming now a days?

adda
March 2, 2006, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Haradhon
BANGLADESH SURPRISE THE CRICKET WORLD. SriLanka are all out for 123 in the second innings! ------- This is what I want to dream!!!

keep on dreaming shala.

that's what wrong with us, we just keep on dreaming about it and never realize that its our fault for not making it happen. so far we havnet learn the mistakes from our past and that's why it is what it is. only one or two are international player and all are trash that needs to be disposed. i am sure out of ****ing 150 million we have 11 potential player who could show off their talent and win the hearts of the rest. we just keep on dreaming but its been almost 10 years and so far the result isnt better than what should be expected. its time to wake up peopple.

Haradhon
March 2, 2006, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Sorry
why everyone is dreaming now a days?

Becasue that's all we can do!

reverse_swing
March 2, 2006, 10:36 PM
1 gone. 9 more to go:)

sadi
outttttttttttt

sadi
nice....... is it the day?

Haradhon
March 2, 2006, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by sadi
outttttttttttt
Who is out? Cricinfo froze on me!!!!

sadi
March 2, 2006, 10:39 PM
tharanga

shahriar nafees took a nice catch in second slip

sadi
March 2, 2006, 10:40 PM
25/1

Flipper
March 2, 2006, 10:41 PM
Good start!:pig:

Haradhon
March 2, 2006, 10:41 PM
tharanga

shahriar nafees took a nice catch in second slip

Thanks - I am going stay up for a while (draging my 45-year-old a...s...s.!)

Haradhon
March 2, 2006, 10:43 PM
| . . W . . . | 4 1 1 ;

?????

anik
March 2, 2006, 10:46 PM
Is dilma tv working?

not working for me

sadi
March 2, 2006, 10:47 PM
nah not yet...

khalifa
March 2, 2006, 10:50 PM
Shahadat is spitting fire again

PoorFan
March 2, 2006, 10:50 PM
Good, we are not losing by 10 wicket.:bravo:

sadi
March 2, 2006, 10:52 PM
lucky vandort... two leading edge against shahadat... wat is bashar doing? he needs to be more attacking

SMHasan
why the fielder didnt try to catch the ball?

khalifa
guys, this link is working again today....
http://www.onlinemedia.in/live_video/srilanka_vs_ban_live.htm

SMHasan
March 2, 2006, 10:53 PM
why he didnt come forward and dive?

Sorry
this is not over yet

AsifTheManRahman
two catches fell short; however, shahadat's still getting banged.

i think bashar should bring the spinners into operation if shahadat continues to bowl crap; guy, we're defending freakin' 120 odd or so here, not 350! if you're not giving it a shot, then might as well have slept in the hotel! :)

sadi
March 2, 2006, 10:54 PM
dumb *** trying to save one... go for the catch man.... these guys will never learn

sadi
March 2, 2006, 10:55 PM
they need to bring spinner from one end.....

ASA
what a miss!!! enamul clearly should have gone for this one ... :down:

AsifTheManRahman
on second thought, maybe sticking to shahadat wouldn't be a bad idea after all. the guy seems to be bothering vandort quite a bit.

Rubu
feeling like kicking enamul on the back. :E

sadi
March 2, 2006, 10:56 PM
shahadat is bowling well actually

SMHasan
March 2, 2006, 10:56 PM
idiot enamul.....gonna kill u

Sorry
March 2, 2006, 11:00 PM
i hope umpire compensates his mistake today.

sadi
March 2, 2006, 11:01 PM
another life... they have two slip.... went through the third slip

al Furqaan
March 2, 2006, 11:01 PM
any live links?

please post here

Mohiul
March 2, 2006, 11:02 PM
one hattrick is needed.

al Furqaan
March 2, 2006, 11:03 PM
3 hattricks are needed

al Furqaan
March 2, 2006, 11:03 PM
spinners should come on NOW

Flipper
March 2, 2006, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by al Furqaan
3 hattricks are needed

But, we have only one Kapali! :lol:

(sorry couldn't resist)

sadi
March 2, 2006, 11:06 PM
this shahadat kid is unlucky... bowling really well

AsifTheManRahman
March 2, 2006, 11:07 PM
ok...rasel should be replaced with rafique. bashar should also look to get some close in fielders.

sadi
March 2, 2006, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman
ok...rasel should be replaced with rafique. bashar should also look to get some close in fielders.

lol you really think he is gonna do that?? he is already defensive and have a sweeper cover

Edited on, March 3, 2006, 4:09 AM GMT, by sadi.

Mohiul
March 2, 2006, 11:09 PM
spinners should be introduced now

khalifa
March 2, 2006, 11:10 PM
bring Rafiq.....

al Furqaan
March 2, 2006, 11:11 PM
bashar is pissing me off right now...i know we can't win but can't the guy try to get his bowlers 3-4 wickets.

al Furqaan
March 2, 2006, 11:13 PM
enam is on...bring it kid

khalifa
Enam is here, go Enam go :fire:

sadi
kool

sadi
March 2, 2006, 11:15 PM
two close in fielders... not bad :up:

Mohiul
March 2, 2006, 11:20 PM
nothing seems to be working

khalifa
March 2, 2006, 11:24 PM
a plumb LBW is not given

sadi
March 2, 2006, 11:26 PM
hit the bad first i guess

PoorFan
March 2, 2006, 11:27 PM
Losing the game sooooo badly.:mad:

sadi
March 2, 2006, 11:28 PM
enamul is getting lots of turn

Mohiul
March 2, 2006, 11:32 PM
Ki bhaiyera, asha aar kotokhkhon korben?

Mohiul
March 2, 2006, 11:34 PM
hattrick from both end requires now

anik
March 2, 2006, 11:38 PM
what hapened to CHACHA in the commentry box?

did they fire him already?

haven't heard him in 2 days

Mohiul
March 2, 2006, 11:39 PM
runs coming very easily, no hope at all

hkooraham
March 2, 2006, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by khalifa
a plumb LBW is not given

Who says ? They can't give a batsman out when he is not, just because you want to avoid losing !

anik
March 2, 2006, 11:42 PM
no hope at all for bangladesh

hkooraham
March 2, 2006, 11:43 PM
Positives fro Bangladesh: Excellent bowling of Shahadat Hossain, Rafique, Enamul and good batting of Ashraful....Ash has a lot of talent but when he does well, that seems to go to his head...He was shouting like a big shot while fielding and then got out for just one run in the second innings.

SMHasan
March 2, 2006, 11:45 PM
big appeal but turned down!!!!!!

sadi
March 2, 2006, 11:46 PM
why do bashar have long on and long off.... they are getting easy singles...

hkooraham
March 2, 2006, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by anik

Chacha will settle down as a commentator after a few matches at the mic. He's contributed his might to your cricket...He deserves some respect.

hkooraham
March 2, 2006, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by sherlockhomes
big appeal but turned down!!!!!!

Just because it was a big appeal, it could not be out.

Mohiul
March 2, 2006, 11:48 PM
after some two good days, we fall in third day.

hkooraham
March 2, 2006, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by PoorFan
Losing the game sooooo badly.:mad:

This game has shown a marked improvement with the Tigers. Even attitude /aggression wise, the Tigers have been good except that Ashraful made a complete "***" of himself cracking idiotic jokes in a poof voice. About time he learnt some English.

Edited on, March 3, 2006, 4:50 AM GMT, by hkooraham.

Edited on, March 3, 2006, 4:51 AM GMT, by hkooraham.

hkooraham
March 2, 2006, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by bdcricmad
after some two good days, we fall in third day.

Anyway, a good show by the Tigers. A good future for Bangla cricket. The Juniors are splendid.

hkooraham
March 2, 2006, 11:52 PM
two close in fielders... not bad :up:

Are they close to each other ? Naughty, naughty ! :)

anik
March 2, 2006, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by hkooraham
Originally posted by anik

Chacha will settle down as a commentator after a few matches at the mic. He's contributed his might to your cricket...He deserves some respect.

Ya i would like to see CHACHA in the commentry box too.

But first he needs to improve his english.

Sorry
March 2, 2006, 11:54 PM
hookkaram,
this is a bangladesh fan site. you seem to have split personality and turning down every member's comments.
what's your point by the way?

sadi
March 3, 2006, 12:01 AM
out great catch

Mohiul
March 3, 2006, 12:02 AM
another wicket but too late

sadi
March 3, 2006, 12:02 AM
sangakara c and b enamul 44

Edited on, March 3, 2006, 5:02 AM GMT, by sadi.

shaoun
March 3, 2006, 12:03 AM
:great:

khalifa
March 3, 2006, 12:08 AM
Positives fro Bangladesh: Excellent bowling of Shahadat Hossain, Rafique, Enamul and good batting of Ashraful....Ash has a lot of talent but when he does well, that seems to go to his head...He was shouting like a big shot while fielding and then got out for just one run in the second innings.

I think you've been a little too harsh to Ash lately. He was just returning the sledging to Sanga, one doesn't need a fluent command in English, or a manly voice for that matter, in a cricket field, to do sledging.
And that was indeed a very good appeal, are you watching this game?

al Furqaan
March 3, 2006, 12:14 AM
well u gotta have balls...other wise you cant do s**t

al Furqaan
March 3, 2006, 12:16 AM
a plumb LBW is not given

Who says ? They can't give a batsman out when he is not, just because you want to avoid losing !

why not?? all BD opponents do it 90% of the time

Mohiul
March 3, 2006, 12:17 AM
at this point, i hope that they put an effort like in 1st odi. hopefully this will lead to perform well in 2nd test.

sadi
March 3, 2006, 12:20 AM
kapali is on

sadi
March 3, 2006, 12:26 AM
ashraful is bowling now... i guess they gave up...

khalifa
March 3, 2006, 12:28 AM
I think that's it, see y'all in the next match.
Bangladesh Jindabad!!!
Long live BD cricket.

Hatebreed
March 3, 2006, 12:34 AM
As I predicted at beginning of day 3, SL won by 8 wickets... well done to BD for some rare fighting performance in the 1st inning... hopefully they'll avoid a further disgrace in the next match....
:flag:

Spitfire_x86
March 3, 2006, 01:04 AM
Ashraful got M.O.M. award.

hkooraham
March 3, 2006, 01:12 AM
Well done Sri Lanka for winning in less that 3 1/2 days.

Well done Ashraful too.

hkooraham
March 3, 2006, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by al Furqaan
a plumb LBW is not given

why not?? all BD opponents do it 90% of the time

I am not a fan of Lankans but for all those who made unreasonable comments here:

Another loss to Sri Lanka in less than 3 1/2 days in your face !

TAKE THAT, YAAR !

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

hkooraham
March 3, 2006, 01:42 AM

I think you've been a little too harsh to Ash lately. He was just returning the sledging to Sanga, one doesn't need a fluent command in English, or a manly voice for that matter, in a cricket field, to do sledging.

Sure, you have to give as good as you get but poor Ash-ji cannot do it. Pilot is the best candidate for that. He could have got under the skins of the Lankans, especially Sanga.

As for Ash-ji, I admire his batting but things seemed to have got into his head after the century. That was really annoying to me. Sorry if I hurt the feelings of Ash-ji-fans. Seniors like Bashar-ji and Rafique-ji could show off much more. Ash-ji needs some talking to, so that he would focus on his batting more. In the past when he got out to silly shots he said he would use the same shot for the same delivery again ! That shows a badly swollen head.,

Edited on, March 3, 2006, 6:44 AM GMT, by hkooraham.

capslock
March 3, 2006, 03:21 AM

Sure, you have to give as good as you get but poor Ash-ji cannot do it. Pilot is the best candidate for that. He could have got under the skins of the Lankans, especially Sanga.

As for Ash-ji, I admire his batting but things seemed to have got into his head after the century. That was really annoying to me. Sorry if I hurt the feelings of Ash-ji-fans. Seniors like Bashar-ji and Rafique-ji could show off much more. Ash-ji needs some talking to, so that he would focus on his batting more. In the past when he got out to silly shots he said he would use the same shot for the same delivery again ! That shows a badly swollen head.,

Stop calling them 'ji'.

Sauron
March 3, 2006, 03:29 AM
... poor Ash-ji cannot do it.
As for Ash-ji, ........... feelings of Ash-ji-fans. Seniors like Bashar-ji and Rafique-ji .......... Ash-ji needs some talking to, ....

হুক্কা রাম জি, আপনার সমস্যাটা কি জি?

Baundule
March 3, 2006, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by Sauron
... poor Ash-ji cannot do it.
As for Ash-ji, ........... feelings of Ash-ji-fans. Seniors like Bashar-ji and Rafique-ji .......... Ash-ji needs some talking to, ....

হুক্কা রাম জি, আপনার সমস্যাটা কি জি?

Maharookh (hkooraham) looks like a Sri lankan/Pakistani/Indian. From some of his posts, it seems he has got a volatile character. So guys, don't think of his comments with much importance.

Anyway, he is getting one nerves at times! He is so happy with SL winning within 3 and half days! But I am sure, if we had just batted sensibly in the second innings, SL would have been losing within today!

hkooraham
March 3, 2006, 06:07 AM
:) ji

hkooraham
March 3, 2006, 06:12 AM
.#####

Anyway, he is getting one nerves at times! He is so happy with SL winning within 3 and half days! But I am sure, if we had just batted sensibly in the second innings, SL would have been losing within today!

But -ji, you DID NOT bat sensibly, DID YOU ? What if Sri lanka scored 500 in the first innings, what of ashraful -ji hit 300...forget the ifs and look at reality.

Maharookh or hkoorahaM, I can call myself anything. You talk cricket boss.

Edited on, March 3, 2006, 11:12 AM GMT, by hkooraham.

Mohiul
March 3, 2006, 08:22 AM
Match is gone anyway. Let's pray for the next match.

Mr-khan
March 3, 2006, 09:13 AM
hkooraham or nimokharam-ji.
which team you will be supporting in Bogura/2nd test?

cover_point
March 3, 2006, 10:37 AM
I am not a fan of Lankans but for all those who made unreasonable comments here:

TAKE THAT, YAAR !

Well Said. If you can't take defeat or even a 136 runs made by a very talented Cricketer like Ashrafull, you better start palying cricket by yourself in the backyard, make yourself win every time and feel good about yourself.

btw, well done BD for the fighting display. :bravo:

Edited on, March 3, 2006, 3:37 PM GMT, by cover_point.

Hatebreed
March 3, 2006, 03:04 PM
hookarahm*coughsretardcoughs*-ji.. match ended on day 4 (1/2) not 3

I haven't felt this good to see SL/IND fans get so excited about beating Bangladesh... it only shows BD indeed poses a threat

:fanflag:

Fazal
March 3, 2006, 05:40 PM
hooka ram?

Looks like a Indian fan to me.

Sorry
March 3, 2006, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Fazal
hooka ram?

Looks like a Indian fan to me.
Hookka is very popular smoke in Bangladesh especially for people in Bangladeshi village where as Rum is an alcoholic drink originated from India (not sure though). The affect of these two-combined items could lead to a devastating sedative state resulting in volatile personality

Hatebreed
March 3, 2006, 09:38 PM
LOL @ Sorry

this guy's name is 'hkooraham' which appears to be 'Maharookh' if arranged in opposite order.. definitely an Indian fan... no surprise :cool:

hkooraham
March 6, 2006, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Mr-khan
hkooraham or nimokharam-ji.
which team you will be supporting in Bogura/2nd test?

Miss. Khan, I will just follow the game, won't support any team.

hkooraham
March 6, 2006, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by cover_point

TAKE THAT, YAAR !

Well Said. If you can't take defeat or even a 136 runs made by a very talented Cricketer like Ashrafull, you better start palying cricket by yourself in the backyard, make yourself win every time and feel good about yourself.

btw, well done BD for the fighting display. :bravo:

Edited on, March 3, 2006, 3:37 PM GMT, by cover_point.

You can't even spell Ashraful.

Ok. we'll make a deal. I'll play cricket with my self and you have _ _ _ with yourself, OK ?

Edited on, March 6, 2006, 5:22 AM GMT, by hkooraham.

hkooraham
March 6, 2006, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Hatebreed
hookarahm*coughsretardcoughs*-ji.. match ended on day 4 (1/2) not 3

I haven't felt this good to see SL/IND fans get so excited about beating Bangladesh... it only shows BD indeed poses a threat

:fanflag:

Upto end of day 3 is 3 days. Before halfway stage on day 4 (which is somewhere between lunch and tea) is less dan 3 1/2 days.

Edited on, March 6, 2006, 5:20 AM GMT, by hkooraham.

Shafin
March 6, 2006, 03:05 PM
Hope we'll win the next one in Bogura :up: