PDA

View Full Version : Test matches: Will we be able to watch the game this time?

sadi
February 27, 2006, 11:26 AM
The test match starts from today. Not sure whether we will be able to watch the test matches or it will be the same story with dilmatv and willowtv just like odis. Did anyone got any mail or info from them regarding the quality this time around?

oracle
February 27, 2006, 11:33 AM
Willow has promised to compensate by showing all the Australia matches in BD free. But more than that I hope the technical stuff is sorted out!

sadi
February 27, 2006, 11:45 AM
wow... thats nice... I mean dilmatv said they will only show the first odi for free to compensate the loss time... which doesn't help really cuz we have to buy a package to watch the whole series and if we do buy a package for the whole series, the game they will show is wasted. On the other hand, willowtv users don't have to buy the package at all which is great. :up:

Tigers_eye
February 27, 2006, 11:46 AM
lol, how would we know the the match against Bd-Aus also won't be screen shots? (someone else had mentioned the screenshot part :) in another thread) Then we get to watch more screen shots of BD-Aus 2nd ODI?

sadi
February 28, 2006, 10:55 AM
dilmatv really disappointed me... they said they won't broadcast the series anymore... shame.... now I have no place to go... Is willowtv still showing it?

oracle
February 28, 2006, 10:58 AM
Willow showed everything yesterday. I hope they maintain it!

ibnul
February 28, 2006, 11:08 AM
Dilma tv was better since 8 am London time, I have seen the footage, no sound though but the picture quality was better.
They has send me a mail though saying if they have more technical problem they would stop transmitting and do a partial refund, which is not what we want, I do not mind paying as long as the covarage is there.

SMHasan
February 28, 2006, 11:14 AM
Yes dilama disappointed everyone at the begining of the match but got better in the end.Picture quality was good enough. hope they maintain it.

sadi
February 28, 2006, 11:18 AM
so you are saying they showed the game eventhough they said they won't show it? :info:

I went to bed right after I saw that msg :umm:

babubangla
February 28, 2006, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by sadi
so you are saying they showed the game eventhough they said they won't show it? :info:

Yes 10 minutes after posting the message--they started the streaming. I guess they suddenly got it to work. Sound was a problem though. Most of the time it was just “ghzzzghzzzghzzzz”. But I’m still happy to see the video.

Umar
February 28, 2006, 02:13 PM
Bangladesh Live Bhai.........Kuthay jeno Lukailen?

What happened to the site? why dont u show it. We have no otherway to watch. PLease try to compromise........Thanks

nayef
February 28, 2006, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by sadi

i found 3 emails sent after i went to bed... saying the stream is up.. i actually sent a pretty fiery email to them... i'm sure i'm not the only one!

if anyones interested.. i wont mind sharing :lol:

sadi
February 28, 2006, 02:28 PM
sure :D

Bat-PadTogether
February 28, 2006, 06:07 PM
I got 4 mails from Dilma!But i watch Dilma streams on a other website.Great picture with out any buffering!Hope it will be same from day 2.

sadi
February 28, 2006, 06:24 PM
hey they are supposed to show the highlights now... atleast thats what they say in the website... I can't see anything... Can anyone see the highlights?

ASA
February 28, 2006, 06:41 PM
BDLive bhai ... u r our only hope!!!

brikonwall
February 28, 2006, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by oracle
Willow has promised to compensate by showing all the Australia matches in BD free. But more than that I hope the technical stuff is sorted out!

You sure about that? But I got my money refunded...:-/:-/:-/