PDA

View Full Version : Mushfiq Rahim should have played in this match...what do u guys think?

Ejaj
February 28, 2006, 12:37 PM
I dont know, if anyone had posted this topic. i assume it had not been yet. I had been quite interested to see Rahim play in this match. i sincerely do. Even though he is quite young, but, the maturity this young lad showed, few could be found in our main team. So.. What do u think guys? Would this been great if he played in this match. My guess, he would have done much better in place of Nafees Iqbal. I am not counting ALok here.. since. I think, he had been choose to fulfill 5th bowler place.. in place of aftab. So.. what do u think?

Edited on, February 28, 2006, 5:39 PM GMT, by Ejaj.

cricketboy
February 28, 2006, 01:04 PM
Kapali is not doing anything as a batsman :mad: he must do something in the 2nd or change him for 2nd test.

AsifTheManRahman
February 28, 2006, 01:06 PM
i think this is actually a good chance for kapali to get some runs and get that confidence back. if he fails, then, oh well...

Ejaj
February 28, 2006, 01:15 PM
unfortunately. Alok will fail ( I cant believe that I am asking him to fail..:D.. sorry . its just .. i got so frustated with him) .. i m fully convinced. he isnt the test class material.

Edited on, February 28, 2006, 6:19 PM GMT, by Ejaj.

Rubu
February 28, 2006, 01:17 PM
A plan and simple NO.

Fazal
February 28, 2006, 01:21 PM
To your question,

Yes, yes and Yes ..... 3 Yes.

He is mentally and physically ready. Unlike other young players, He doesn't need babyseating.... actually he can be a good babyseater to some of the older team members in the national team.

Tigers_eye
February 28, 2006, 01:21 PM
Before jumping the gun and say who should be in and out, we need to wait patiently and let this match end first. Evaluate everyone's performance and then do the replacing if necessary.

Ejaj
February 28, 2006, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Fazal
.... actually he can be a good babyseater to some of the older team members in the national team.

hahahah :P:great:

very funny fazal.. its indeed true. He will defintiely able to baby seat Alok atleast.!! :P:P

Ejaj
February 28, 2006, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Cats_eye
Before jumping the gun and say who should be in and out, we need to wait patiently and let this match end first. Evaluate everyone's performance and then do the replacing if necessary.

Good suggestions.. but .. unfortunately.. when the mathc will end.. this will no longer be suggestions.. It will be demand.. in either way. (bashing or Supporting Alok)

sonarbangla
February 28, 2006, 05:52 PM
well guys.. i think its a time for a change... lets masud take some rest.. and bring back rahim in his spot.. and kapali is needed for the team as he is a good spiner as well.. and if you look at both masud and kapali's innings, you will see tht kapali played much better then masud

arafath79
February 28, 2006, 07:29 PM
nope

sufism
February 28, 2006, 08:09 PM
why are you people blaming Kapali??? he was a victim of an unfair descision. he was playing very confidently. i hope he will prove himself in the next innings. i m not sure if rahim is prepared for test matches. he should be given dome more time to be selected regularly. we don't want to waste his talent.

FagunerAgun
February 28, 2006, 08:17 PM
May be in the second test, we will pull some disappointees for the sake of the attraction of the game and insert some hopefuls including Mushfiqur Rahim

PoorFan
February 28, 2006, 08:39 PM
May be Rahim will play in next test in Bogra, his home ground. Big question is who is going to be dropped.