PDA

View Full Version : Ashraful is in the wrong team

Orpheus
February 28, 2006, 02:30 PM
I think this has already been discussed but the only reason Ashraful got out is because he was running of partners. I heard him kept telling rafiq "ami kintu ekhono out hoi nai".. so basically play cautiously and give me the strike.

Too bad with a team like BD by his side, he will never get 200.

billah
February 28, 2006, 02:38 PM
Too bad with a team like BD by his side, he will never get 200.

I think he will prove you wrong at least 5-6 times throughout his career. He's only 21.

Tigers_eye
February 28, 2006, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Orpheus
I heard him kept telling rafiq "ami kintu ekhono out hoi nai".. so basically play cautiously and give me the strike.

Did he say that? I had audio problem last night. What did Rafique say to him? I know no one intimidates Rafique. No one!!

sunny747
February 28, 2006, 02:48 PM
Rafiq is really hyper.......

Beamer
February 28, 2006, 02:57 PM
I think its the only beginning for him. He is playing for the right team. If he was Australian or English, he won't be playing until he hit 27 or 28 years of age. With this kid, runs come so easily and he is one of the handful of players in the world that can play every shot, in every direction, with equal ease. He is begining to learn how to pace an innings. If he plays the way he is playing now, it will take a very good delivery to get him out. He is the only one who can get himself out!

AsifTheManRahman
February 28, 2006, 03:00 PM
nah, he will have a bunch of doubles beside his name at the end of his career. after all, he can't go partnerless forever! :)

al Furqaan
February 28, 2006, 03:03 PM
i think he will have double within 12 months from now.

scratch that, make it 24 months.

:fanflag:

sadi
February 28, 2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Cats_eye
Originally posted by Orpheus
I heard him kept telling rafiq "ami kintu ekhono out hoi nai".. so basically play cautiously and give me the strike.

Did he say that? I had audio problem last night. What did Rafique say to him? I know no one intimidates Rafique. No one!!

Rafiq said ami toke dekiye dibo ami ki typer batsman... and then he went for a six and boom.... :lol:

Sompurno kalponik.... gali diyen na ;)

mahrookh
February 28, 2006, 03:09 PM
He will get 200+ if Bashar gets a big hundred with him :)

AsifTheManRahman
February 28, 2006, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by mahrookh

spot on. if these two can play together like the way they did in the odi's, and continue to build partnserships in the future, they might end up becoming our dynamic duo. right now, i think bashar is the guy who is most likely to stick around in the middle (except for ashraful, i.e.) - his test record shows that he is arguably the most consistent of all our batsmen.

just imagine a day in a test match with both bashar and ashraful in full flow...reminds me of pakistan ;)

mahrookh
February 28, 2006, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman
Originally posted by mahrookh

spot on. if these two can play together like the way they did in the odi's, and continue to build partnserships in the future, they might end up becoming our dynamic duo. right now, i think bashar is the guy who is most likely to stick around in the middle (except for ashraful, i.e.) - his test record shows that he is arguably the most consistent of all our batsmen.

just imagine a day in a test match with both bashar and ashraful in full flow...reminds me of pakistan ;)

Howbout doing it against the mighty Aussies . I am going in Bangladesh to wath those matches live in the stadium . Man , I can't wait to see Ashraful gives Ponting a headache :) as he did in Cardiff .

That's a great feeling isn't it ? Ponting still watches the dream about him in his darest dream :)

DJ Sahastra
February 28, 2006, 03:24 PM
Thanks god Ashraful is in the wrong team :).

If he was in the right team, he would've been replaced and forgotten long back :)

pagol-chagol
February 28, 2006, 03:26 PM
That brings the question I have been asking in other threads:

Why did Ashraful bat at #5? I don't get it.

Emad03
February 28, 2006, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by DJ Sahastra
Thanks god Ashraful is in the wrong team :).

If he was in the right team, he would've been replaced and forgotten long back :)

well said men

good observation

Fazal
February 28, 2006, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by pagol-chagol

So you are saying Ashraful is not only in wrong team but also in wrong batting order?

Beamer
February 28, 2006, 03:34 PM
I think the sudden dismissal of Iqbal right before the lunch made them go with Sahraiar instead of Ash in order to protect him. Bashar also got out during that period as well. Maybe thats why..

Sauron
February 28, 2006, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Fazal
Originally posted by pagol-chagol

So you are saying Ashraful is not only in wrong team but also in wrong batting order?

Hypothetical question - What if he is in the wrong profession?

6alltheway
February 28, 2006, 05:13 PM
All i can say is when he is playing good, HE IS THE BEST KID in the world and when he is not he is rubbish, crap take him out of the team.

we need to be patient with him and hope he becomes more consistant.

Bat-PadTogether
February 28, 2006, 05:18 PM
Just wait guys!ASH will make his double soon and it will be a great partnership with Rahim:flag:

Fazal
February 28, 2006, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Bat&PadTogether
Just wait guys!ASH will make his double soon and it will be a great partnership with Rahim:flag:

ideal partnership!!!!!

Ajfar
February 28, 2006, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Bat&PadTogether

i see agree with u.. i can't wait to see rahim play again...i have seen him play at lords he got some real gud shots.. like i said before he is our next asraful...pilot better watch his back soon rahim will take over his place...

abherath
March 1, 2006, 01:45 AM
Ashraful may be a century ahead of fellow Tigers but he is a product of Bangladesh. So he IS in the right team.

He could find a place on any other test side though, based on his ability.

irteja
March 1, 2006, 08:32 AM
Ash is in the right team
Ash will nevear get a chance in aus or india team....ash even did not get chance to play with world 11. ..to get 200 he need to bat at number 3....not 4 or 5 ....best batsman need to bat at 3....like puntear...rahul....good lick ash....:tiger:

capslock
March 1, 2006, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by irteja
Ash is in the right team
Ash will nevear get a chance in aus or india team....ash even did not get chance to play with world 11. ..to get 200 he need to bat at number 3....not 4 or 5 ....best batsman need to bat at 3....like puntear...rahul....good lick ash....:tiger:

Well of course he wouldn't get a chance with the Indian or Australian team, as he isn't he a citizen of either of those countries.

Shafin
March 1, 2006, 10:56 AM
<table bgcolor="#F0F0F0" border="0" width="100%" id="table1"> <tr> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <input type=button class=bangla style="width: 100px; height: 40px; background-color: #d3d3d3; border-top: 3px outset #d0d0d0; border-left: 3px outset #d0d0d0; border-right: 3px outset #a9a9a9; border-bottom: 3px outset #a9a9a9; color: #8b0000; font-size: 18pt;" value=" বাংলা "onClick="getElementById('eng').style.display='none'; getElementById('ban').style.display='';"></font></font></a><font size="4"> | </font> <input type=button value="English" style="width: 100px; height: 40px; background-color: #d3d3d3; border-top: 3px outset #d0d0d0; border-left: 3px outset #d0d0d0; border-right: 3px outset #a9a9a9; border-bottom: 3px outset #a9a9a9; color: #8b0000; font-size: 14pt;" onClick="getElementById('ban').style.display='none'; getElementById('eng').style.display='';"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#000080"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td><div id="ban" name="ban"><font class="bangla">আশরাফুল তোফা
মুরালি তোর মোজা ধোয়ার ধোপা!
</font></div></td> </tr><tr> <td><div id="eng" style="display: none;"> Ashraful rocks
Murali washs his socks! </tr> </table>

Edited on, March 1, 2006, 3:58 PM GMT, by Shark_fin.

Shafin
March 1, 2006, 10:57 AM
can you please tell me what went wrong in my experiment with the button?

Help Help Help

Shafin
March 1, 2006, 11:00 AM
<table bgcolor="#F0F0F0" border="0" width="100%" id="table1"> <tr> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <input type=button class=bangla style="width: 100px; height: 40px; background-color: #d3d3d3; border-top: 3px outset #d0d0d0; border-left: 3px outset #d0d0d0; border-right: 3px outset #a9a9a9; border-bottom: 3px outset #a9a9a9; color: #8b0000; font-size: 18pt;" value=" বাংলা "onClick="getElementById('eng').style.display='none'; getElementById('ban').style.display='';"></font></font></a><font size="4"> | </font> <input type=button value="English" style="width: 100px; height: 40px; background-color: #d3d3d3; border-top: 3px outset #d0d0d0; border-left: 3px outset #d0d0d0; border-right: 3px outset #a9a9a9; border-bottom: 3px outset #a9a9a9; color: #8b0000; font-size: 14pt;" onClick="getElementById('ban').style.display='none'; getElementById('eng').style.display='';"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#000080"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td><div id="ban" name="ban"><font class="bangla">আশরাফুল তোফা
মুরালি তোর মোজা ধোয়ার ধোপা!
</font></div></td> </tr><tr> <td><div id="eng" style="display: none;"> Ashraful rocks
Murali washs his socks! </tr> </table>

Got it,Hoorey!!

How to get bold words?

Edited on, March 1, 2006, 4:48 PM GMT, by reverse_swing.
Reason: bold words!

rudro
March 1, 2006, 11:12 AM
Good one, Shark_fin. I wanted to quote ...but the long script scared me

Shafin
March 1, 2006, 11:18 AM
Its very simple,just replace your bangla in place of my bangla and your english in place of my english,the
in between the bangla and english is used to indicate line break.

Try it yourself!you'll find it amazing.
I just made a text file and will make my forecoming posts replacing my bangla and english parts on it!!

Omio
November 13, 2006, 07:32 PM
AShraful ekhn biyer jonno ghotoker kase ghortese,,,lol

cricman
November 13, 2006, 07:41 PM
I remember this thread this was the 136 vs SL, he was definatly gonna shatter the 158* and probably would of gotten a double, but SL took the new ball and Malinga took a few wickets and Ash had Rajib as his partner, so he saw runs weren't gonna come from anybody but so he tried to hit a 6 of murali and he holed out

kalpurush
November 14, 2006, 01:34 PM
It was a dream to me now! I wish if I could see this kind of dream more often from now on!!:-D

Rubu
November 14, 2006, 04:19 PM
when i saw this thread was digged up, I thought someone is suggesting that he IS in the wrong team, he should be in rainhill club.

anyway, his days will come again. The sooner that happens the better. ash-the-fool should become ash-the-full very soon, for his own good.

Tokyobreeze
November 14, 2006, 09:15 PM
when i saw this thread was digged up, I thought someone is suggesting that he IS in the wrong team, he should be in rainhill club.

Spot on..I was thinking the same.

SMHasan
November 14, 2006, 09:26 PM
hehehe....Ash bashing abar shuru holo bole mone hoi!

Omio
November 15, 2006, 03:48 PM
nare vai, amar 1ta baje ovvas poran thread pora, oidin eta porte porte 1ta post korlam, tatry eta 1st pagey e chole aslo..hahahaha