PDA

View Full Version : bring mushfiq in, mashud out for 2nd test

nannu
March 1, 2006, 06:44 AM
mashud is out of form with bat and the performance rule should aply for everyone.

and aftab is should come in place of kapali.

thebest
March 1, 2006, 07:26 AM
bring all u-19 and kick the present team out

yaseer
March 1, 2006, 07:34 AM
hahaha.........

nannu.....give urself some time before making this kind of child-ish comments.

Ejaj
March 1, 2006, 07:45 AM
LOL.. sory nannu....... but cant really stop laughing about what u said. Sorry if it looks offensive to you. Mashud is still and by far , one of the world class players that we have in the team. Rahim has no chance in the team if he had to replace Mashud. But.. yes.. Rahim shoudl be in the team.. rather in place of Kapali or Nafees Iqbal.

nayef
March 1, 2006, 07:55 AM
How abt Minhajul Abedin for the test team? :joy::rolleyes:

arafath79
March 1, 2006, 08:03 AM
Mashud is outstanding behind the wicket !!! Remember the catch of Syed Rasel's third ball of the 1st over !!

MG Vandort c Khaled Mashud b Syed Rasel

irteja
March 1, 2006, 08:21 AM
those people who even can think musfiqur rahim better then pilot.....they are not normal and have some brain damage:duck:

nemo
March 1, 2006, 08:37 AM
I think both Mushfique and Mehrab should be the team. They have solid defenses and in a test we need to sustain wickets as well as partnerships

sadi
March 1, 2006, 09:22 AM
musfiq might come into the team as a batsman but as a keeper, masud is still the best... however I am a little worried about his batting and hopefully he will get it right in the second innings and the reminder of the tour.... his catch in the first over was just brilliant :up:

betaar
March 1, 2006, 09:27 AM
I think he plays better when Bangladesh is in dire straits and by saying dire straits I mean the score reads 56/5 or something worse. He’s a fighter and probably works better under more pressure, where as the rest of BD batsmen crumbles.

oracle
March 1, 2006, 09:41 AM
A Small Request:

Can we try to get different new threads that explore the nuances of the games rather than get bogged down by endless debates about the merits of dropping such and such player?.

Look, we have selectors; they do their jobs; and once a team is out there, is'nt it pointless to theorize about how such and such player could have turned teh game around for us. ;)

roi
March 1, 2006, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by oracle
A Small Request:

Can we try to get different new threads that explore the nuances of the games rather than get bogged down by endless debates about the merits of dropping such and such player?.

Look, we have selectors; they do their jobs; and once a team is out there, is'nt it pointless to theorize about how such and such player could have turned teh game around for us. ;)

Spot on!
I second you mate:up:

Fazal
March 1, 2006, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by oracle

I beg to disagree on that. We know selectors knows more than we do and they are qualified to and choosen to do their job. And that is a FACT in general, no argument there.

But as a fan should we all do 'bogol -daba' and praise the selectors all the time and not express our opinion as a fan?

Shouldn't the fans theorize and fantasize about how such and such player could have turned teh game around for us?

Do we want a 'yes sir' kind of fan here?

oracle
March 1, 2006, 10:38 AM
Do we want a 'yes sir' kind of fan here?

No.

It's just that I get fed up the inevitable with the execution orders every time a player has a dull day.:)