PDA

View Full Version : majorly annoyed with dilmatv

mcurrale
March 1, 2006, 07:00 AM
hi.

i've so far only been able to see 1 one dayer of the package that i bought from dilmatv and i must say that i'm extremely disappointed and pissed off with their lack of response to my emails + their complete disregard to providing what they say they're going to show.

here's my latest email that i've sent to them.

i'm so disappointed with your service. so far, i've been able to watch one onedayer and nothing else. i can't even watch any of the test match so far. what in heavens name is going on? if this continues wiht no reply, i will be putting a complaint through to my credit card provider requesting my money back, as well as a complaint through to paypal reporting your lack of response and requesting that they do something re your lack of service.

hoping for a response shortly.

thanks.

marco.

so have others been having the same problem? i haven't as yet been able to see a ball of this great match between bang and srl. have others not been able to get on their servers to or is it just me?

cheers.

marco.

nayef
March 1, 2006, 07:57 AM
they seemed to be providing a good stream last night... I watched till around lunch-time... and had no problems... didn't even buffer for once!

arafath79
March 1, 2006, 08:00 AM
Every one was facing the problem while watching the ODI between BD vs SL ! But they r broadcasting the test series well ! They should give u the partial refund if u paid for the ODI series only otherwise complain against them through paypal. www.paypal.com

Edited on, March 1, 2006, 1:00 PM GMT, by arafath79.

mcurrale
March 1, 2006, 08:08 AM
well i just got a reply from dilmatv and here it is.

Hello there,
The stream was working fine at 340kb/sec
You were the first one to complain about the stream for the test matches.
could you please forward me your username at
dilmatv.com
so i could take a look at your account
thanks.

SMHasan
March 1, 2006, 09:01 AM
Hey

dilma is working fine for me now. First day of the test match was good but cudnt watch the second day. If anyone watche dthe second day then how was it? Was it good?

sadi
March 1, 2006, 09:09 AM
yeah the quality was okay... I could watch the game... then again one of my friend was complaining that he couldn't watch it.... so i dunno wats going on

Tigers_eye
March 1, 2006, 09:12 AM
2nd day till lunch was good. I didn't watch after that. 2 wickets in the morning session with run less than 100 was good for me.

mcurrale
March 1, 2006, 04:30 PM
well, since i last wrote, we've got a fair way to hopefully fixing my issues with this service.

here are the replies since i last posted. these go from the latest reply first, so it might help to read from the bottom up.

From me:

that's fine by me and i will definitely not be sharing this link with anyone as i realise that your doing all that you can to help me out of my predicament.

also, i am requesting that i get a partial refund for the matches i haven't been able to see, because, if you check the log on your server, i've only managed to watch 1 one dayer and some of another, and none of the third one dayer and nothing of the 1st test. i propose that i am returned $6.00 back from my
subscription, as i've missed out on 4 days in total so far. this is made up of 2 days from the test + 2 one dayers. there are potentially 8 days left to play in this series. if your in agreeance, please advise and looking forward to you sending me this wmp link.

thanks.

marco.

from dilmatv:

Hello sir,

I will offer you a single slot connection. Basically what this means is that you will be provided a single link which you would be able to play directly on your windows media player with out any hassle. However, you would no longer have access to your account in Dilma website and you will have to use the link we provide once the matches are in progress.
Also you cannot share the link we provide since this link will only be useable at one location since it is a single slot.

If you are intrested contact me for further information.

Thanks

OMX

from me:

Block quote start
everytime i've logged into watch the match, i get that ready thing come up on the screen. i have cleaned ie, i have the ie service pack 1 and windows 10.

what else can i do?

my internet connection is 2000/512. and i have no firewall, spyware or virus checkers running. also did an adaware sweep and found nothing.

thanks.

marco.

from dilmatv:

Hello marco,

I have checked your account as i mentioned before. There is nothing wrong with your account.

Third days play of first match starts at 3.30 GMT, please let us know the specific problem you are having with in the first hour of play. We are not playing anything as of now, that is why you cannot see anything right now. Please make sure the match is on air, when you login to your account.

Thanks.

OMX

from me:

Block quote start
hi.
my username is

and here is the email you sent me on the 21st of feb proving that i paid for the stream.

Dear Marco Curralejo,

Thank you for subscribing.

Your User ID: ********

Your Password: ********

Log-on to your member pages at:

http://dilmatv.com/members/member.php

Best Regards,

DILMATV.com
Site Team
Block quote end

Block quote end