PDA

View Full Version : Make Your Own Caption!

Flipper
March 1, 2006, 07:27 PM
http://www.pixpond.com/1/e2332.jpg

Hoping for something like this today!

Umar
March 1, 2006, 07:30 PM
lolz....that would cause The spectator to admit in the Hospital....Andplayers will never turn up to play against Tigers lolz

ASA
March 1, 2006, 07:46 PM
ekkebare khaia falamu!!! :tiger:

Zunaid
March 1, 2006, 07:53 PM
caption: I am not good with graphics

zunaid "not feeling to generous" kazi

aosaif
March 1, 2006, 07:54 PM
Tiger: Haha! Sleep cricket! Drink cricket! Eat Lions!

Navarene
March 1, 2006, 08:02 PM
হায় হায়! পোলাপাইনে ব্যাট ফালাইয়া যায় কই? অহনো তো বল-ই ফিকলাম না:wow:

Flipper
March 1, 2006, 08:18 PM
Zunaid Bhai,

Feel like seeing some of your "very good graphic" stuff! Take as much time you need, don't rush it like me ! :cool2:

Zunaid
March 1, 2006, 08:51 PM
Flipper - no offense intended - rough day at work :)

Flipper
March 1, 2006, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Zunaid
Flipper - no offense intended - rough day at work :)

I really meant it though. I know you are good at this stuff. I was just hoping may be I could trick you into.....:)

Hatebreed
March 1, 2006, 10:15 PM
Batsmen:

"aiiiiyeeee mangalingatherangameerabhandaradenasuriaaangaranng aa!! it's Ashrafulanga!! runnanga!!"... *throws bats in the air and runs like the wind*

Tiger:
"gggggggrraaawwwwwaaannnnangaaaaaaaeeeeeeee!.... *THUD*.... meeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaoooooowwww!!"

hkooraham
March 1, 2006, 10:44 PM
Good work.

Anyway, I donno why Bangladeshi players are called Tigers. I know about Bengali Tigers (the majecstic animals) and Banglas being called Bengali tigers etc... but somehow the players are too innocent and naive. When they try to be arrogant on field, they look funny becuse they are very innocent. For instance, look at how Ashraful behaved yesterday. He was shouting trying to be like the Aussies and the Lankans but he only sounded like a little bird chirping and at most like bus boy. He doesn't even sound like a man.

Let Lankans sledge but the Bangladshi should talk with the bat and the ball and teach 'em a lesson or two in cricket.

P.S. It is very annoying to see Ashraful's behaviour. If he sledges , he should at least sound like a man. Bashar-ji should ask him to shut up. Let manly guys like Rafique, Pilot do the sledging, if you really wanna do it.

Edited on, March 2, 2006, 3:50 AM GMT, by hkooraham.

reinausagi
March 2, 2006, 11:42 AM
I donno why Bangladeshi players are called Tigers. I know about Bengali Tigers...

I'm glad people outside BD know about Bengali tigers. I thought it was a closely guarded Bangladeshi secret. Anyway, the Bengali Tigers speak the Bengali language: which is Bangla. Since both the afforementioned species of tiger and The Bangladesh Cricket team both speak the Bengali language, the team is referred to as the tigers. I hope this clears up any confusion.

Cheers.

alias
March 2, 2006, 11:50 AM
in the tradition of Dhaka Rickshaw art, all we need to add is a couple fairies and a small child with coupled hand praying towards a minaret and a crescent.

alias
March 2, 2006, 12:47 PM
http://www.un-bd.org/unwa/HomePage/Publications/womun-vol27/0209/Images/Rickshaw%20art%201.jpg

nayef
March 2, 2006, 12:55 PM
Shingho says: dhaka shohor aisha j asha puraise..
cricket falaiya ohon gaan dhoirase

Tiger says: shingho mama gaan niye besto....
ei shujoge cricket ta khele nei