PDA

View Full Version : I don't think it's over yet

cricman
March 2, 2006, 10:31 AM
The way i look at it is we are defending 100 trying to get 5 wickets.

After what I saw in the mourning session, If we can get to that position that SL tail will crumble. I don't think Mahroof can pull another innings like that.

A couple of early wickets and i think we ay have a chance. So many twists and turns in this Test anything can happen

Remember we had them 60/4 at there place.

Edited on, March 2, 2006, 3:33 PM GMT, by cricman.

Rubu
March 2, 2006, 10:34 AM
Nah! even if we had 50+ more runs, we would stand a chance. given the situation of the pitch, rafique would come handy. still, the total is way to little to defend. but the loose should look respectable.

Tigers_eye
March 2, 2006, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by cricman
Remember we had them 60/4 at there place.

4/48. line up was jayasuriya, Attapatu, Sangakkara, Jayawardene.

cricman
March 2, 2006, 10:41 AM
would of had 60/5 ash dropped dilshan and u guys know the rest

sadi
March 2, 2006, 10:53 AM
couple of early wickets in the morning and anything can happen... fourth innings in the fourth day when the ball is turning... it won't be easy.... but the problem is we have to be really aggressive... and our captain shaheb is anything but aggressive...

sunny747
March 2, 2006, 11:01 AM
Bd can hardly take 5 wickets at most........

SMHasan
March 2, 2006, 11:24 AM
If we can get 2/3 quick wickets 2mrow morning then the task isn't gonna be easy for the lankans. We have got Rafique and enamul, they will be supported by other bowlers.

We need to make sure Basher's fielding placement is suitable to the match situation i.e if he keeps all those fielders in the boundary line right after falling of few wickets then all the hope will disappear.

So lets be more attacking, just do or die cos if we don't do that then another easy defeat is on the cards.Moreover we don't have any Donald or Wasim to win the match dramatically.

israr
March 2, 2006, 05:21 PM
1 run win is a possibility. Insha'Allah. Come on tigers, go for the kill:bravo:

Sauron
March 2, 2006, 05:23 PM
1 run win will be very tough to pull off. They will have to control precisely when to take the last wicket. Even if they take all the wickets, it may be additional burden on them to make sure that the difference is not more than 1.

:P

Edited on, March 2, 2006, 10:23 PM GMT, by Sauron.

Fazal
March 2, 2006, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by israr
1 run win is a possibility. Insha'Allah. Come on tigers, go for the kill:bravo:

http://www.noahs-ark.org/photos/Dsc00040.jpg</umg>

al Furqaan
March 2, 2006, 05:30 PM
i say we will lose by 6 wickets...but am hoping for the best.

miracles have happened to us before.

Flipper
March 2, 2006, 05:33 PM
I think we already won!

They are scared of us Big time!

Sorry
March 2, 2006, 05:37 PM
i am still optimistic about our chances. cricket is a funny game and anything can happen, after all our boys are very good at producing very unpredictable events.

fazal bhai, apnar ei mora cat ta shoreye felen. ku lokkon deke anbe.

gravitY
March 2, 2006, 05:42 PM
i see no hope at all, 5/6 wicket loss is the MAX we can expect.