PDA

View Full Version : Alok out/Aftab In

Morpheous
March 2, 2006, 01:53 PM
I know Alok kapal is a Classy player, but I believe in 2nd test Aftab should be included. Anybody who saw the way he played in England in 2nd test was awesome. He was called Right handed Lara with his similarity of shot selection. Plus Aloks Leg spin not that effective as Aftabs Slow medium pace

obernell
March 2, 2006, 02:00 PM
aftab and rahim must be included for the 2nd test...
so alok gotta go..

tarifmahmud
March 2, 2006, 02:03 PM
good thinking

amama
March 2, 2006, 02:26 PM
**** this idea u all.......... Alok gotta show his talent..aftab is just a odi player.........................
but I SUPPORT RAHIMS INCLUSION....

amama
March 2, 2006, 02:27 PM
FUNK IS NOT THE WORK I MEANTCENSORED

Edited on, March 2, 2006, 7:42 PM GMT, by oracle.

Edited on, March 2, 2006, 7:43 PM GMT, by oracle.
Reason: Mod.content-OK- thanks for the clarification but let's drop the bad language.

billah
March 2, 2006, 02:38 PM
Actually,

Funking Alok
Has been funking up
The funking batting lineup
For the longest funking time
It's about time we funk him up
And funking just drop the funker...

Morpheous
March 2, 2006, 02:56 PM
Talent er Dhua diye Ek player ke koto ar Cahnce Deoa Jai.

Rubu
March 2, 2006, 03:25 PM
Leave this alok guy alone. we have already talked a lot about him.

just pretend in your mind that ICC has granted the test and ODI status with the condition that we have to play both type of games with 10 players, when others will play with 11.

since alok is not gonna go anywhere and is not gonna perform, that is literality what we have been doing, and will be doing. so, suck up and learn to live with it.

Edited on, March 2, 2006, 8:25 PM GMT, by Rubu.

Flipper
March 2, 2006, 05:30 PM
So what is the deal with Alok?

Although I like him, I didn't have any expectation from him when he walked to the crease, and I doubt too many thought he was going to be the rescuer. Let this guy do well in domestic, or at least in BD-A matches, then call him, calling him in the first XI was simply an act of stupidity. I sometime get really scared when I look at his First class avarage considering he played so many games.

Fazal
March 2, 2006, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Flipper
calling him in the first XI was simply an act of stupidity. I sometime get really scared when I look at his First class avarage considering he played so many games.

Khaise ... Faruk ke Buddu Bollen....

TheWatcher
March 2, 2006, 06:43 PM
BD fans love the game of musical chair so much :lol:

Only one game and everybody is asking for the head of this one and that one. I never supported Alok's inclusion in the team, but since he is in, it will be injustice to give him the boot just after one Test.

Also, how are you guys so sure that Aftab will be a better player of spin?

Edited on, March 2, 2006, 11:45 PM GMT, by TheWatcher.

jabbar
March 2, 2006, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by billah
Actually,

Funking Alok
Has been funking up

"mod.content" that, moderators! Ha! :pig:

Ajfar
March 2, 2006, 07:31 PM
hey all don't be talking like that abt my homeboy alok... and to who ever that said alok's legspin is not help full.. let me remind u he is the first bangladesh bowler who has hatrick.. and how is his bowling gonna help if they r only using him as an occasional bowler.. aftab is deaf a oneday player.. he is mad gud, but just not for test i think... but with rahim's decesion they shud deaf put him on team...just give him a chance and he'll surprise you all.....

Ishtylish cricketer
March 2, 2006, 07:50 PM
Alok's my home boy too but he's got to show he belongs. He has to do his thing but gotta give him a chance with the ball. The problem is his balls take 360 degrees turn. lol.

shaoun
March 2, 2006, 11:59 PM
i dont believe aftab should only be played on odi. he is very talented player. for bogura alok and nafees should be dropped and aftab and mushfique should be in. masrafee is coming back. selecters should have a tough time deciding who to drop shahadat or rassel. in my opinion i think masrafee should be rested in the next match as well. because he is injury prone unless he is 100% fit he shouldnt be playing. shahadat and rassel is doing good job so i dont think they should take chance with masrafee. masrafee can play from kenya series. but for the next test he should be rested.

Mon
March 3, 2006, 12:55 AM
Actually,

Funking Alok
Has been funking up

YOU are a funking jark off. who made you a moderator/sponsor? your comments are very shortsighted at times.

billah
March 3, 2006, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Mon
Actually,

Funking Alok
Has been funking up

YOU are a funking jark off. who made you a moderator/sponsor? your comments are very shortsighted at times.

Bring it awn...man. Call me whatever, there is no way to defend the idiot Alok. Because:

He SUCKS !

He BLOWS!

He's PATHETIC !

He's GOTTA GO !

:lol:

Mon
March 3, 2006, 01:22 AM
om shanti.

RazabQ
March 3, 2006, 01:25 AM
OK too much shouting going on here. Y'all need to go cool off. Closing this thread for a while.