PDA

View Full Version : I had a "dream"!

Ahsan
March 2, 2006, 02:28 PM
I went to bed immediately after tea and dreamt of BD winning the test by just 1 run. Will my dream come true? :drool:

billah
March 2, 2006, 02:33 PM
No.

Sorry, but ... No.

Reality bites, I know..I'm a Bangladesh cricket fan, belive me, I know.

babubangla
March 2, 2006, 02:38 PM
It wont say it's a bad dream-- but it's a difficult dream indeed.

You can buy a "Khoab-Nama" and try to look up what happens if you dream "1-run win". :):)

Morpheous
March 2, 2006, 02:41 PM
My Dream.... Rajib shows some fearsome Pace and got few early wickets and Rafiq and Enamul Spinning it up....3/4 run win. I know thats Higly/Unlikely gonna happen

Sorry
March 2, 2006, 03:02 PM
“theory of dream” suggest that if you think about something before you go to bed, it will likely to appear in your dream. Is that what you did?
One night before I went to bed, I was thinking about my gold fish dying… and same thing I saw in my dream. Next morning when I was preparing my toast, I discovered my wife was catching the dead fish from aquarium and arranged funeral.

6alltheway
March 2, 2006, 03:31 PM
Usualy when things we really want to come true in real life, they dont, but thats they happen in our dreams and we get the enjoyment of it. even though not in real life.

Fazal
March 2, 2006, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Sorry
One night before I went to bed, I was thinking about my gold fish dying… and same thing I saw in my dream. Next morning when I was preparing my toast, I discovered my wife was catching the dead fish from aquarium and arranged funeral.

Thinking of dying.... dream about death.... in reality there is a death.... intop of it dead whitish hand with a eye in the middle..... man you are something.

Sorry
March 2, 2006, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Fazal
Originally posted by Sorry

Thinking of dying.... dream about death.... in reality there is a death.... intop of it dead whitish hand with a eye in the middle..... man you are something.
asholei voi payechen naki beyer dawat na dewar ojuhat?
don't worry...... shokhuner duai goru more na.

sadi
March 2, 2006, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by ISmacker
I went to bed immediately after tea and dreamt of BD winning the test by just 1 run. Will my dream come true? :drool:

I dreamt I am the richest guy on earth. Will my dream come true? :o

Fazal
March 2, 2006, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by sadi
I dreamt I am the richest guy on earth. Will my dream come true? :o

anything is possible if you work on it ...for example ....

If Anna Nicole Smith wins in the Supreme Court and gets her late husband's half billion dollar, and if you managed to marry her without prenuptual agreement.... you can be rich.

This is just one way.... there are other ways also.

Sauron
March 2, 2006, 05:17 PM
আমার স্বপ্ন -

শ্রীলঙ্কা দল মুরালি'র এক হাজার উইকেট উদযাপন করতে গিয়ে মামা হালিম খায় ... অতঃপর সারারাত এক্‌টু পরপর প্রেসিডেন্টের সাথে দেখা সাক্ষাত। ফলশ্রুতিতে ৪র্থ দিনে সবাই দুর্বল, শ্রান্ত এবং বেদনার্ত। এই সুযোগে বাংলাদেশের বিশাল ব্যাবধানে বিজয়।

কে জানে, শকুনের দোয়ায় গরু যে কখনোই মরবে না, এমন তো কোন কথা নেই।

ialbd
March 2, 2006, 05:57 PM
are shabash.... atleast shopne to jitlam....

amito 'shopneo' bhabi nai jitbo....
________
2006 LEXUS CUP HISTORY (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/2006_Lexus_Cup)

gravitY
March 2, 2006, 06:01 PM
simply a BAD dream!! no chance at all to become true. :duh: