PDA

View Full Version : What a Bad decision to turn the match around!!

tarifmahmud
March 2, 2006, 02:54 PM
Today it was a pathetic decision to give Pilot out !!!! BD team offcial should charge aggainst the bad umpiring and he should be fined!!

If that was not given out today we could be in a better situation...
It's our bad luck guys.....

But ICC should be careful about this for future and they should come up with an option for the batsman to appeal for third umpire decision if they are too sure...

Mamundo
March 2, 2006, 03:51 PM
Dats a really nice idea.

Some people might say, "in that case every batsman will do dat"

I don't think dats going to happen, because already the umpires have choice of going to third umpires, but they don't do so becuase of time limitations.

So I don't think batsmen will appeal if they are not confident or they might be fined for wasting time

limon
March 2, 2006, 09:54 PM
i think a batsman should have right to challange a decision. ICC should think abt this.

Edited on, March 3, 2006, 2:28 PM GMT, by limon.

sadi
March 2, 2006, 09:57 PM
not a bad idea actually... but its funny how we always get the bad decision...... atleast 90 percent of the time... still the other team make such a big deal out of it when one or two decision go against them....

sunniath
March 2, 2006, 11:08 PM
icc can follow nfl.the coach of a side can challenge a decision.if he is wrong,the opposition will be awarded with 5 runs,or something like that.

Edited on, March 3, 2006, 4:09 AM GMT, by sunniath.

hkooraham
March 2, 2006, 11:56 PM
Don't talk rubbish just because Bangladesh is losing. Bad decisions do happen but you can't find excuses in them every time you lose...

ialbd
March 3, 2006, 01:20 AM
so you are saying.... losing teams shouldnt complain against bad umpiring (or unfair decisions) because thats an excuse for losing and I think the winning team never complains about bad upmpiring cuz it doesnt matter to them....

so with both these thoughts combined, bad umpiring is acceptable and everyone should keep shut?

hmm... interesting....
________
Vaporizer Forums (http://vaporizer.org/forum)

hkooraham
March 3, 2006, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by ialbd
so you are saying.... losing teams shouldnt complain against bad umpiring (or unfair decisions) because thats an excuse for losing and I think the winning team never complains about bad upmpiring cuz it doesnt matter to them....

so with both these thoughts combined, bad umpiring is acceptable and everyone should keep shut?

hmm... interesting....

Bad umpiring effected both sides. You should know when you are beaten. Then only you will regroup and come back roaring.

TAKE THAT ! A loss in less than 3 1/2 days to SL of all. You lose to a poor rotten team like SL like that ?!

If India loses to SL in test, I will not watch ciricket again !

Shaan
March 3, 2006, 03:44 AM
HKOORAHAM buddy don't make such a deal that you'll stop watch cricket if Ind loose with SRI.. that is not a real cricket comment,, cause there is no gurantty that india will win always against SRI. Cricket is the game of ups and down. Some day you loose and some day you win. And I still think SRI is nothing less than India, if SRI is rotten then I agree India too.

Thats just a mere opinion of fanatic cricket fan...

shaoun
March 3, 2006, 03:50 AM
not bad decision, its bad batting in second innins that cost us the match.

Baundule
March 3, 2006, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by Shaan
HKOORAHAM buddy don't make such a deal that you'll stop watch cricket if Ind loose with SRI..

I wounder if he has watched cricket even for once ;)
btw, what is cricket?:D

Sovik
March 3, 2006, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Baundule
Originally posted by Shaan
HKOORAHAM buddy don't make such a deal that you'll stop watch cricket if Ind loose with SRI..

I wounder if he has watched cricket even for once ;)
btw, what is cricket?:D

wel said

arafath79
March 3, 2006, 07:02 AM
Every one is inconstistence in BD team. Look at Ashraful !! What did he do in the second innings ? He gave a lollypop catch and got out !:mad:

So, we should not blame Jo,Bashar or Pilot !!

Edited on, March 3, 2006, 12:04 PM GMT, by arafath79.