PDA

View Full Version : -----|||||3rd Pacer Issue|||||-------

Fortuner
March 5, 2006, 02:28 PM
How bout Monjurul Islam (monju) for that place.....

He is infact the best man compared to Taposh, Nazmul, Sharif in ODI's but he lacks speed and is not much of a good fielder but i feel if he takes his cricket seriously again(is he palying in league matches)he can be in the team...remember he is left arm pacer and that itself is a thing for him to come into the national team

as a bowler he wasnt that bad except for his fielding..he was lazy in fielding and he wsnt that fast....but hey...Rasel also aint that fast...how bout recalling him again???

AsifTheManRahman
March 5, 2006, 03:52 PM
OMG

aosaif
March 5, 2006, 03:56 PM
OMG

Sorry
March 5, 2006, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman
OMG
OMG is left hander or right hander? sorry i haven't heard of him.

Edited on, March 5, 2006, 9:08 PM GMT, by Sorry.

howzatt!
March 5, 2006, 04:17 PM
we can have shanto bowling from one end and manjurul islam from the other.

BD Tigers
March 5, 2006, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by howzatt!

that might not be a bad idea.

howzatt!
March 5, 2006, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by BD Tigers

that might not be a bad idea.

yeah surprise kenyans. they'll be spending hours watching and analyzing mashrafee and russels' bowling. but when they come to play they'll see shanto and manjurul islam. :P

Umar
March 5, 2006, 04:31 PM
Looks like Some ppl are getting Cracked here....:-/

Faceoff
March 5, 2006, 04:35 PM

now this is the real OMG !!

howzatt!
March 5, 2006, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Faceoff

now this is the real OMG !!

ok just incase anyone didn't understand. i thought it was a joke thread, so i was just joking.

cricketboy
March 5, 2006, 05:23 PM
Why not Saifuddin Babu or Morshed Ali Khan or Bikash Ranjan Das or Aminul ISlam BHola?:P

Edited on, March 5, 2006, 10:23 PM GMT, by cricketboy.

gravitY
March 5, 2006, 05:25 PM
If the selectors opt for a genuine pacer then I'd go for Shanto, else Aftab would be the best selectiong.

rudro
March 5, 2006, 05:58 PM
we can have shanto bowling from one end and manjurul islam from the other. and give our test status back to ICC, perhaps

Shafin
March 5, 2006, 07:01 PM
And also Opi,remember he is one of our two centurians!

Ejaj
March 5, 2006, 07:02 PM
In test match.. most of the teams play with 4 bowlers. So.. i really dont see any reason to play 3rd pacer inthe team. Alrounder like Aftab or Rana can be added as the fith bowler. Monju or Shanto........... you must be kidding!!

aosaif
March 5, 2006, 07:32 PM
EXCUSE ME Ejaj!!!
We ARE NOT kidding! We are complete serious here!

Monju and Shanto can easily replace Masrafe and Rasel.....and if we want a 3rd seamer, I don't see why we can't recall Saifuddin Babu.

These guys are quick! They're fast! And they're not afraid to get dirty! These are the baddest meanest bowling machines you'll find in Bangladesh. Batsmen will tremble at the sight of these three stupendously fast bowlers. Masarafe, Rasel and Shahadat don't even compare!!!

Fazal
March 5, 2006, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Sorry
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman
OMG
OMG is left hander or right hander? sorry i haven't heard of him.

Edited on, March 5, 2006, 9:08 PM GMT, by Sorry.

OMG is not a person. I don't think its about left hander or right hander, but more about speed. It means:

Onekta Modhom Gotir Bowler.... not too slow not too fast.

pagol-chagol
March 5, 2006, 07:50 PM
I can't believe nobody mentioned Chacha as our 3rd pacer.

Edited on, March 6, 2006, 12:51 AM GMT, by pagol-chagol.

jabbar
March 5, 2006, 08:34 PM

Ahh... brings back........ bad... memories :(

sadi
March 5, 2006, 10:01 PM
haha..... how about rafiq bowls couple of over of medium pace? he is quite quick himself.... ek dile dui paki :lol:

esteban_loaiza
March 5, 2006, 11:33 PM
Honestly, Aftab is abetter 3rd pacer than any name that has been mentioned in this thread? Have we lost our lost confidence on Najmul or Taposh after the ODIs? Amader jamon mathai tulte somoy lagena temni matha theke namateo somoy lage na.....................

shamster
March 6, 2006, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by pagol-chagol
I can't believe nobody mentioned Chacha as our 3rd pacer.

Edited on, March 6, 2006, 12:51 AM GMT, by pagol-chagol. Forget Chacha how about me !

Tigers_eye
March 6, 2006, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by sadi
haha..... how about rafiq bowls couple of over of medium pace? he is quite quick himself.... ek dile dui paki :lol:
Hey, come on! He use to be a pacer in his early days. no lol. his bouncing long hair may distract the batsmen. Can he bowl 20 overs then 10 spin and 10 Pace?

We can overload the bowling side, win the toss, let Kenya bat first get them before 50, Let Mash and Rafique open the batting order and finish it off. and take the rest of the day off.

Ejaj
March 6, 2006, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by aosaif
EXCUSE ME Ejaj!!!
We ARE NOT kidding! We are complete serious here!

Monju and Shanto can easily replace Masrafe and Rasel.....and if we want a 3rd seamer, I don't see why we can't recall Saifuddin Babu.

These guys are quick! They're fast! And they're not afraid to get dirty! These are the baddest meanest bowling machines you'll find in Bangladesh. Batsmen will tremble at the sight of these three stupendously fast bowlers. Masarafe, Rasel and Shahadat don't even compare!!!

LOL.. now i m quite sure.. u r kiddin...........

reyme
March 6, 2006, 01:41 PM
Masri was ruled out. So most likely it will be 2 pacers again, not 3 unless Aftab is ready.

Mon
March 7, 2006, 11:48 AM
ei Monju hala ta abar keta?
never heard of him. anybody knows his stats? How good is he?
If he can do good for the team then i won't mind giving him a chance or anyone else for that matter.

Edited on, March 7, 2006, 4:54 PM GMT, by Mon.

sadi
March 7, 2006, 11:55 AM
he used to play for bangladesh 2-3 years ago......

Ak
March 7, 2006, 12:09 PM
Bring Back Khalud Mamhud!:karate: