PDA

View Full Version : who will be the first to score double century for Bangladesh

maksud
March 7, 2006, 09:38 PM
I think Mushfiquir Rahim is the batsman who can do this for Bangladesh

sadi
March 7, 2006, 09:44 PM
I wonder who will break the world record of Lara's 400? I think Alok Kapali is the batsman who can do this for Bangladesh. :P

thebest
March 7, 2006, 09:46 PM
I wonder who will break the world record of Lara's 501? The obvious candidate for Bangladesh is Rokon :heart:
Another useless thread

nayan
March 7, 2006, 10:06 PM
yeah man rokon and kapali are the best candidates

Rabz
March 7, 2006, 10:10 PM
and who will break the world record partnership of jawasuriya and atapattu (wasnt it them against india few years back?)

i think only the partnership of Rokon and Tushar Imran can break it..when these two guys r on the go..there is not wasim , walsh or warne who can bring these guys on earth...

yeap..useless thread not to mention...
but iMHO, it wud be Ashraful...but it all depends on....

if JODI is HOY but KINTU what MANE ki....

ransr
March 8, 2006, 12:24 AM
guys, i need a link so watch the game live, can anyone help.

thebest
March 8, 2006, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by ransr
guys, i need a link so watch the game live, can anyone help.

do u think it is shop for link. in every thread u post the same message:E:E:E

Beamer
March 8, 2006, 12:56 AM
Rana. If given the oppurtunity, I have no doubt that he can do it.

sonarbangla
March 8, 2006, 12:57 AM
:lol: mannn... u guys r impossible.. first lets see how long it takes for em to win the next test match.. khikz... then talk about the records and stuff.. lol :P

shovon13
March 8, 2006, 12:58 AM
sonarbangla....i think its very likely that someone will score a double century for us before our next test win.

sonarbangla
March 8, 2006, 01:05 AM
not really shovon bhai. cause the highest run made by a bd batsman was 156.. however, the reason why i think its impossible for the recent bd team is tht they can not click all together at the same time.. now say for example ash is playing really good, and he already made a 150! wht we will see is tht there is no one to support him. so at the end we will see ash made 156 not out.. or something.. on top of tht, if someone is going to make a double century, then the rest of the batsman will try to support him to do so, which might result slow run rate, and loosing wrickets with out making much of a runs. for example on the 1st innings, we saw tht pilot made 5 outta 45 balls right? or something like tht.. it was cause he was trying to support ash to make his 100! but say if ash's run was 50, he might have get a chance to play his own game .. right? they might also help us to add few extra runs into the score.. we gotta consider all of these points.. so yeah.. in tht point of view.. i don really want anyone to make over 200 when the overall batsman did extremly bad or the team has a low run rate.. hehe :embaressed:

BappyHayat
March 8, 2006, 01:56 AM
Who know...It can be ME, YOU or anybody else within this forum :lol::D

Mind you, I have a 154* in PARA Cricket... :E

sonarbangla
March 8, 2006, 02:34 AM
:great: finally we got our new prottivha .. Bappy miah you r up.. take tapash's spot.. its totally free for ya.. hehe :up: doesn't matter if you get so many :duck: d**k on your first few or 100 innings, we still need you on our team.. since no one seems to be better then you.. phew.. atto din tumi kothae chila?! :E

BanglaCool
March 8, 2006, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by BappyHayat

I have a 130* in park cricket.

Baundule
March 8, 2006, 05:05 AM
Someone has something to mention on the street cricket (on some Hartal day)?

Daddy_Mac
March 8, 2006, 05:11 AM
I don't know who but its gonna come when we least expect it to...thats why..we support the Tigers......
And this to Sadi,Nyon,...and all the otheralok kapali fan....."Common Sense is not common for all"

maksud
March 8, 2006, 05:48 AM
We already played 41 test. First century comes from Bulbul at the very first test after that we got another 7 century. So, now a double ton is due for any of our batsman. It is not over expectation from our batsman.

yaseer
March 8, 2006, 06:14 AM
We have to bring back HANNAN SARKAR for that :cool:
(if he can survive the 1st delivery)

Tigers_eye
March 8, 2006, 06:40 AM
So the list goes Alok, Rokon, Hannan, Tushar, Rana. What a lineup. Mushfiq rey aro pump dao. Akasey urey jabey. First man to fly without wings? Nah, Other BD batsmen had the unique opportunity because of fans like us.

I don't care who scores 200 or 300. That's an individual score. I would like a BD win in test. Nothing more nothing less.

hkooraham
March 8, 2006, 06:55 AM
No one in a hurry...as one batsman approaches 150, all the others will be out !

Asharaful is one guy who has what it takes, on a good day. But he will run out of partners.

battye
March 8, 2006, 07:00 AM
Ashraful will be the first to score 200 for Bangladesh.

sar2005
March 8, 2006, 07:24 AM
Rafiq.............need 125 more to reach 200 :D

sadi
March 8, 2006, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Daddy_Mac
I don't know who but its gonna come when we least expect it to...thats why..we support the Tigers......
And this to Sadi,Nyon,...and all the otheralok kapali fan....."Common Sense is not common for all"

Dude if you have common sense, you would have realized we are just making fun of the thread.... :lol:

sadi
March 8, 2006, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by BanglaCool

Hey I have a triple century in EA sports cricket 2005... does it count??

sar2005
March 8, 2006, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by sadi
Originally posted by BanglaCool

Hey I have a triple century in EA sports cricket 2005... does it count??

And finally................
I had a 515 in dream!! What about this :fire:

Rubu
March 8, 2006, 05:06 PM
Reading at the thread heading, I knew someone will mention kapali and then someone else, rana.

to tell you the truth, when bangladesh plays test, my main concern is double century as well. a team one of course.

from a team that straggles to score 200 most of the time, its hard to imagine who will score a double century.

Flipper
March 8, 2006, 05:38 PM
Ha..ha, But Sadi, you are setting the tone for some these threads on a regular basis, not fair...

sadi
March 8, 2006, 05:39 PM
lol..... so you think we should talk about who will score double century when we all managed to get 234 in the first innings yesterday?? :embaressed:

Flipper
March 8, 2006, 05:41 PM
I meant give others some chances!:drool:

sadi
March 8, 2006, 05:43 PM
lol..... how about I make a thread for triple century and give you a chance?? :D

Flipper
March 8, 2006, 05:44 PM
sure, I'll like that!

:drool::drool::drool:

sadi
March 8, 2006, 05:46 PM
Sorry can't entertain your idea right now... but don't you worry.... you will surely see a thread like this in near future... I say by tonight or tomorrow.... :joy:

zakirc
March 9, 2006, 01:32 AM
Ashraful will make a double TON by the end of 2007 Inshallah.

If not, there are many talents unheard of like my 11.5 yr old Nephew who survives unbeaten agaist bowlers aged 18-21.

nemo
March 9, 2006, 11:25 AM
Ashraful, Shariar Nafees,Nazmus, Mehrab Hossain Jnr, Mushfique Rahim, Golam Rahman Himel, Sakibul Hassan - anyone in the next 3-5yrs will hit a double ton. matbe we might have more then one

sadi
March 9, 2006, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by zakirc
Ashraful will make a double TON by the end of 2007 Inshallah.

If not, there are many talents unheard of like my 11.5 yr old Nephew who survives unbeaten agaist bowlers aged 18-21.

the problem is your nephew will be only 12.5 in 2007... so I don't see any hope :duh:

Baundule
March 9, 2006, 11:36 AM
I would bet for Tamim. He was almost at the brink of the national team. SOme good performances in the U-19 world cup would have seen him playing in the tests now! He has the ability of scoring very fast.

Ashraful is the best possible candiadte among the current lot.

Edited on, March 9, 2006, 4:38 PM GMT, by Baundule.

nemo
March 9, 2006, 11:46 AM
tamim is good for a quick century but he is too impetuous to score
and play a longer innings.

joybangladesh
March 9, 2006, 01:03 PM
okama thread . bangladesh bohut kosto kore 200 par hoe and here we r talking abt who will score the 1st double century. if bangladesh starts performing good as a team there will be many to score double centuries.

Ashtheman
March 9, 2006, 05:59 PM
I think Ashrafulis the man. Anyone who can make a score against australia has the quality and more importantly the determination to do it.

pinch_hitter
March 9, 2006, 11:50 PM
:floor: you guys are impossible!

never underestimate the power of useless thread, i always say. look how popular this one got.

billah
March 10, 2006, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by maksud
I think Mushfiquir Rahim is the batsman who can do this for Bangladesh

Rahim's first born son, in 2036..