March 8, 2006, 12:41 AM
A-

thebest
March 8, 2006, 12:44 AM
A

Getting 94 runs A+
Trying to grind out Murali B+
Not thowing wicket A-
No extravagent shot A (one top edge by Bashar)
Punishing bad delivery A

Navarene
March 8, 2006, 12:46 AM
+B

A 50 run opening partnership... apart from the fact that both the openers were oblivious to play Murali on the front foot and paid the penalty. Bashar looks confident so far. We all expect a captain's knock from him today. Hold the nerves guys.

PoorFan
March 8, 2006, 12:52 AM
I say it's A-, same as Spitfire_x86. 40+ partnership from openers not bad, but would have nice ( A ) going to lunch having one down.

sonarbangla
March 8, 2006, 12:55 AM
nah man.. see bd is has already lost 2 of their wrickets and its just half of the day.. mannn.. when will these kids learn.. i will give em a C+ by now

thebest
March 8, 2006, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by sonarbangla
nah man.. see bd is has already lost 2 of their wrickets and its just half of the day.. mannn.. when will these kids learn.. i will give em a C+ by now

If I am generous u were too hard. Usually by this time we are 4 down. Murali is simply spiting like Cobra.

pagol-chagol
March 8, 2006, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by thebest
A

Getting 94 runs A+
Trying to grind out Murali B+
Not thowing wicket A-
No extravagent shot A (one top edge by Bashar)
Punishing bad delivery A

Agree with all except overall grade which I would give them exactly 90. (Low A- barely avoiding B+)

One more grade:

Playing Murali: C. (stop playing so much on back foot)

sonarbangla
March 8, 2006, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by thebest
Originally posted by sonarbangla

If I am generous u were too hard. Usually by this time we are 4 down. Murali is simply spiting like Cobra.

lol yeah i agree.. but u know.. we always seems to wish the best to our team.. and even though it was 300/1.. i might have said the same. .lol.. like jizz... how could they got out when the score is only 300!! we shuld have beat em up and stuff.. khikz..

:great::fanflag:

ransr
March 8, 2006, 01:46 AM
can anyone tell me how can i watch the game live

sonarbangla
March 8, 2006, 01:53 AM
there is not availabe way to watch it for free at the moment.. i have checked all the possible ways.. unless u go and pay for it.. :(

sonarbangla
March 8, 2006, 02:54 AM
ite i will give em a max of D- this time.. shame

thebest
March 8, 2006, 03:06 AM
It is F post lunch 1st day

nasifkhan
March 8, 2006, 03:12 AM
I give U................

Mohiul
March 8, 2006, 03:27 AM
I grade the post lunch session F. If there is anything below than this to grade something then that is as well.

sar2005
March 8, 2006, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by bdcricmad
I grade the post lunch session F. If there is anything below than this to grade something then that is as well.

Your 200th post was a real evaluation! That was another bad session for us and looks like we are very much on target to finish this test on 3rd day.