PDA

View Full Version : Murali could take 10 wickets today-other bowlers suck.

pagol-chagol
March 8, 2006, 12:49 AM
Murali is bowling incredible. Others don't look like they'll get any wicket today.

Murali looks like he can wrap up the side by himself today.

Hope they give him some good food for lunch.

sonarbangla
March 8, 2006, 12:59 AM
man one of their fast bowler looks like throwing bricks towards our bats man. this guys sure came from some tamil political gang who was used to throw brickz at others during the hortal or strikez.. hahaha..

Ak
March 8, 2006, 04:37 AM
I dont think uve seen much of Bandara then - he's one for the future as well as Malinga - dont think we'l ever beat the crap out of them but itl be a lot closer!:clap:

Fortuner
March 8, 2006, 08:21 AM
Sri Lanka with out Murali is easy for us to get a draw atleast in the test match....

ialbd
March 8, 2006, 08:33 AM
sheitai to kotha....

Even Srilankan fans are worried that their side is totally dependent on Murali or sometimes Vaas, and the fact that their upcoming stars (u-19) crumble to the tigers adds more to it...

shobai bole we r following the route of Srilanka (cricket development) and I want to see BD win the WC someday as a part of this route but I sure dont want to see BD having this ending.....

Edited on, March 8, 2006, 1:33 PM GMT, by ialbd.
________
Digital vaporizer (http://vaporshop.com)

sar2005
March 8, 2006, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Ak
I dont think uve seen much of Bandara then - he's one for the future as well as Malinga - dont think we'l ever beat the crap out of them but itl be a lot closer!:clap:

Did not we play Bandra in last 3 innings? I think the whole difference is Murali.

In last 3 innings we scored 734 (319 + 181 + 234) and Muraly took 14 wickets of those 30. Think, if was not there!

Whe we will get a murali in bd team??

Edited on, March 8, 2006, 3:59 PM GMT, by sar2005.

sadi
March 8, 2006, 11:01 AM
bandara is not bad either... he got bashar in both innings in the first test and here he got ash....

sar2005
March 8, 2006, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by sadi
bandara is not bad either... he got bashar in both innings in the first test and here he got ash....

Agree, he is also good, but not yet a match winner as Murali. But of course he too have the potential to become a match winner.

Murali is killing us man. I thought Pilot was playing with lot of authority against Murali. But looks like that all are past now. We must need to come up with a trick to stop this guy in second innings.