PDA

View Full Version : Who should be dropped out of the test squad?

BD_Ashraful
March 8, 2006, 04:16 AM
i think khaled mushud should have one more chance or bangladesh drop him because he hasnt score a have century in ages and bangladesh should try Mushfiqur Rahim as wicketkeeper for a test.

Daddy_Mac
March 8, 2006, 05:04 AM
What Enamul isnot even a optoin mann are u out of your mind.....for me it should be M.Rahim and A.Kapali....

sabbir ahmad
March 8, 2006, 07:44 AM
no change pls:wow:

Sovik
March 8, 2006, 08:08 AM
no one

Ishtylish cricketer
March 8, 2006, 08:17 AM
To me it boggles my mind that after one test in some cases one inning is good enough for you guys to decide who should be dropped and who should be kept. How do we know that if someone plays well in one inning will be doing it consistantly? Besides bangladeshi batsman well none of the batsman can score a century in the second inning. Mushfiq only played one inning let's not jump on ask the selectors to drop him. Secondly, I still think Alok is better suited to play test cricket than many of bd batsman because at least he plays like you're supposed to in tests. He has to play as bowling allrounder but unfortunately people consider his batting far superior than his bowling so much so that he doesn't get to bowl in the match despite our understanding that he got picked in the team as bowling allrounder.

ialbd
March 8, 2006, 08:22 AM
I still think Mushfique has been rushed into the national team. The selectors keep making the 'Ashraful' mistake over and over again....
________
Vaporite Solo (http://www.vaporshop.com/solo-vaporizer.html)

Spitfire_x86
March 8, 2006, 10:26 AM
One among the 3 openers has to go. Since Javed is the oldest and in his age he can't improve significantly, he must go.

zakirc
March 8, 2006, 10:47 AM
Definitely Shahrier Nafees is the one to be dropped out. Those of who are commenting ... did you see the way he got out in the last 2 innings?? This kid has no idea about cricket in internatinal level. Even in the past he got out chasing wide deliveries something that is simply NOT ACCEPTABLE in international cricket (Except during last 3/4 overs of an ODI maybe).

Khaled Masud did not score a 50 in a while but how many times did he fail to get 20/30 runs? Besides he keeps better than most Wicket Keepers in the world certainly better than or at par with his sub-continent counterparts.

And I think Mushfiq Rahim should be continued as part of the test team beacuse the only mistake BD did with Ashraful was dropping him from the team after one two innings. Mushfiq definitely ahs the talent and need some time to mature for international level and the sooner he gets 10/12 tests under his belt the better for Bangladesh.