PDA

View Full Version : Great job to Nasifkhan, Nascer & Ehsan

Mahmood
June 16, 2003, 08:18 PM
Guys, I am really impressed. You are an awesome team and doing excellent. The links are very up-to-date.

Since this is a everyday job, in time it might get tiring for you all, also, in time you might feel, its a thankless job. Its not. It is the very soul of the whole dynamic idea. You 3 keep the page changing everyday.

You are the man!

My hats to you.

Ehsan
June 16, 2003, 09:22 PM
Thank you Raj bhai.

You guyz might have noticed the updated links. I have changed all the links by putting the soure in bracket with Italics.

I think all three of us should use this format as this looks more professional.

Let me remind all of us as Raj bhai said that we can use HTML in here. In order to put something in italics use em tag, here is an example

<"em">(Daily Star)<"/em"> (quotaions are not included)

[Edited on 17-6-2003 by ehsan]

Ehsan
June 16, 2003, 10:02 PM
Raj bhai there is a conflict between the first link and the last link. When I try to update the last link it takes me to the first link editing page. Appreciation is always there for fixing it.:) Thank you.

Nascer
June 16, 2003, 10:09 PM
[Edited on 6-9-2004 by Nascer]

Mahmood
June 16, 2003, 11:10 PM
Error Fixed.

nasifkhan
June 17, 2003, 04:55 AM
Thanks Rajput bhai...

It is my pleasure to contribute something in this site.

Tehsin
June 17, 2003, 11:16 AM
First of, Raj bhai made it so easy to maintain the site and than we get the three of you to pitch in for the updates - the site looks fabulous. No more grey and black ........

If you do feel bored from time to time and want to take a break, let us know. I've been there before and I fully understand.

Orpheus
June 18, 2003, 06:37 PM
I am already bored!! ... will take 2 months before the puking stage begins!!

Nascer
June 23, 2003, 09:42 AM
[Edited on 6-9-2004 by Nascer]