View Full Version : Predicting SL Innings

rudro
March 8, 2006, 12:35 PM
Here is the comparative total runs by BD and SL

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-3/1156409/Picture1.jpg

I predict the following

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-3/1156409/Picture2.jpg
What do you guys think?

Edited on, March 8, 2006, 6:03 PM GMT, by rudro.

Edited on, March 8, 2006, 6:13 PM GMT, by reverse_swing.
Reason: mod.content: image size fixed. Please try to avoid posting images wider than 520 pixels

rudro
March 8, 2006, 12:36 PM
Having trouble posting images from desktop - any tips?

Rubu
March 8, 2006, 12:48 PM
you cannot post image from desktop. you have to upload the image to a free image hosting website and post the link inside tags.

my prediction about SL innings:

there will be 2/3 more quick wicket in the morning session and then one partnership will take the match out of reach for us.

sadi
March 8, 2006, 12:50 PM
lol.... we have seen it so many times happening its not a prediction anymore :duh:

Umar
March 8, 2006, 12:50 PM
Ah Please ! Do not Predict.....This is because we Predict...and we dont get the result as we Expect ! and it sometimes Makes Ppl feel bad....

But by the way I like Predicting.....:P :P

but not For bangladesh...lol

rudro
March 8, 2006, 01:07 PM
Thanks Rubu, I got it uploaded finally. But the second picture got huge.

rudro
March 8, 2006, 01:13 PM
Sorry guys for the troubles. I finally fixed it! So my prediction is, they will loose two more wickets early in the morning but eventually will take a lead of 25-30.

Sorry
March 8, 2006, 01:17 PM
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/epa0949l.jpg
"Tramps sceptical of apocalyptic prediction whilst a meteorite falls to earth in the background".

Edited on, March 8, 2006, 6:18 PM GMT, by Sorry.

LateCut
March 8, 2006, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Rubu
My prediction about SL innings:

there will be 2/3 more quick wicket in the morning session and then one partnership will take the match out of reach for us.

You read my mind! My doctor has advised me to lower my stress level. Only stress I feel is when BD is playing. If I have to heed to the doctor's advice I have to give up cricket (playing, watching, listening, readin and thinking). Is there any other sports where BD has international reputation? How about ha-doo-doo (or is it golla-chhoot)?

nayan
March 8, 2006, 01:41 PM
srilanka......... 350.............sangakara............ 111...........and............jaya..........67..... .......................... fahroof..........quick................45.......... ....haha................. and here comes my best prediction which is almost 100% right....................................banglades h is gonna loose............................................. .............

Edited on, March 8, 2006, 8:29 PM GMT, by Nasif.
Reason: Long Text

nayan
March 8, 2006, 01:42 PM
ami kosto pete bhalobashi tai bangladesher khela dekhi.

Fortuner
March 8, 2006, 01:53 PM
SL will make 350 plus runs....Sangakkara in goodform....

rudro
March 8, 2006, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by nayan
ami kosto pete bhalobashi tai bangladesher khela dekhi.

এতক্ষনে বুঝলাম, বাংলাদেশ কেন খারাপ খেলে! ওরা জানে কিছু লোক কষ্ট পেতে ভালবাসে!

Rubu
March 8, 2006, 02:59 PM
LateCut, I heard Bangladesh was pretty good at Kho Kho. Please don't ask me what that game is about and who else plays them etc etc. I have already given you all the info I know about it.

SS
March 8, 2006, 03:09 PM
i know ppl are screaming at me..but we got teh wicket of Bandara who was night
watch man.
As lankans are more professional than us, they will BUILD partnership. Even though they get out not scoring hundred, there professionalism, and also good cricketing knowledge will put pressure on us, one difference is evidence they have temperment and skills to play longer version of the game whereas our players play like one day(especially batsmen)

lanka probably will definitely go for huge score cuz they know that having good lead will just ruin our hope and strength and our batsmen won't cope it.

This was problem before and they never tried to fix it. This mental block is killing our batsmen but no remedy for it, I don't know why is it batsmen fault or is it the way they are being trained!!! On the other hand if our bowlers click and we can get them out with less lead our batsmen will have less PRESSURE, less TENSION, less so called MENTAL BLOCK. They probably will score 50 more runs extra towards their total. Lets see what happens.

fishyguy
March 8, 2006, 03:37 PM
Sri Lanka will score 400plus no dooubt. As usual expect big contributions from Mahela and Sangakara and smaller ones from the others like Dilshan and Samaraweera. i just can'tstand the fact that Faharoof took the match away from us in the first test. If he does this again I will be bitterly disappointed

Bat-PadTogether
March 8, 2006, 04:24 PM
If we can take the wickets of Samaweera,Sangakara and Mahela before lunch I think Bangladesh has a good chance to put more pressure on SL.

SS
March 8, 2006, 05:03 PM
It's like reaching top of everast or smthing...how can you get them out before lunch with our current bowling strength

oracle
March 8, 2006, 05:08 PM
[fingers crossed]Word of the day:

"IF" we can...

6alltheway
March 8, 2006, 05:56 PM
I hope we can get BD out for under 250, i believe we can, but big chance of not doing that.

somehow i can seem then making more then 300,
295 all out.

shamster
March 8, 2006, 06:48 PM
I dont know how we going to do just aim to take this in to day 4 thats the best. Pray Sri Lanka bat for all day tomorrow and morning session of day three and we have got to bat it out for day three/4

CricTiger
March 8, 2006, 07:09 PM
The probability of finishing this game again within 4 days is very high. Instead of 234 if we could score 345 or 456 then we could think for a win .Now it's all in the air.

Poor performance from BD side.

ASA
March 8, 2006, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by 6alltheway
I hope we can get BD out for under 250, i believe we can, but big chance of not doing that.

somehow i can seem then making more then 300,
295 all out.

Did you mean ... get SL out? :)

ASA
March 8, 2006, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by SS
It's like reaching top of everast or smthing...how can you get them out before lunch with our current bowling strength
I dreamt last night that Rasel will strike early .... :drool:

LeeXU
March 8, 2006, 09:19 PM
In this series our bowlers always put pressure on SL batsman except from last 30 overs of 3rd ODI. So i think that it would not be that much easy for SL to make ahuge score. I cannot predict the score but I hope and pray that SL will be out within 250- and its possible !:fanflag:

Orpheus
March 8, 2006, 10:07 PM
innings and 80 runs deafeat